Check your account email address ×

Not hearing much n Okraine.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

There won't be $50 billion going there. This country never keeps its work on anything. 

Probably a lot more than 50 billion 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Did ADHD America lose interest already ?

They don't want to report on the fact that Russia will once again control the property . You know like any one who could think saw coming a mile away . 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

They don't want to report on the fact that Russia will once again control the property . You know like any one who could think saw coming a mile away . 

they could have leveled it in a day if that was the goal, but they wanted to keep it relatively intact cause well, they will own it soon.

They don't want to talk about how it has been an utter failure and has further enriched Putin. All while putting the rest of the world in a financial and supply crisis. 

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Glory to Ukraine....

Giving the Orcs all they can handle they will prevail

cc13315ad0.jpg.a54c75cabce7a18a4b9d45035ccaeba2.jpg

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They don't want to talk about how it has been an utter failure and has further enriched Putin. All while putting the rest of the world in a financial and supply crisis. 

Seems to be the case ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes it has been an utter failure for Russia admit it it was supposed to be over within a week......

My dose of morning wood

• Like 1

• Gold Member

russia could just send in the bomber aircraft and it be over. 

i fell for alot of the propaganda at first.  saw a video on facebook of jets flying in lighting them up with missles,(not even ukraine, and from 2016 or siomething ) a famous model there strapped up with a machine gun 'taking up arms to defend her country '(which turned out to be a photo op with a airsoft gun ' lol)  and the brave soldiers that got killed after telling a warship to fuck off(there still alive/ captured..news said they died and are modern day spartans ) etc etc etc etc ....

then i saw a conference where putin said he was going to denazify ukraine ' and all russian media was then banned immediately.

this made me say to myself 'well thats a pretty wokish thing to say.what he mean theres nazis in ukraine '...started googling ...watched some videos....

oh ....er....azov you say?...patriots of ukraine?...black sun and swastikas ...oh...er... neo nazi led overthrow in 2013/14' making the democraticly elected leader to flee and a nato friendly leader put in instead ...

kinda made me look different at all this.alot different 

Edited by ZR800efi

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes it has been an utter failure for Russia admit it it was supposed to be over within a week......

My dose of morning wood

Once again russia already occupies the eastern regions, its the Nazis that are bombing their own people. Ukraine will never get those regions back. 

I hear about the Ukraine every morning when the news tells me how high gas prices are.  :dunno:

They were talking this morning about suspending the Fed tax and how it would impact infer structure spending. 
Not even a thought that we cut out worthless spending or funding for other countries.
Nope !   You want 14 cents off a gallon, you driving on shit roads. 

they did the gas tax thing here but the county i live in did not. they said they don't want to mess up property taxes. that tells you what is going to happen. they have that money spent and can't just let it go. it will come from elsewhere . 

2 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

russia could just send in the bomber aircraft and it be over. 

i fell for alot of the propaganda at first.  saw a video on facebook of jets flying in lighting them up with missles,(not even ukraine, and from 2016 or siomething ) a famous model there strapped up with a machine gun 'taking up arms to defend her country '(which turned out to be a photo op with a airsoft gun ' lol)  and the brave soldiers that got killed after telling a warship to fuck off(there still alive/ captured..news said they died and are modern day spartans ) etc etc etc etc ....

then i saw a conference where putin said he was going to denazify ukraine ' and all russian media was then banned immediately.

this made me say to myself 'well thats a pretty wokish thing to say.what he mean theres nazis in ukraine '...started googling ...watched some videos....

oh ....er....azov you say?...patriots of ukraine?...black sun and swastikas ...oh...er... neo nazi led overthrow in 2013/14' making the democraticly elected leader to flee and a nato friendly leader put in instead ...

kinda made me look different at all this.alot different 

Congrats ....you sir aren’t a complete fucking mind numbing retard like viperJtz254

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Once again russia already occupies the eastern regions, its the Nazis that are bombing their own people. Ukraine will never get those regions back. 

Ukraine was bombing Donbas 10 days before Russia entered. 

• Like 1