Lake Mead update. It’s toast.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So you’re admitting that these so called elites are part of the trump clan as well. That’s progress for you. 

I'm more of an Independent, or I used to be, you're the one that want's to blame Trump. What's your feelings on Trumps tax cut's helped the middle class more than the elites? And keep Spinning all I did was mention the majority of the rich in Vegas (and Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and so on) are coming from Hollywood and the Tech industry, the ones pushing Climate Change, something you seem to have a hard time grasping. 

33 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Climate Change has been going on for Billions of years, and as of yet more Taxes haven't stopped it.

We all know that a 40% increase in CO2 levels in 50 years is no big deal. It’s been happening for billions of years. :lol: 

you couldn’t sound more retarded unless you tried. 

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'm more of an Independent, or I used to be, you're the one that want's to blame Trump. What's your feelings on Trumps tax cut's helped the middle class more than the elites? And keep Spinning all I did was mention the majority of the rich in Vegas (and Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and so on) are coming from Hollywood and the Tech industry, the ones pushing Climate Change, something you seem to have a hard time grasping. 

You’re as independent as Mainecat. 

59 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So you're saying that a multi-decades long reduction in rainfall has nothing at all to do with it?

Granted, this is nationwide, but let's not be fast and loose with the facts...

Burt-3.20-decadal-precp-fig3-930px.jpg

NOAA/NCEI breaks the contiguous U.S. into nine different climate regions as shown above. From the Climate at a Glance website, the average per-decade regional change in precipitation for the period of 1901-2019 has been as follows:

Northeast: + 0.44” per decade

Southeast: + 0.12” per decade

Upper Midwest: + 0.38” per decade

Ohio Valley: + 0.39” per decade

South: + 0.33” per decade

Northern Rockies and Plains: + 0.11” per decade

Southwest: - 0.01” per decade

Northwest: + 0.12” per decade

West: + 0.01” per decade

Edited by Snake

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We all know that a 40% increase in CO2 levels in 50 years is no big deal. It’s been happening for billions of years. :lol: 

you couldn’t sound more retarded unless you tried. 

Then I'd be just like you, Remember Mt. St. Helens, didn't they say that had more effect then thousands of years burning fossil fuels. But if we want to make personal attacks why don't you post up that picture of you holding up a chainsaw with your Grandma arms, pretending to be a badass. 😂😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Granted, this is nationwide, but let's not be fast and loose with the facts...

Burt-3.20-decadal-precp-fig3-930px.jpg

NOAA/NCEI breaks the contiguous U.S. into nine different climate regions as shown above. From the Climate at a Glance website, the average per-decade regional change in precipitation for the period of 1901-2019 has been as follows:

Northeast: + 0.44” per decade

Southeast: + 0.12” per decade

Upper Midwest: + 0.38” per decade

Ohio Valley: + 0.39” per decade

South: + 0.33” per decade

Northern Rockies and Plains: + 0.11” per decade

Southwest: - 0.01” per decade

Northwest: + 0.12” per decade

West: + 0.01” per decade

yeah doesn't really work, and furthermore it's the increased temperatures and evaporation more so than the precipitation itself, even though that is down as well

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

yeah doesn't really work, and furthermore it's the increased temperatures and evaporation more so than the precipitation itself, even though that is down as well

Turn a desert into an oasis and wonder after the fact what the fuck is going on...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tj8vhucc8zvs2i78j7

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Then I'd be just like you, Remember Mt. St. Helens, didn't they say that had more effect then thousands of years burning fossil fuels. But if we want to make personal attacks why don't you post up that picture of you holding up a chainsaw with your Grandma arms, pretending to be a badass. 😂😂

Dude, you’re the master at personal attacks on this site. I’d never try and compete with you. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re as independent as Mainecat. 

I supported Amy Klobuchar before watching her in the Supreme Court hearings, Ted Cruz has her pegged for her theatrics, I had fallen for it once. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Dude, you’re the master at personal attacks on this site. I’d never try and compete with you. 

Actually you're kind of talking about yourself, but the badass attempt with Grandma arms was kinda funny.  😂😂

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

I supported Amy Klobuchar before watching her in the Supreme Court hearings, Ted Cruz has her pegged for her theatrics, I had fallen for it once. 

When you tell me that you have Ted Cruz pegged, then I might believe your independence. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When you tell me that you have Ted Cruz pegged, then I might believe your independence. 

He's as far right as Amy is to the left, both are smart though.

You’re the last person here that I’d expect to be commenting on grandma arms. You were looking a bit withered away in that photo you posted. Who knows, it might have been the light that day. 

He's as far right as Amy is to the left, both are smart though.

Ted is smart alright. Why else would he have been pushing so hard for Russian energy sanctions? All one has to do is look at his personal investment portfolio and who his key campaign donors are. He’s a fucking detestable snake. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re the last person here that I’d expect to be commenting on grandma arms. You were looking a bit withered away in that photo you posted. Who knows, it might have been the light that day. 

Ya my mom had just died a week before my picture was taken, but then my picture wasn't posted to show fitness like yours. (but I have lost 10lbs since that photo 5 to go).

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ted is smart alright. Why else would he have been pushing so hard for Russian energy sanctions? All one has to do is look at his personal investment portfolio and who his key campaign donors are. He’s a fucking detestable snake. 

Like almost all politicians, I at one time thought Amy was better than that.

Just now, airflite1 said:

Ya my mom had just died a week before my picture was taken, but then my picture wasn't posted to show fitness like yours. (but I have lost 10lbs since that photo 5 to go).

Sorry to hear about your mom. Hopefully you have lots of good memories of her 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Actually you're kind of talking about yourself, but the badass attempt with Grandma arms was kinda funny.  😂😂

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Lol...didn't see either of those pics.

But that's why I never post pics.

I really had no right to criticize Jimmy, since I never post pics of myself and I am sorry for that.

But yeah, pics or not I can still lift comparable weights and handle myself with guys half my age. A little slower and less nimble maybe but still have an adrenaline temper that goes off the rails when need be.

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Like almost all politicians, I at one time thought Amy was better than that.

She lied during confirmation. Why is it that we have a society that seems to require lies or exaggerations for a person to advance in political settings? How much of that is a reflection on all of us? 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

All those Vegas liberals will be relocating. :lol: 

Lime fucking locust swarm in use all the resources rune the standard of living for every one and then move the the next place to start over . And people have to ask why they want to take our guns 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol...didn't see either of those pics.

But that's why I never post pics.

I really had no right to criticize Jimmy, since I never post pics of myself and I am sorry for that.

But yeah, pics or not I can still lift comparable weights and handle myself with guys half my age. A little slower and less nimble maybe but still have an adrenaline temper that goes off the rails when need be.

lol, if I remember right I posted the picture in response about someone claiming bullshit on my job or where I was working. I'm 6 foot and got up to 197 while taking care of my mom, I like to stay between 183-187,as I just feel better, it helps that my wife is a healthy eater,(she's a very fit ex U of M runner) the last time I was in the M room she still held one record for the U. Her dad was also the running back for the Gophers when they won the National Championship and Rose Bowl.

Here's the picture, even then I don't feel to out of shape for being in my 60's 😂😂

DSCN2965.JPG834.jpg2.jpg

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

tell em to do like my fearless leader.

just tax the global warming away. 

polar bears are dying people.we need to pay 10 dollars a gallon asap.

Edited by ZR800efi

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Gotta love that cherry picked data. :lol: