Can white people experience racism?

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The sad part is you actually believe this shit.  I don't know much about where you live, they say its Lily white.  They also say we are shaped by our experiences and our environment.  I'm guessing you have lacked many experiences and your environment has gotten you a jaded self hating viewpoint.

Pretty sure He owns a bigger boat than you and crys about capitalism and Race lmfao :lol: 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Pretty sure He owns a bigger boat than you and crys about capitalism and Race lmfao :lol: 

Nah, I think his is 30 something, mines a 40'   :snack:   And I live and interact with a whole shit ton more minorities than he does too.  Hell I'm in Providence RI right now, and they're everywhere!  :lol: 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Suddenly? :lol:

Nah Im pretty sure Lily White douchebags crying about Race like you have always been called self hating by certain groups in America. Are you forgetting actual history? Its the stuff you're bitching about , remember? 

I dont think you hate yourself, You are just an Elitist. A self proclaimed Genius of Racism because you bought a 2 Pac album once in 7th grade. 

I think its equally hilarious that you never had a Black friend. Just another closet racist thru and thru. You wanna treat Minorites like its your Rescue Pet from the Human society. Just like Rich White Women. Be proud. 

Lmao. You don't even know me, dipshit. 

17 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Have you ever had one person in your House that wasn't White? Tell us how so not racist you are again!  Tell us! :lol:

Just remembered, I actually had a mixed race couple at my house last week for a party.  They were delightful!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just remembered, I actually had a mixed race couple at my house last week for a party.  They were delightful!  :lol: 

id you let them know they get to celebrate Juneteenth for only half a day like i do to my friends son :dunno:

1 hour ago, ACE said:

If being white is so good then explain why you’re an absolute failure by any account. I mean you had a ticket to paradise right? 

All those imaginary minorities that you see under your bed and whine about on a daily bases. Searching the internet for others as weird as yourself to support your odd beliefs. What a shitty way to go through life. 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All those imaginary minorities that you see under your bed and whine about on a daily bases. Searching the internet for others as weird as yourself to support your odd beliefs. What a shitty way to go through life. 

What minorities are those?  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. You don't even know me, dipshit. 

I know you got a shitty Four Winns cruiser.  .....Thats not very Communist now is it. I thinks its racist actually. You sound like a spoiled White Man. Give it away to a Black family asap you fucking lily white douchebag. And pay for the Slip/Yacht club fee while you're at it you spoiled little bitch. :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

you never had one minority as a friend. because you are a racist boomer who lives in a van. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I know you got a shitty Four Winns cruiser.  .....Thats not very Communist now is it. I thinks its racist actually. You sound like a spoiled White Man. Give it away to a Black family asap you fucking lily white douchebag. And pay for the Slip/Yacht club fee while you're at it you spoiled little bitch. :lol:

Ouch:Khashoggi:

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

id you let them know they get to celebrate Juneteenth for only half a day like i do to my friends son :dunno:

:lol: Didn't think of that.  Aggressive.

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: Didn't think of that.  Aggressive.

he's a good kid and a Trumper so he laughed.    we happened to be up in SHin Pond ofr a trip when they declared it a hoildya so i asked him if he wanted morning or afternoon.  

21 hours ago, ACE said:

Critical race theory really just comes from radical academia that had nothing to do. And people that are bitter at their own failures and desperate for someone to blame it on just eat it up 

No, (Concern for social "base and superstructure" is one of the remaining Marxist philosophical concepts in much contemporary critical theory).