How do you raise cool kids?

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah, he has a very distorted view of the world. I always tell him he should move out and show us how it's done. I guess life here isn't all that terrible LOL

Right on.  Not so easy.. …now think about having 2 small kids to deal with as well. 

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

my daughter was a bitch and i never said any different.  shes become a much better human in college

I'm happy to say that I've never had the urge to say that about either of my daughters.  :lol:  They've never given me a reason to.   :dunno: 

When we were kids the first thing we learned was respect. We ate what was cooked, walked to school, rode bicycles, played outside with our friends and didnt complain when we got clothes for X-mas and toys for B"days. Today's parenting is definately more difficult 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

my daughter was a bitch and i never said any different.  shes become a much better human in college

The little womans daughter is the same - but only towards mom.  It's a female thing at that age - they get better.  Well, most do anyway.  I've known a few who never grew out of "Bitch" mode.