Check your account email address ×

Roe vs Wade Overturned

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Screenshot_20220627-185138_Messenger.jpg

oh you watch thats what is next ....cucked liberal "men" preaching that Young Men should get Vasectomy's to support Women's rights

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

oh you watch thats what is next ....cucked liberal "men" preaching that Young Men should get Vasectomy's to support Women's rights

Young men should get forced vasectomies. It can be done with a fully reversible shot. Should be mandatory 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Young men should get forced vasectomies. It can be done with a fully reversible shot. Should be mandatory 

:lol:

Fuck no . Ill pass on that one. So will my Son. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you playing the role of MC and trolling?  Because that's the only explanation for such a stupid comment.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im sure it is but Mandatory ? i don't believe in any mandatory procedures. 

Just now, Bontz said:

Are you playing the role of MC and trolling?  Because that's the only explanation for such a stupid comment.

Just give every boy the shot and then get it reversed when they are 25!!!

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dems want no limits, even after birth.  When is it murder in your eyes?

Serious question.

I've never seen a dem or any person ever state that.  Not even close.  Sure the fuck isn't murder on the day of conception and sure is post birth.  Anyone who thinks differently than that is seriously fucked.  The middle can be discussed, but those bookends really can't.

• USA Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Develop a temp sperm ender procedure and give it to them in middle school. Let gov determine an appropriate age to reproduce and a “I’m smart enough” test as well as proof of financial stability.  Only then can it be reversed.

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Develop a temp sperm ender procedure and give it to them in middle school. Let gov determine an appropriate age to reproduce and a “I’m smart enough” test as well as proof of financial stability.  Only then can it be reversed.

They already developed it ....

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I've never seen a dem or any person ever state that.  Not even close.  Sure the fuck isn't murder on the day of conception and sure is post birth.  Anyone who thinks differently than that is seriously fucked.  The middle can be discussed, but those bookends really can't.

“When we talk about third trimester abortions … it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that is non-viable,” Northam said. “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

• Like 1

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Who fucks a random Chick without a Condom on a one night stand in 2022 anyway? 

sigh...raises hand '

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Wow, that's pretty sexist coming from a Dem, only men pay child support??

what about the men that got knocked up and the women took off? 

thats a thing aint it dems? LOL

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're as disgusting as Badger and his no dentist in 53 years....

i dont get the reference but alright.

17 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The number of states to ban out right will be 4 or 5 at best which means you could just get in the car and get one in another state. The basic premise still remains that late term abortions should be outlawed for pure contriception but you know there will be 10 states that will have little to no limits which is crazy. 

for poor people thats ot so easy and in many places in the south it will be more than just going a sate over.   

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

for poor people thats ot so easy and in many places in the south it will be more than just going a sate over.   

Eventually I see most states taking a position closer to that of Mississippi at the 15 week level.  The more aggreges will be places like California who make it a free for all that will have long term negative effects.  I think zealots on both sides of the issue will be claiming victories that are really hollow and the majority who are in the middle are just going to have to wait ten years for the crazy to be voted out of the current knee jerk legislation. a fitting end to a political chew toy that the Dems needed.  

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Eventually I see most states taking a position closer to that of Mississippi at the 15 week level.  The more aggreges will be places like California who make it a free for all that will have long term negative effects.  I think zealots on both sides of the issue will be claiming victories that are really hollow and the majority who are in the middle are just going to have to wait ten years for the crazy to be voted out of the current knee jerk legislation. a fitting end to a political chew toy that the Dems needed.  

15-18 weeks is a reasomable level and if pubs would be reasonable it should become a non issue.  States with abortion on demand after 20 weeks are IMO as out of touchas the republicans but there are fewer there than who will have it pretty much banned at this point.  

If you want to have some fun, go find some liberal twat social media accounts posting anti-abortion nonsense and rebut it, but be sure to put a statement at the end that you identified as a woman while posting that and anyone trying to silence you is a bigot.

• Haha 1

Just now, Matt said:

If you want to have some fun, go find some liberal twat social media accounts posting anti-abortion nonsense and rebut it, but be sure to put a statement at the end that you identified as a woman while posting that and anyone trying to silence you is a bigot.

i'm an alt right troll according to those i debate on reddit with.   funny cause I'm called a liberal here.  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

15-18 weeks is a reasomable level and if pubs would be reasonable it should become a non issue.  States with abortion on demand after 20 weeks are IMO as out of touchas the republicans but there are fewer there than who will have it pretty much banned at this point.  

Less than 1% of abortions occur after 20 weeks. This is another click bait announcement by the GOP to get their mindless non-thinkers worked up.