The official... are you a rassis thread

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you’re a miserable POS.

Yet he’s correct.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you constantly nipping a smales heels and suckling atomic derpos little low Iq dinger isn’t a good look. It’s actually beneath you. Try and be better 

You should be giving that advice to Smales, not Pete.  What kind of response would you give if someone kept being a fucking asshole to you? 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yet he’s correct.  

You should be giving that advice to Smales, not Pete.  What kind of response would you give if someone kept being a fucking asshole to you? 

Yah ....derpo is totally innocent :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What changed? Idk ....maybe it was a few ignorant storm front retards deciding to dial up the disgusting racism to level 10? Maybe?? 

Like you using the N word over and over? It’s been proven.. fuck you and your self righteousness you fucking fraud

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Refute their fucking claims!

No,... no just go ahead and kill themselves...

When someone says something as ignorant and disgusting and vile as ...

”95% of blacks are a huge problem and most of their woman are obese baboon assed monkeys with 6 kids from 6 different negro cocks...blah blah blah”

That doesn’t need refuting , that person needs to be ruthlessly abused verbally or physically because they are a useless ignorant leech and a drain on humanity. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah ....derpo is totally innocent :lol: 

I came to an understanding a couple years ago that there wasnt much point in being civil to a guy who regularly would toss unprovoked insults at me.  He does the same to Pete regularly.  Turn about is fair play.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I came to an understanding a couple years ago that there wasnt much point in being civil to a guy who regularly would toss unprovoked insults at me.  He does the same to Pete regularly.  Turn about is fair play.

Chicken and the egg with you proclaiming one is first. Brilliant 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When someone says something as ignorant and disgusting and vile as ...

”95% of blacks are a huge problem and most of their woman are obese baboon assed monkeys with 6 kids from 6 different negro cocks...blah blah blah”

That doesn’t need refuting , that person needs to be ruthlessly abused verbally or physically because they are a useless ignorant leech and a drain on humanity. 

Can’t accept reality eh? You racist fuck

1 hour ago, Pete said:

blacks cause more problems in this country than any one else. That’s a fact they don’t want to hear. TFB. 
They are out of control.

That is an absolute fact. These brainwashed cuckolds here know it's true also - but would rather just stick their heads in the sand & cry rassis ...instead of address the problem like real men. 

The cuckolds should send their wives & daughters down to walk thru black neighborhood's on a summer night- just to prove how not rassis they are... :snack:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Like you using the N word over and over? It’s been proven.. fuck you and your self righteousness you fucking fraud

No fuck you ....worthless little pussy ass piece of filth. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No fuck you ....worthless little pussy ass piece of filth. 

Truth hurts eh benny? Good. You are a piece of gutter trash plain and simple.

Just now, Pete said:

Truth hurts eh benny? Good. You are a piece of gutter trash plain and simple.

Cry cry cry cry cry .....you miserable fucking piece of shit. What a worthless loser you are :lol: 

Just about ever night in my town it’s blacks shooting blacks, blacks shooting up gatherings from a vehicle, or blacks getting blasted by whitey because they tried to break into their homes, the other day I was getting fuel in my truck, 4 blacks pull up the next pump over, two get out and start looking at me groping themselves, I just ignored them, them they start doing it to an elderly white lady , she just shut the pump off and left, I did same.but Black Lives Matter. 

34 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Just about ever night in my town it’s blacks shooting blacks, blacks shooting up gatherings from a vehicle, or blacks getting blasted by whitey because they tried to break into their homes, the other day I was getting fuel in my truck, 4 blacks pull up the next pump over, two get out and start looking at me groping themselves, I just ignored them, them they start doing it to an elderly white lady , she just shut the pump off and left, I did same.but Black Lives Matter. 

No no no.. they are not the problem at all. It’s a myth.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Gotta be whiteys fault somehow :dunno:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I am sending him this poast! You're going to get it now!

Don't worry he follows me EVERYWHERE I post so he'll definitely see it.:bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Don't worry he follows me EVERYWHERE I post so he'll definitely see it.:bc:

Oh yeah you're going to get a very serious letter and then you'll be sorry! Bahahaha!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I concur. But has a white guy ever walked up & sucker punched a black girl like that ...& then started punching her girlfriends in the face right after? :dunno:

They are a different breed altogether.....no doubt.

13 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Gotta watch your six...

Just their style, picking on the weak and ganging up.....complete POS garbage. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you’re a miserable POS.

He is spot-on

35 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Gotta be whiteys fault somehow :dunno:

Here’s the way I see it, take Floyd, and this black guy here in town that got plugged in the head a few weeks ago, if they would comply when getting arrested, both would still be alive, this guy a few weeks ago in my town that the cop shot, # 1 he ran, #2 he had a boc. Of way over the limit, and he was driving , this was at 8 in the morning , #3 he wrestled with the cop and tried to grab his taser, who knows , he may have had a gun himself, at the time the cop didn’t know, so he plugged the negro in the back of the head, all could have been avoided, had he complied, then after the fact his family said he was getting his life back together , yea right . I don’t know about you but if I’m chewed up at 8 in the morning , I’m in deep shit. Sure as hell wasn’t going to Bible study. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Here’s the way I see it, take Floyd, and this black guy here in town that got plugged in the head a few weeks ago, if they would comply when getting arrested, both would still be alive, this guy a few weeks ago in my town that the cop shot, # 1 he ran, #2 he had a boc. Of way over the limit, and he was driving , this was at 8 in the morning , #3 he wrestled with the cop and tried to grab his taser, who knows , he may have had a gun himself, at the time the cop didn’t know, so he plugged the negro in the back of the head, all could have been avoided, had he complied, then after the fact his family said he was getting his life back together , yea right . I don’t know about you but if I’m chewed up at 8 in the morning , I’m in deep shit. Sure as hell wasn’t going to Bible study. 

Well I guess....if they Dindu nufin,.it gives them  the  right  to resist. Nearly all the cases have been with them resisting and the same on here always defend that behavior.

I would not have the patience to be a cop, I'd be capping these fuckers right and left.:lol:but I bet the crime rate would drop.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well I guess....if they Dindu nufin,.it gives them  the  right  to resist. Nearly all the cases have been with them resisting and the same on here always defend that behavior.

I would not have the patience to be a cop, I'd be capping these fuckers right and left.:lol:but I bet the crime rate would drop.

10-4 on that, 

21 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Go fuck yourself dumbass bootlicking faggot. Take your compliance and shove it right up your blown out asshole. 

• Thanks 1