J6 'testimony' from insiders makes Watergate look like the theft of a pack of gum...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s now very obvious by the responses from the Trump clown car passengers here they are just clueless when it comes to how our government works.

Oh we know how the Dems work, that's why I left the party, they are anti-democracy...

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Nope, had to Google it.  

Did she fifth out, get contempt or pardoned? 

I'll read this for now

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/06/24/irs-targeting-scandal-citizens-united-lois-lerner-and-the-20m-tax-saga-that-wont-go-away/

Keep reading up on all the corrupt officials pleading the fifth during obama's tenure

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s now very obvious by the responses from the Trump clown car passengers here they are just clueless when it comes to how our government works.

The Supreme Court renders a decision the left doesn't like, and suddenly we need to dissolve them... is that how government works?

Shall not be infringed, is that how the government works?

Your stupidity is exceeded only by that of your hypocrisy... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Snake said:

When does Trump get to present his side, and to call witnesses?

Were YOU this person, you would be demanding equal rights under the law, no?

I would say that the recordings of   him  did present his side. If you think Trump would ever testify under oath about this you probably believe in the WMD theory.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

When does Trump get to present his side, and to call witnesses?

Were YOU this person, you would be demanding equal rights under the law, no?

would he like to be disposed and testify?  

doubtful

it's not a trial, it's a hearing

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Some of y'all are really vested in this circus while completely ignoring anything else going on

it's rather historic, like Watergate 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Keep reading up on all the corrupt officials pleading the fifth during obama's tenure

hit me with some links after the J6 hearings, which I'm fully vested in at the moment.  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's rather historic, like Watergate 

When they drag this out for another 2+ years it’ll be that much more historic.  ***snooze***

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Stop... Be serious for five minutes because you have a brain I've seen in action.

I loathe the Clintons and voted for Bernie in the primary in hopes she wouldn't get our states nomination... But did not vote for trump in 16 or 20, I also did not vote for Biden if it matters.   

So, have you watched the testimony?  

It's not testimony, It's a TV show with really bad actors for fuck sakes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good luck…see above responses.🤣

Jim, can you seriously support this made for TV after school special? NEVER, in the history of this country, has there ever been a trial like this except on Days of our Lives or General Hospital. Theater for the weak minded. 

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Jim, can you seriously support this made for TV after school special? NEVER, in the history of this country, has there ever been a trial like this except on Days of our Lives or General Hospital. Theater for the weak minded. 

I haven’t watched a second of it nor have I started any threads about it here because it would be pointless. 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

imo currently, I don't feel as though they're focusing on what actually happened on J6 itself as much as what led to J6, the big lie and those potentially involved in selling the lie.  what's interesting to me is not just who was pushing the lie but willing to break their oath to the constitution to see the lie to fruition.  there's some in Congress that are likely squirming while still pushing the lie. 

guess we'll have to wait and see what DOJ does... which would involve 'defense'. 

Nice back peddle...........

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven’t watched a second of it nor have I started any threads about it here because it would be pointless. 

Maybe you should check in on it. It's comical albeit scary that people are invested in it.  

• Like 1

Was watching late night news with Shanon Bream last night....she had Jim Jordan on. Apparently there are a lot of distorted cherry picked statements in this "hearing".....they totally edited out Jim's first sentence quoting Ruth Bader Ginsberg and made it seem like it was Jims own words rather than RBG.

What a Schiff Clown Show....this whole anti-Trump presentation should be disregarded.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Was watching late night news with Shanon Bream last night....she had Jim Jordan on. Apparently there are a lot of distorted cherry picked statements in this "hearing".....they totally edited out Jim's first sentence quoting Ruth Bader Ginsberg and made it seem like it was Jims own words rather than RBG.

What a Schiff Clown Show....this whole anti-Trump presentation should be disregarded.

The only reason for this its that they will try to push so Trump can't run for office ever again. They impeached him twice and the more they try to play this narrative they will lose free thinking people. Biggest concern is the same as last election. Voting integrity.  If that's not fixed there is no reason to bother anymore. Furthermore, that was the point of Jan 6th in the first place.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is exactly why they do not want cross examination, the truth would come out instead of their false narrative.

Democrats are anti-democracy 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's the left wing media for you. They lie right to people's faces yet some are too stupid to factcheck things to see if things are true or not.

Watch this CNN reporter get owned. :lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/23/watch-republican-arizona-governor-candidate-kari-lake-trashes-cnn-to-reporters-face/

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, irv said:

That's the left wing media for you. They lie right to people's faces yet some are too stupid to factcheck things to see if things are true or not.

Watch this CNN reporter get owned. :lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/23/watch-republican-arizona-governor-candidate-kari-lake-trashes-cnn-to-reporters-face/

Haha, that was awesome, she got smacked down

• Like 1

The thing is if Schiff is involved you know it's absolutely bullshit. 

Look at his russia storys he went out and peddled claiming he had evidence of something that never happened. If he is a leader of this "panel" you can pretty much guarantee there is little truth and a lot of story telling going on.

How anyone with an actual functioning brain can believe or trust schiff is the real mystery.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

imo currently, I don't feel as though they're focusing on what actually happened on J6 itself as much as what led to J6, the big lie and those potentially involved in selling the lie.  what's interesting to me is not just who was pushing the lie but willing to break their oath to the constitution to see the lie to fruition.  there's some in Congress that are likely squirming while still pushing the lie. 

guess we'll have to wait and see what DOJ does... which would involve 'defense'. 

Speaking of THE BIG LIE, isn't funny that the media doesn't seem to care about the Russian Collusion big lie. Don't you find that odd?

1 hour ago, s pump said:

It's not testimony, It's a TV show with really bad actors for fuck sakes.

so you've been watching the testimony?

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Nice back peddle...........

thanks for your contribution to the thread 

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Speaking of THE BIG LIE, isn't funny that the media doesn't seem to care about the Russian Collusion big lie. Don't you find that odd?

Not at all 

• Haha 1