Happy Juneteenth!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 55O said:

Juneteenth is the only holiday I pass out drunk and wake up with a sore rear end.

Are you saying the black man is bigger than your average truck stop john?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

How did he used to describe it….Jamal and his tar paper roll….🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m sure black folks are devastated some low Iq ignorant inbred foaming at the mouth retard doesn’t care about the celebration of their emancipation from the confines of white imprisonment. Kill your self you disgusting piece of shit 

I'm sure the blacks are rejoicing to have a retarded born again beak nosed cunt on their side.

34 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I'm sure the blacks are rejoicing to have a retarded born again beak nosed cunt on their side.

Quit your fucking blubbering you ankle biting retard....go chase 550 around cunt. You’re a retarded faceless faggot ass bitch who wouldn’t dare show his face anywhere. Pussy

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Quit your fucking blubbering you ankle biting retard....go chase 550 around cunt. You’re a retarded faceless faggot ass bitch who wouldn’t dare show his face anywhere. Pussy

Aren't you the one who sold a car for a loose flywheel? 

You sound like your buddy p550 begging for pics.

Go kill yourself, know nothing faggot!

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m sure black folks are devastated some low Iq ignorant inbred foaming at the mouth retard doesn’t care about the celebration of their emancipation from the confines of white imprisonment. Kill your self you disgusting piece of shit 

Yeah...keep on catering to your black dick loving side..... it's just another day off for them no different than the rest of the year.  Don't they deserve another holiday and day off for the BLM movement?

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well that was a long long time ago but yes I do feel some guilt and shame for how ignorant I was. 

Yeah well I don't, I got no use for niggers, except picking up trash along the highways

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Aren't you the one who sold a car for a loose flywheel? 

You sound like your buddy p550 begging for pics.

Go kill yourself, know nothing faggot!

You have no idea what a flywheel is or what it does.....you’re an ignorant retard. Dumber than fuck. You make the ground flat with someone else’s equipment for a living. I could teach a small child or a golden retriever to be you in a day. Dumbass faggot pos

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...keep on catering to your black dick loving side..... it's just another day off for them no different than the rest of the year.  Don't they deserve another holiday and day off for the BLM movement?

Yeah well I don't, I got no use for niggers, except picking up trash along the highways

Yeah but you’re a POS and would be as quiet as a church mouse if you were anywhere near a black person.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have no idea what a flywheel is or what it does.....you’re an ignorant retard. Dumber than fuck. You make the ground flat with someone else’s equipment for a living. I could teach a small child or a golden retriever to be you in a day. Dumbass faggot pos

I'm sure you know what a flywheel is, now.

Operating many different pieces of heavy equipment is something I'm good at. Like you fucking up everything you touch or putting your foot in your mouth constantly.

Have you figured out clutching yet? Or just leave it stock, good enough. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but you’re a POS and would be as quiet as a church mouse if you were anywhere near a black person.

I beat the shit out of a nigger when I was in a bar when I was younger so nah I'm not afraid of them....... but I knew your Niger loving ass would come in to bail your other Niger lovers ass out

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I beat the shit out of a nigger when I was in a bar when I was younger so nah I'm not afraid of them....... but I knew your Niger loving ass would come in to bail your other Niger lovers ass out

No you didn’t and you wouldn’t/couldn’t today.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you didn’t.

Want to bet, why would I lie about that , chairs were flying and everything cops were involved but no one got arrested during that incident.  Different world different time, hardly any of the local bars like that left in my area

On 6/20/2022 at 1:27 PM, Pete said:

You’re gay? Wow didn’t know.

I put on a tough guy act but I can’t hide my true self any longer.

On 6/20/2022 at 2:25 PM, Kivalo said:

Seems that way

2 hours ago, Polaris 55O said:

I put on a tough guy act but I can’t hide my true self any longer.

Seems that way

I knew it!

Congratulations on coming out.

Enjoy your vacation. Coincidence it cums during pride month? I don't think so!

Say hi to Leontae 😂👍

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I knew it!

Congratulations on coming out.

Enjoy your vacation. Coincidence it cums during pride month? I don't think so!

Say hi to Leontae 😂👍

:lol: 

On 6/20/2022 at 5:17 PM, f7ben said:

Dude, why do you just leave yourself open for getting called out on your bullshit you pedal?? 

Remember when it was going to take you a few months to train a kid how to strap down a mini excavator before you gave him a raise from minimum wage..Cuz I do..:lol:

some of you guys must not have a single functioning brain cell left between the ears.. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, why do you just leave yourself open for getting called out on your bullshit you pedal?? 

Remember when it was going to take you a few months to train a kid how to strap down a mini excavator before you gave him a raise from minimum wage..Cuz I do..:lol:

some of you guys must not have a single functioning brain cell left between the ears.. 

hey retard....it would certainly take a few months of teaching a kid how to load and unload and chain down properly a few different machines when that kid has never even operated one. Let’s not confuse reality and my hyperbolic response to awful.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hey retard....it would certainly take a few months of teaching a kid how to load and unload and chain down properly a few different machines when that kid has never even operated one. Let’s not confuse reality and my hyperbolic response to awful.

Ehhh, I learned in a day..

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes I know....competent adults with some experience are one thing. Kids these days are another. 

This is true

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 8:21 AM, Polaris 55O said:

I can’t wait to celebrate with Leonte later 

Hey Steve, ya' know you're a real cunt. You're also a faggot. Don't know if you actually suck dick, but you are a faggot.

Making an EXACT COPY of my profile is a faggot move. 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Steve, ya' know you're a real cunt. You're also a faggot. Don't know if you actually suck dick, but you are a faggot.

Making an EXACT COPY of my profile is a faggot move. 

Did you get booted for a few days again?

• Haha 1