Lifelong collection!

Had donated mounts to local boy scouts but too much for them.

this is only part of this guys collection.

good friend of my boss.boss passed few years ago and also donated to Boy Scouts.they hunted all over the world together.also another guy who’s still alive in Texas with a huge collection!some good stories of hunts in Russia when they had war going on years ago!!crazy African safari’s!lost his collection to fire years ago and started over!!I could easily retire on money spent!!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, X2700 said:

Had donated mounts to local boy scouts but too much for them.

this is only part of this guys collection.

good friend of my boss.boss passed few years ago and also donated to Boy Scouts.they hunted all over the world together.also another guy who’s still alive in Texas with a huge collection!some good stories of hunts in Russia when they had war going on years ago!!crazy African safari’s!lost his collection to fire years ago and started over!!I could easily retire on money spent!!!

So do people actually buy these? It seems weird to me to buy another guy’s trophy I mean unless it was for a theme restaurant or lodge or something like that.

Edited by 800renegaderider

On 6/22/2022 at 8:54 PM, 800renegaderider said:

So do people actually buy these? It seems weird to me to buy another guy’s trophy I mean unless it was for a theme restaurant or lodge or something like that.

Yeah there are a lot of people that don’t hunt that want mounts for their cabin. Also have lodges and what not that would buy them. I have no idea what they would be worth vs the cost of actually hunting something and having it done 

• Like 1