'The right to self-defense and to defend your family

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So that rules you out as owning any sort of gun, since you clearly have a vag.  What's your extension ... one of Badger's dildos?

Your still my #1 customer. :lol2::bc:

16 hours ago, Badger** said:

After the ruling today, I think the Second Amendment has now been put in stone. :saluting: 

there are ways to make limits pass constitutional muster IMO at a fed level with some reasonable guidelines.   but having to suck off some police cheif to get a concealed permit is putting too much power in someones hands with no oversight.  

• Like 3

• Gold Member

canada banned handguns right after making hardcore drugs , up to 3 grams of crack, meth whatever , totally legal to posess.

both right after now setting pecedence that volentary intoxication is a viable defense for violent crime.

oh canada.....

23 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

guns.gif.d801a74822f52231c3ef067ba2303139.gif

Stopped in Memorial Day 2021 for lunch when we were out for a regional IDPA match all the way from Vermont.. Loren's now a Congresscritter representing the people from her part of Colorado!

DSC_0693.JPG

• Like 1

People from NY better be putting in their apps ASAP before the leftist legislature and Governor add in some more hoops to jump thru. The state knows damn well that whatever they illegally add to the permit process to get them back to where they were before yesterday will take ten years or more before it's overturned on appeal. I'm sure the states affected will now use the "unprecdented demand that has created a huge backlog due to budgetary restraints and not having the manpower to process in a timely manner, excuse."

9 minutes ago, Liggett said:

People from NY better be putting in their apps ASAP before the leftist legislature and Governor add in some more hoops to jump thru. The state knows damn well that whatever they illegally add to the permit process to get them back to where they were before yesterday will take ten years or more before it's overturned on appeal. I'm sure the states affected will now use the "unprecdented demand that has created a huge backlog due to budgetary restraints and not having the manpower to process in a timely manner, excuse."

She already said she/they are looking to define what they call "Soft Spots" where you will not be allowed to carry, so basically back to square one with the carrying a gun in and around New York???

6 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

She already said she/they are looking to define what they call "Soft Spots" where you will not be allowed to carry, so basically back to square one with the carrying a gun in and around New York???

There are already places where you can't carry under federal law like courthouses and post offices and some states prohibit carrying where alcohol is served. probably Hochel will make grocery stores and a mirad of other places outside your home illegal. 

My hope is that IF, you have a permit from another state, you will be allowed to traverse NY without having to lock your unloaded gun in your trunk! We northern New Englanders can't get out of here other than to Me, NH, or Vt. with firearms to anywhere else in the country without going thru Mass. and NY.

Edited by Liggett

1 hour ago, Liggett said:

There are already places where you can't carry under federal law like courthouses and post offices and some states prohibit carrying where alcohol is served. probably Hochel will make grocery stores and a mirad of other places outside your home illegal. 

My hope is that IF, you have a permit from another state, you will be allowed to traverse NY without having to lock your unloaded gun in your trunk! We northern New Englanders can't get out of here other than to Me, NH, or Vt. with firearms to anywhere else in the country without going thru Mass. and NY.

My whip of choice is my Glock .40. Took the fucking .380 on the trip cause it was the only one to fit in my handy lockable safe since I don't have a trunk.

Stuck it in the spare tire well under the cargo floor.. has a cheesy lock on it but,,, :lol:

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

My whip of choice is my Glock .40. Took the fucking .380 on the trip cause it was the only one to fit in my handy lockable safe since I don't have a trunk.

Stuck it in the spare tire well under the cargo floor.. has a cheesy lock on it but,,, :lol:

We were on a way to a match in Pa. a few years back and missed the exit we were supposed to get off on the NY state thruway.  We ended up going thru NJ, and NEWARK. I remarked to the wife that I didn't know what we should get first should we get a flat, the pistols from the locked case, or the spare! I was dead serious.

2 hours ago, Liggett said:

with any luck there will be a regime change in November, after the scamdemic lockdowns and other mandates, NY has a bad taste in their mouth for the demicunts right now

• Like 1