The official... are you a rassis thread

Just now, awful knawful said:

That's a retard trophy.

Congratulations, retard!

Nope....you and your lover 550 got all the retard trophies already. Just normal ones for the rest of us. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet he’s correct.  

You should be giving that advice to Smales, not Pete.  What kind of response would you give if someone kept being a fucking asshole to you? 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....derpo is totally innocent :lol: 

I had someone make a good point about Derpo and Woolies relationship….Woolie is famous for claiming to never fire  first on these  forums (which is of course bullshit) so he uses Derpo The Pit Yorky as his proxy and then he slides in and takes over. Ingenious really.🤣

MoeMoe is a just phony little hard ass that likes to think he runs the show.👍🏼

5 hours ago, Pete said:

blacks cause more problems in this country than any one else. That’s a fact they don’t want to hear. TFB. 
They are out of control.

I maintain what I said for months/years. Blacks are on a national campaign to brutalize whites.............and they are getting away with it!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucked up how the food industry has been corrupted and poisoned…been discussed here before but it really puts a strain on an already overworked HC System.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

The food industry is at fault? How about the individuals choice..

You’re  proof Americans are obese.

Go have another donut 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....derpo is totally innocent :lol: 

Yep….poor little fella always getting attacked unprovoked.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

That is an absolute fact. These brainwashed cuckolds here know it's true also - but would rather just stick their heads in the sand & cry rassis ...instead of address the problem like real men. 

The cuckolds should send their wives & daughters down to walk thru black neighborhood's on a summer night- just to prove how not rassis they are... :snack:

Yeah, let the fukkers put their money where their mouths are. Fucking assholes. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, let the fukkers put their money where their mouths are. Fucking assholes. 

You should put your money where your mouth is and buy a Contributing Membership :owned:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Truth hurts eh benny? Good. You are a piece of gutter trash plain and simple.

He's a punk-assed troll. Needs to be choked the fuck out. Not killed or nothin', just choked-out. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's a punk-assed troll. Needs to be choked the fuck out. Not killed or nothin', just choked-out. 

He'd backhand the dust right off of you.:news:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Meme: "Happy Birthday Steve! I hope it is filled with hapenis!" - All  Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

You posted that about 2 weeks ago and about 5 times since.Why do you keep pics of men having sex on your phone Rob??? I mean,,it's getting too creepy for me if you're jerkin your gherkin fantasizing about me. Gross.

Just now, HSR said:

You posted that about 2 weeks ago and about 5 times since.Why do you keep pics of men having sex on your phone Rob??? I mean,,it's getting too creepy for me if you're jerkin your gherkin fantasizing about me. Gross.

Its all you Stevie, run with it man. stop beating the shit out of yourself

50nAkQy.gif

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s all I do ....I even fixed a belt scale this morning!!!

I fixed three casement windows and trimmed some bushes today. Yay dad

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I fixed three casement windows and trimmed some bushes today. Yay dad

v-pattern ,hitler,,or full brazilian. I know which one Momo would say you'd pick:lol:

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I maintain what I said for months/years. Blacks are on a national campaign to brutalize whites.............and they are getting away with it!!!!

Explains why you are too scared to leave your compound...or your ankle bracelet still won't let you.