How do you raise cool kids?

Take them to concerts ....my daughter has been to quite a few shows by age 14. From megadeth to Dave Mathews and her teeny bopper crush shows. Music is a what makes everyone smile. She just asked me if she could go to some show in october. I said whatever you want. When good kids are good you give them what they want 

• Like 3

Snowmobiles ATV's boats dirt bikes softball soccer fishing hunting, my daughter and I did all of that, she is now working for Kenworth Wisconsin and President of our local club. She is a very cool kid that works very hard for her money. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Snowmobiles ATV's boats dirt bikes softball soccer fishing hunting, my daughter and I did all of that, she is now working for Kenworth Wisconsin and President of our local club. She is a very cool kid that works very hard for her money. 

I guess I don’t want to teach my kid that her labor is a commodity to leverage. She wants to get a job and I just keep preaching that I’ll pay for everything if she uses her time wisely. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I guess I don’t want to teach my kid that her labor is a commodity to leverage. She wants to get a job and I just keep preaching that I’ll pay for everything if she uses her time wisely. 

its a lesson all kids need to learn.  alls we own is time,  you can trade it for a little or a lot but you are still going to trade it  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

its a lesson all kids need to learn.  alls we own is time,  you can trade it for a little or a lot but you are still going to trade it  

I just let her be herself. She rarely ever gets out of line. She’s a perfect person. 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

it's all a good healthy balanced, work school sports play time. These kids nowadays could do so much better and make so much more money all they need is a little direction and ambition. 

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why? 

It has become a marketing scam for the masses 

But yet they say they dont push it on kids ....fucking Roblox had Pride month shit :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

im lucky my kids are really good too. my oldest daughter is only 12 and she is fucking awesome. 

269D8443-0E35-44C1-ABC2-C44BEC9094C6.jpeg

We did some boating today.  Grandkids and daughter.  

For whatever reason not letting me  like anyones posts, but all good. Great topic 🍻

1371888C-B405-465C-9886-3E8A5E1187F5.jpeg

ABAA754D-D367-45BB-97AA-353CE9091E37.jpeg

• Like 5

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

My kid and his friends spent last weekend at some rapapalooza in the fucking ghetto. Some lil Uzi vert guy or something. 

that was me as a kid :lmao:

Just now, EvilBird said:

that was me as a kid :lmao:

Hey whatever you are into. That's what kids listen to nowadays. My parents hated my music too. 

My oldest is going to college on a music scholarship. He listens to jazz. Like classical jazz. I hate jazz. 

My youngest listens to this mumble rap shit. I hate mumble rap shit. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why? 

It has become a marketing scam for the masses 

Yeah much better off to teach her not to participate in mass delusions and group think 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I just let her be herself. She rarely ever gets out of line. She’s a perfect person. 

I do the same, I just let my kids roll, they are both pretty awesome people with really zero issues other than a messy room..

• Like 1

It gets even better when they grow up.  You take them skiing, snowmobiling, to concerts, other great experiences and raise them right.  My daughters are 29 and 32 now, both have great careers and make good money.  And grandbabies. 

• Like 3