The Republican Guide to Defending Trump…..

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Spend 8 days a week scouring for shit like this.....Nice way to spend your retirement 

Well it's not real hard, when all he does is copy/paste directly from DUH-underground.  It doesn't change the fact he's pathetic, and wasting away time that could be better spent while being retired.  But then again, he's a Biden supporter so no real surprise at the level of stupidity.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Well it's not real hard, when all he does is copy/paste directly from DUH-underground.  It doesn't change the fact he's pathetic, and wasting away time that could be better spent while being retired.  But then again, he's a Biden supporter so no real surprise at the level of stupidity.

Nailed it

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s all on video….welcome to today’s technologies petey

Yes the dems misinformation is all on video.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I am not convinced the Republicans are going to sponsor trump in 2024. I think desantis is the current republican darling 

I'm doubtful DeSantis will run if Trump does.  Honestly he is a fool if he does. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

I'm doubtful DeSantis will run if Trump does.  Honestly he is a fool if he does. 

I dont think he would primary against Trump

Trump is too old and too much of a petulant child.  He was a pretty decent president on most policy stuff.  Wasn't a fan of his penchant for spending, but the fucking guy was right about a hell of a lot.

No way do I pull the lever for him in a primary.  Not a chance.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think he would primary against Trump

He needs to walk a fine line with Trump.  If Trump doesn't run for the nomination and the wrong thing is said Trump easily could run as an independent and burn the GOP's chances at the WH to the ground.   I would assume or hope their teams are discussing things.

Personally I'd like to see Trump come out early and announce he's not running and endorse DeSantis.  Rand Paul would still by far be my first choice but he doesn't have a chance at winning the nomination except maybe with Trump in his corner.  Like it or not Trump's going to play a huge role in 22 and 24.   

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He needs to walk a fine line with Trump.  If Trump doesn't run for the nomination and the wrong thing is said Trump easily could run as an independent and burn the GOP's chances at the WH to the ground.   I would assume or hope their teams are discussing things.

Personally I'd like to see Trump come out early and announce he's not running and endorse DeSantis.  Rand Paul would still by far be my first choice but he doesn't have a chance at winning the nomination except maybe with Trump in his corner.  Like it or not Trump's going to play a huge role in 22 and 24.   

The GOP and Dems would unite against him if he ran as an independent. Even if he won as an independent it could be worse than Biden is now

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The GOP and Dems would unite against him if he ran as an independent. Even if he won as an independent it could be worse than Biden is now

And just how would they do that?  Zero chance the dems put someone up willing to not attack the GOP candidate and vice versa.   

I don't see how an independent winning could be worse than Biden.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And just how would they do that?  Zero chance the dems put someone up willing to not attack the GOP candidate.   

The GOP and Dems arent really that different. They always get done what they need to and argue about everything else. Why would the GOP act like they like Trump if he was running against them?

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You can't grift people out of as much money if you do that. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The GOP and Dems arent really that different. They always get done what they need to and argue about everything else. Why would the GOP act like they like Trump if he was running against them?

Hard to attack someone you may have voted with all the time.   Oh there would be some but don't forget he had plenty of support so beyond Jan 6th anything they say against Trump the dems would jump on.   The GOP has limited options if Trump runs just as the Dem's do if Biden/Harris do. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Hard to attack someone you may have voted with all the time.   Oh there would be some but don't forget he had plenty of support so beyond Jan 6th anything they say against Trump the dems would jump on.   The GOP has limited options if Trump runs just as the Dem's do if Biden/Harris do. 

Biden and Harris will do what they are told. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

A26FB617-B63E-4BD0-97EB-6050DBB61D1D.png

X1000 .  I don't know if he'll EVER get convicted, but he deserves to be in a federal prison.............no ifs, ands or buts.  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I am not convinced the Republicans are going to sponsor trump in 2024. I think desantis is the current republican darling 

Probably

27 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trump is too old and too much of a petulant child.  He was a pretty decent president on most policy stuff.  Wasn't a fan of his penchant for spending, but the fucking guy was right about a hell of a lot.

No way do I pull the lever for him in a primary.  Not a chance.

I agree, some of his tuff was OK, but his dirty fukkin EGO and persona are unbearable, and not worth the trouble he causes.