Roe vs Wade Overturned

• Gold Member

if liberals want to murder liberals, its not my place to stop them.

reverse phychology?

'no ...stop...please...we need future gernerations of blue haired people to stick around for the rest of us to pay there uni arts degrees off for ... who will throw paint at people not recognizing the proper pronouns ...we will not allow it.not on our watch ....'you must multiply and reproduce so this breed of human continues to plagu...i er mean...prosper in our soceity.

(wink , nudge )

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

'...and dont you dare vote for trump, either..you hear me toots? ( finger push in the forehead) now beat it.the straight white male has spoken..'

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

democrats are using 'fighting racism as a way  to get support from idiots to bring back in racist policies.

when the extreme right and extreme left agree on policies of segragation and law promoting discriminating based on race,  you realize there the same people.

just one groups up front about it, the other comes from the pretentious virtue signaling angle, but its the same shit at the end of the day.

• Gold Member

real anti racism is not overcorrection of cartoons and pancakes, its indifference.

if your really not racist you dont need guilt, you dont need to give special treatment to prove your not, you just treat everyone the same. positives and negatives.

theres nothing more racist then an extreme left winger.everythings looked at through the lense of race.

the real non racists dont give a fuck about it one way or the other. the virtue signaling pretentious cocksuckers make me sick. 

just be honest, you fucks.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

anyways sorry guys.off topic.

back to loose women with poor moral fabric etc ...

let em  kill there children if there so passionate about it.fuck em'.there the ones that will have to live with there descisions down the road when they grow up and realize what they have done. 

• Gold Member

i know , the my body my choice blah blah its cells blah blah but heres the facts.

if left alone, will it become a baby? ok...and your stopping that.not preventing becoming pregnant to begin with like contraceptions, your doing it once the process has begun.

dress it up however you like. the fact is your ending a life. the end.period.

should you have that right? well no more then i should have the right to kill someone and end there life.

in canada, if someone breaks into my home brandishing a weapon and has a ski mask on in the middle of the night with potential intent to murdering me and or my family, and i shoot and kill that guy, im going to prison.

in canada , abortion is readily available in all provinces.

take from that what you will. morality and law do not go hand in hand.

Another day of  drunken lesbian logic with AG Nessel.  

Pregnant women are more likely to be victims of domestic violence.  This decision will cause more women to be victims.  Less abortion = more assault’s and murdered women!    

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Washed up actress.

:lol:

im anti gov and pro citizen , but come on ....id be lying if i didnt lol 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

E001B0AC-0650-45D4-9E8F-B7D5B2A9FEE0.jpeg

No one ever told you fucking could have consequences?

Don't want a kid, wrap it or go home...

You're too fucking old to be part of the 'I can do what I want with no repercussion' crowd... pretty sure your parents said no a few times.... or, maby not.

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Who fucks a random Chick without a Condom on a one night stand in 2022 anyway? :roflcrying: MC is so dumb. 

Any Chick ive ever been with who I just met that night told me to wrap it up. never had one say anything else. if she wants it raw and you just met her . Run. 

Edited by EvilBird

It's comical abortions kill more humans then covid but the left thinks those deaths are ok.  Maybe they can make an over the counter vaccine that would work the same as an abortion and then fire anyone who doesn't get it.  HAHA!!