Can white people experience racism?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How many of you worry about going to get gas and being killed?  It is an everyday reality here. 

2D24FC3D-FA3C-497D-AD8A-DFF6BA71652B.jpeg

Honey, where is my body armor?...gonna quik run down to the station and get some gas.

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Honey, where is my body armor?...gonna quik run down to the station and get some gas.

More like ..,, Honey, cover me while I pump some gas.  It has turned into road warrior at the gas stations. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

More like ..,, Honey, cover me while I pump some gas.  It has turned into road warrior at the gas stations. 

Pretty sad when it just seems to keep getting worse and not better

Let's read the 13th amendment again, shall we?

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

After reading this, dipshits will still claim slavery doesn't exist in America...

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yeah but that is not necessarily racism as much as robbery. I try my damnedest to not buy gas in certain areas.

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah but that is not necessarily racism as much as robbery. I try my damnedest to not buy gas in certain areas.

Okay, but point being 1 white person gets shot putting gas in their car up on the corner, the National fucking guard is coming in.  Thirty miles down the road, 20 people getting shot……EH, shit happens. Just another day. 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

White people forced blacks into ghettos , white people made sure they stayed poor and white people focused the majority of our police presence in these ghettos. Then once in the system those without means are unable to afford the same level of adjudication in the system. Without money to pay blood sucking lawyers the system swallows you up for good. It’s a perpetual self serving beast that keeps itself full feasting on poor disadvantaged minorities.

Persons of color are far more likely to receive stiffer penalties for identical  crimes than whites. The end 

You mean the government 

The government in racist.  Not white people in general.  

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Let's read the 13th amendment again, shall we?

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

After reading this, dipshits will still claim slavery doesn't exist in America...

Yes....fuckstick 

Laboring during incarceration is punishment not slavery. Perhaps you prefer the 3 hots and a cot, some gym time and all of the judge Mathis you can take on cable. I have no problem with restitution to society via a little work.

Just watched 6-8 nigers beat up a white woman, left her laying in the middle of the intersection..Classy bunch of guys

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Just watched 6-8 nigers beat up a white woman, left her laying in the middle of the intersection..Classy bunch of guys

Wtf??

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Every single day I am surprised so many absolute fucking morons made it to adulthood in one piece.

You had a burrhead in your boat yet?

On 6/21/2022 at 12:10 PM, f7ben said:

Yes , when Democrats perpetuate and create racists institutions and policy they are indeed experiencing racism lol

On 6/21/2022 at 1:15 PM, f7ben said:

Democrats people forced blacks into ghettos , Democrats people made sure they stayed poor and white people focused the majority of our police presence in these ghettos. Then once in the system those without means are unable to afford the same level of adjudication in the system. Without money to pay blood sucking lawyers the system swallows you up for good. It’s a perpetual self serving beast that keeps itself full feasting on poor disadvantaged minorities.

Persons of color are far more likely to receive stiffer penalties for identical  crimes than whites. The end 

Fixed it for you.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

And you didn’t do anything to help? 

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Yes....fuckstick 

Laboring during incarceration is punishment not slavery. Perhaps you prefer the 3 hots and a cot, some gym time and all of the judge Mathis you can take on cable. I have no problem with restitution to society via a little work.

Now ask yourself why the majority of the prison population is not white, while the majority of the country is white. And slavery is ok for the incarcerated. Proclaimed by constitutional amendment, no less.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Now ask yourself why the majority of the prison population is not white, while the majority of the country is white. And slavery is ok for the incarcerated. Proclaimed by constitutional amendment, no less.

Well maybe the non whites should commit crimes at a lower rate...

The constitution clearly separated slavery from involuntary servitude for a reason....just say'n

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Didn't have my pops covering me.........   

Edited by Rigid1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nigs have that pack mentality...I will take on 1 no problem maybe 2 at a time but not 6 or 8

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Pretty simple really, they commit FAR MORE CRIME than whites..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nigs have that pack mentality...I will take on 1 no problem maybe 2 at a time but not 6 or 8

Pretty simple really, they commit FAR MORE CRIME than whites..

That's patently false. They're just charged and convicted more.

25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well maybe the non whites should commit crimes at a lower rate...

The constitution clearly separated slavery from involuntary servitude for a reason....just say'n

Oh really? lay this out for me...

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you would go up to an active drug business with 15-20 people hanging outside, another 6-8 beating up a chick who obviously broke a rule and save her all by yourself, when you're the sole provider for your kids, with one who graduates highschool Friday??

You seriously want to got there Jim? Seriously??

Wtf

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The plot thickens.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's patently false. They're just charged and convicted more.

Bullshit dude....don't make me dig up the stats again. Blacks make up only 12 or 13 % of the total population and create more crime than the rest. Its just a fact.   They commit disproportionately more crime...dont give me that targeted crap.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Bullshit dude....don't make me dig up the stats again. Blacks make up only 12 or 13 % of the total population and create more crime than the rest. Its just a fact.   They commit disproportionately more crime...dont give me that targeted crap.

Let's just look at drug use and drug crime as an example.

It's about 13-14% across most racial groups, yet minorities are arrested, charged, and convicted of disproportionately more drug crimes than whites.

That points to a system of institutionalized oppression of visible minorities.