Biden skips meeting with oil execs Instead meets with wind power execs

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

And EV tax credits are for individuals.

I'm glad you finally got that. 

Tax credit for a EV buyer not the general public.  Hmm nobody's buying EV's let's give them a tax break so it LOOKS more economical to purchase one.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So no one building EV got bailout money ? Interesting 

You don't really convince your self of this shit do you ?  Pilles of that case was mandated to go to ev expansion. 

Tesla never got bailout money.  Re read my post retard.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'm glad you finally got that. 

Tax credit for a EV buyer not the general public.  Hmm nobody's buying EV's let's give them a tax break so it LOOKS more economical to purchase one.

Child tax credits and deductions are for only those only that have kids. Other tax credits are geared towards individuals. Trump individual tax cuts are geared towards individuals

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Penalizing ? Where in the fuck do you get that ? How do you think the roads get maintained ? Who do you think they get built ? 

Oh yes you bought a coal powered car so you should not have to pay to use them ? FUCK OFF ! 

Oh I forgot only millionaires and billionaires don't pay there fair share. 

Most of my power for my car comes from Solar, Hydro and wind. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

whether his foot got caught in the peddle or not

still funny as hell, fuckin dipstick.           :backpeddle:

Get Him a motorized scooter FFS :lol:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Get Him a motorized scooter FFS :lol:

get the shit bag one of those little rascal wheelchairs as seen

on t.v. , tard would probley tip over in that to.           :lol2:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Your the only one talking about bailout money.

My point is that the government should not be into the EV supplementing purchase program for EV.  They have done that to every EV manufacturer.

If your happy a EV is getting a $7500 rebate on their federal taxes and your not.  Well good for you.

GM's new EV truck is 110K to start

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Doug said:

Your the only one talking about bailout money.

My point is that the government should not be into the EV supplementing purchase program for EV.  They have done that to every EV manufacturer.

If your happy a EV is getting a $7500 rebate on their federal taxes and your not.  Well good for you.

GM's new EV truck is 110K to start

I’m a Republican so I am good with individuals getting to keep as much of their money as they can.  Democrats like people to pay more taxes

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Ok so what am I reading are you telling me the bailouts did not include stipulations to invest in ev tec ? Are you attempting to tell me the tax credits did not directly affect the ev auto manufacturs and give them the ability to jack up the cost appropriately? Oh no not at all. 

And just a reminder tesla got plenty of crumbs from the fed govenments money we borrowed from. China around 2.4 billion worth . But I guess those don't count in one's attempt to live the smarmy life 

Screenshot_20220625-153155_Chrome.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: sure 

Well the plans were approved by one administration but then squished by the Biden administration, if they were never going to do it why tell them no?? 

Get better bait while you're at it home slice

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Ok so what am I reading are you telling me the bailouts did not include stipulations to invest in ev tec ? Are you attempting to tell me the tax credits did not directly affect the ev auto manufacturs and give them the ability to jack up the cost appropriately? Oh no not at all. 

And just a reminder tesla got plenty of crumbs from the fed govenments money we borrowed from. China around 2.4 billion worth . But I guess those don't count in one's attempt to live the smarmy life 

Screenshot_20220625-153155_Chrome.jpg

Gm and Chrysler bailouts did not involve stipulations for EV tech. The DOE loan that Tesla (paid back after a year or 2) , Ford and such took didn’t stipulate EV production.  Ecoboost, aluminum construction and factory upgrades is what Ford used the money on.

https://www.energy.gov/lpo/products-services/advanced-technology-vehicles-manufacturing-loan-program

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Why not? Taxes are a penalty for being successful 

Ya taxation of success is not a Republican trait.  That is a Democrat trait.  That is why democrats get upset at EV tax credits cause they are geared more towards successful individuals rather then they least successful.

Edited by BOHICA

6 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Gm and Chrysler bailouts did not involve stipulations for EV tech. The DOE loan that Tesla (paid back after a year or 2) , Ford and such took didn’t stipulate EV production.  Ecoboost, aluminum construction and factory upgrades is what Ford used the money on.

https://www.energy.gov/lpo/products-services/advanced-technology-vehicles-manufacturing-loan-program

Yes they did . The volt is a prime example a fail but was 100% part of the deal . And dodge was forced to sell to fiat so they were mo longer obligated to a idea by any of the stipulations 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trying to sell us on EVs is selling us on a lifestyle, no doubt about ti.

EV attitude is the new 'I'm a vegan' from a couple years ago...

Right now with EVs you are paying more for less. Way to many negatives to even consider one yet.

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yes they did . The volt is a prime example a fail but was 100% part of the deal . And dodge was forced to sell to fiat so they were mo longer obligated to a idea by any of the stipulations 

GM bailout/bankruptcy avoidance tab did not spawn the volt.  Gov paid for GM stock and sold it for a loss.

volt is a product of tax credits that consumers got on there income taxes in the form of non refundable credit

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

GM bailout/bankruptcy avoidance tab did not spawn the volt.  Gov paid for GM stock and sold it for a loss.

volt is a product of tax credits that consumers got on there income taxes in the form of non refundable credit

Look a bit harder 

Go read all of section 6 

It has some of the advanced technology vehicles energy independence shit in it . 

Edited by Ez ryder

Enviromentalist Michael Shellenberger, author of "Apocalypse Never: Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All" on how Nuclear is the real building back better, how renewables pollute the land and how ESG is a scam, with David Staples Edmunton Journal