The official... are you a rassis thread

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Gotta watch your six...

Oh yeah, let me pump gas in my shorts and flip flops, in Philadelphia, PA, and not be armed, and not recognize a blatant threat approaching you.

I'm totally aware of the criminal element in Philly, and I'm about 500 miles away. :wtf:   

Dude, negros in hoodies are approaching, what do ya' think they're doing, stopping to say hello? :wtf:

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I bet if you try hard enough, you and Snotty can fit under his bed. 

I don't get it. Are you sayin' I'm afraid? 

17 hours ago, Badger** said:

That is the gayest meme in the world, you win!!! :wtf:No one is impressed Steve:lame: How many people do you hate on this site?? 

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

That’s a tremendous gif.

GTFO!!!!

Poor Badger,,,this is what getting :owned: looks like.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm calling my lawyer!

This is also you getting :owned:

Great work!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Poor Badger,,,this is what getting :owned: looks like.

This is also you getting :owned:

Great work!!!!!

I am sending him this poast! You're going to get it now!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

If your daughter was one of the girls in the first vid ...you'd be fine with the negro punching her in the face right ... :snack:

blacks cause more problems in this country than any one else. That’s a fact they don’t want to hear. TFB. 
They are out of control.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Pete said:

It never will because they are black.  If that’s how they want to live then go ahead. They are disgusting individuals and I stay away. They are a massive problem in this country.. 95% of them. Glad I don’t  live in the city.

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

blacks cause more problems in this country than any one else. That’s a fact they don’t want to hear. TFB. 
They are out of control.

Good god you’re a miserable POS.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Refute...

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Good God you can’t accept reality. Asshole

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Don't argue with Smales, just ask him to prove his assertions.. :lol:

How about Derpo prove his assertions esepcially the one that says 95% of  Black People are a massive  problem in this country? If that’s his “opinion” fine...my opinion is that he’s a miserable POS.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about Derpo prove his assertions esepcially the one that says 95% of  Black People are a massive  problem in this country? If that’s his “opinion” fine...my opinion is that he’s a miserable POS.

Goddamn right they are a massive problem. Perhaps it’s got to do with the fact that these obese chicks fuck anyone that comes along. 6 fucking kids from 6 different black cocks.. Yeah no problem here..

fuck you. I have a great life. A great girl. Go eat some donuts

Edited by Pete

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Goddamn right they are a massive problem. Perhaps it’s got to do with the fact that these obese chicks fuck anyone that comes along. 6 fucking kids from 6 different black cocks.. Yeah no problem here..

fuck you. I have a great life. A great girl. Go eat some donuts

Brilliant analysis and proof of your 95% assertion...Moe will be proud.

Heading out to spend some time with my daughter...enjoy spending your day here being misersble and bitter.👊🏻🌞

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Beautiful rebuttal....

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Heading out to spend some time with my daughter...enjoy spending your day here being misersble and bitter.👊🏻🌞

OMFG... :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Beautiful rebuttal....

OMFG... :lmao:

you constantly nipping a smales heels and suckling atomic derpos little low Iq dinger isn’t a good look. It’s actually beneath you. Try and be better 

Just now, f7ben said:

you constantly nipping a smales heels and suckling atomic derpos little low Iq dinger isn’t a good look. It’s actually beneath you. Try and be better 

I neither care who is who or who says what..

Like you, Smales has to have a rip in all his posts. Can't say something without poking the bear.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

They are out of control.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you’re a miserable POS.

Awesome rebuttle

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

95%.. wow...

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Toss in a kill yourself or a slit your throat and his posts would be about as useless as....... yours.

So much for the discourse that was going on last night.. I wonder what changed since then.... :hmm:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I neither care who is who or who says what..

Like you, Smales has to have a rip in all his posts. Can't say something without poking the bear.

Awesome rebuttle

95%.. wow...

Toss in a kill yourself or a slit your throat and his posts would be about as useless as....... yours.

So much for the discourse that was going on last night.. I wonder what changed since then.... :hmm:

What changed? Idk ....maybe it was a few ignorant storm front retards deciding to dial up the disgusting racism to level 10? Maybe?? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What changed? Idk ....maybe it was a few ignorant storm front retards deciding to dial up the disgusting racism to level 10? Maybe?? 

Refute their fucking claims!

No,... no just go ahead and kill themselves...