Which type of Republican do you 'identify' as?

Seeing how many here seem to be 'Republican' which type of. Republican are you?  Goldwater, Reagan, Rove, tea party, Trump, main street, Christian conservative, Libertarian, etc.? 

There's so many types and frankly I'm sorta curious what some of you 'identify' as.

Sincerely,

A concerned lifelong party less fiscally conservative socially moderate independent who swings both ways based upon the candidate.

And... GO!!! 

😂

The non-retarded kind.

Science works, free trade is good. Immigrants aren’t destroying the country. Nationalism is bad, Trump is a grifter that doesn’t give a fuck about you. Democrats aren’t satanic pedophiles but they are weak, naive and arrogant. Your property taxes should be able to go to a religious school if you choose so, that includes Muslims sending their property taxes to Muslim schools. Abortion ends a life but that doesn’t mean there aren’t reasonable reasons for abortion. Cops have a purpose in society and they have tough jobs but especially in cities they have become jackbooted untouchables. It’s your constitutional right to own a weapon but that doesn’t mean there aren’t common sense reforms we can make. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

libertarian

X2.
Somewhere in the middle.

“Not a real conservative” 

Voted dem most of my life until they went completely off the rails the last 10-20 years.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

X2.
Somewhere in the middle.

“Not a real conservative” 

Voted dem most of my life until they went completely off the rails the last 10-20 years.

X3..

Same for me

• USA Contributing Member

I’m the one that gets up in the morning, goes to work, pays my share of taxes, tries to stay out of trouble, doesn’t mind if gov helps those that truly need help but wants anyone that intentionally takes advantage of the system to be held responsible and castrated so their freeloader tendency gene doesn’t get passed down in society. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm a huge Pelosi, Schumer, Walters, Schiff, and Nadler fan ... they're the role model for every politician & do nothing but want the best for the country, not themselves.  Same can be said for the McConnel, Graham, Grassley types too :news:

Washington DC needs a freaking tidal wave of epic proportions to hit, while all of them crooks are there & we need to start from a clean slate.  We can put @f7ben in charge after that, and he can mandate all the "kill yourself" orders he wants.  That should get us back to the good ol' USA we need!!

• Like 2

Just now, Bontz said:

I'm a huge Pelosi, Schumer, Walters, Schiff, and Nadler fan ... they're the role model for every politician & do nothing but want the best for the country, not themselves.  Same can be said for the McConnel, Graham, Grassley types too :news:

Washington DC needs a freaking tidal wave of epic proportions to hit, while all of them crooks are there & we need to start from a clean slate.  We can put @f7ben in charge after that, and he can mandate all the "kill yourself" orders he wants.  That should get us back to the good ol' USA we need!!

I would fucking love to be in charge of who gets the wall. I’d have a shit grin on my face from ear to ear for the rest of my life.

• Like 1

The kind who wants low taxes, protected  borders and a smaller government who stays out of my business, respects state rights and keeps taxes low.  And the kind who also wants true campaign finance reform and term limits.  Finally the kind that sends criminals in government to jail.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

The non-retarded kind.

Science works, free trade is good. Immigrants aren’t destroying the country. Nationalism is bad, Trump is a grifter that doesn’t give a fuck about you. Democrats aren’t satanic pedophiles but they are weak, naive and arrogant. Your property taxes should be able to go to a religious school if you choose so, that includes Muslims sending their property taxes to Muslim schools. Abortion ends a life but that doesn’t mean there aren’t reasonable reasons for abortion. Cops have a purpose in society and they have tough jobs but especially in cities they have become jackbooted untouchables. It’s your constitutional right to own a weapon but that doesn’t mean there aren’t common sense reforms we can make. 

Well here you go.👍🏼

Supreme Court Rules State Funds Can Be Used To Pay For Religious Schools In Maine

Alison Durkee
Forbes Staff
Jun 21, 2022,10:33am EDT
Updated Jun 21, 2022, 11:53am EDT

TOPLINE

A school tuition voucher program in Maine must be allowed to pay for religious schools, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday, further eroding restrictions on the use of government money for non-secular schools as justices ruled prohibiting them from receiving the funds violates the Constitution.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The kind who wants low taxes, protected  borders and a smaller government who stays out of my business, respects state rights and keeps taxes low.  And the kind who also wants true campaign finance reform and term limits.  Finally the kind that sends criminals in government to jail.

I'll just go with a +1 here 

• Like 1

None of the above.

My opinion is the House and Senate need term limits just as a President has.  Both parties need some of theses career politicians flushed.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

The non-retarded kind.

outside the struck through you are spot on.   unless your town doesn't have a school IMO your tax money should not go to religious indoctrination centers of any type.   if schools pay to send kids to privae schools because it makes financial sense to not have a school system then i can accept it.  

Terma nd age limits are also needed IMO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well here you go.👍🏼

Supreme Court Rules State Funds Can Be Used To Pay For Religious Schools In Maine

Alison Durkee
Forbes Staff
Jun 21, 2022,10:33am EDT
Updated Jun 21, 2022, 11:53am EDT

TOPLINE

A school tuition voucher program in Maine must be allowed to pay for religious schools, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday, further eroding restrictions on the use of government money for non-secular schools as justices ruled prohibiting them from receiving the funds violates the Constitution.

It's why I brought it up. 

Now we just wait for the inevitable time when conservatives don't realize this also applies to other religions. :lol:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's why I brought it up. 

Now we just wait for the inevitable time when conservatives don't realize this also applies to other religions. :lol:

Haha…I don’t mind that bible but you take that Koran and goddamn flying carpet you’re kneeling on and fuck right off!!!🤣🤣

Just now, Anler said:

I'm a former Republican but I would say I probably associate more with Goldwater than anything else. More libertarian now for obvious reasons. 

He nailed this one….

65FDF970-3D25-4A26-BBFC-D0B35CD00B58.thumb.jpeg.afcb99dc93ce761d6a719b0b10b0ad14.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

outside the struck through you are spot on.   unless your town doesn't have a school IMO your tax money should not go to religious indoctrination centers of any type.   if schools pay to send kids to privae schools because it makes financial sense to not have a school system then i can accept it.  

Terma nd age limits are also needed IMO

School choice should be a thing, and your tax dollars should certainly be able to be redirected to a parochial school ONLY IF you have a child attending there.  The rest of us kidless folks can fund the public shithole schools.  I can accept that.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

School choice should be a thing, and your tax dollars should certainly be able to be redirected to a parochial school ONLY IF you have a child attending there.  The rest of us kidless folks can fund the public shithole schools.  I can accept that.

I disagree with school choice 

Trump all the way....had the most secure borders probably ever. I'm really not a fan of the immigrants....  much is just Riff Raff , trouble and freeloaders.

.Rebuilt our military and wasn't afraid to show peace through strength. Really placed America first with many of his policies, tried his best with the tariffs on China. Also tried to get along with our adversaries such as N. Korea and even met with their leader for the first time in years and we didn't and wouldn't have this mess going on with Ukraine/Russia Imo if he was still in power.  Some didn't like his spending but it didn't affect my life one bit.

In fact I was not interested in politics nearly as much until Trump entered the arena....and we had a pretty good period for 4 years....miss those days.

ULTRA MAGA #1

Stay out of people's sex lives. Abortion on demand. Free contraception. Heavy regulation on lending. Strong environmental protection. Protect national parks and federal land from being purchased and exploited by billionaires. That's a start.