Apparently I'm doing something right

• USA Contributing Member

Through this whole covid thing I have been going to work, going out, shopping, sledded through the winter.... people all around me have come down with covid and I am able to avoid it?

Yes, reluctantly I did get 3 jabs.  Two years ago I got the flu vax and then in work I was urged to get the first covid jab and after seeing people come down with it I did along with the booster a month later. I went in for a physical and wanted to get the shingles vax as I know several people that got it and it was nasty so I got those 2 vax's six months apart.  Then work told me to get the vid booster so I did.  All through this I questioned the timing and the chemical interactions going on inside of me but I was assured I was safe.  This was all last year.

I didn't want the covid jabs but in work several people close came down with it and a couple had it bad.  I took the first jab in March 21, booster in April 21, and the 3rd in December 21.

Work had the people able to work from home do that and it emptied out at least half the building.  There were still quite a bit of people (about 5000 people work here) but it felt empty.  When covid hit our area we had people doing the 2 week vacations all the time.  The one's that did get it bad were on ventilators, others were home with cold symptoms, and others just had 2 weeks off.  One guy that was not very healthy went home sick and died 2 weeks later.  He worked don't the call, would stop in occasionally and talk.

Right before Easter it was bad, something told me to get out of there and I found out that travel restrictions had been lifted so I took a week off and went down to FLA.  The following Monday I came back and one of the 2 guys in my room called in sick.  The second guy I saw in the morning and talked for a little while and he had to go in a different area to work on something.  Both were sick the rest of the week, on Friday I was called and told through "contact tracing" I was identified as being around someone with covid.  It was determined that I didn't meet the "covid vacation parameters" and just kept "going to work".  The first guy never came back, is home on assisted oxygen.  Second guy died a couple months later.

All through this thing I have run into people that had it or were exposed.  Work has people out with it all the time.  A couple weeks ago I met my daughter at Fenway park and she wasn't feeling well.....covid.  This past week there is a guy that comes in my room at work and hangs out for about a half hour every morning... covid.

I don't doubt that I haven't had it and just didn't have extreme symptoms.  I still don't believe in the vax, I'm concerned that 5 years from now a portion of the population ends up with lung or heart issues.

When covid first started to hit I started exercising and eating better. I had gone in for a physical and the doctor said you're getting fat and your cholesterol is up, lets put you on meds.  I told her to bite me and said I'll lose weight.  Went back a couple months later after running 4/5 times a week and eating real food with a shit load of fruit and veggies and dropped about 30 pounds.  Cholesterol came down a little, she accused me of doing an Atkins type diet and I told her I was eating mostly chicken.  The other weird thing that happened is my vitamin D was low so she put me on a supplement for that which I took.

After thinking about last year I question if cholesterol, vitamin D, and along with me running around the block several times a week breathing in real air played into me getting through last year covid free.  There is an understanding that cholesterol is needed to produce vitamin D, and a belief that vitamin D levels may play into how well you handle sickness like covid.  Yes, they say that it's the good cholesterol that does the vitamin D work... I just question the whole understanding as I feel there is more to this than we know right now 

I think more than anything it was the fact that I got off my ass and started exercising is what helped me along with eating good shit.  The vax, the mask... Fauci said it would prevent us from catching it and he's laid up. It'll be interesting if and when they figure this thing out what the truth is.

• Like 1

pretty much Everything "they" recommended to us or mandated was bad for us.  all designed to make us fat , lazy and dependent on the government.     controllable/

Dictating what we could buy, even online from the beginning made it clear this wasnt for our own good.   at least for anyone looking at what was really happening.    the list of bad information that came from those "in charge of our health"  is nothing short of a criminal indictment to me. like,  we knew going into covid breathing through a cloth mask didnt do a thing to stop this OR OTHER virus'  yet it was made mandatory.        all of it wasnt enough to reset us all,  now were on to gun bans,, again.  see were not as controllable with weapons and they know it so its a renewed push on gun confiscation is the next phase.  they wont address the leading cause of gun violence so we know its all bullshit.     Now the fda has approved a vaccine for those that DONT even suffer badly from it. but hey you NEED to get your 5 year old that shot!  screw the heart and blood issuse these drugs are causing!?!!       then of course you have people like this Trudope guy thats going to push thru the reset regardless of the true science. hes totally out of control from the looks of things.    hes worse the nana pelosi and fauci combined.  its a fucked up time to be alive and shits going to come to a head if they try to push anything like this again.  monkey pox mandates or whatever they can manifest before mid terms will be a shit show of epic proportions imo

• Like 1

Not once, at least not up here, did I ever see anything about getting proper rest, exercise, eat properly, take vitamin D and C+zinc daily. No, it was just wear your mask, stay isolated, shop only when absolutely necessary, only go out for emergencies, etc. Nary a word about anything else. The fear mongering, the push for the vaccines was over the top, yet some still don't think any about that should be questioned. 

cooviddd2.jpeg

coooviid.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, irv said:

Not once, at least not up here, did I ever see anything about getting proper rest, exercise, eat properly, take vitamin D and C+zinc daily. No, it was just wear your mask, stay isolated, shop only when absolutely necessary, only go out for emergencies, etc. Nary a word about anything else. The fear mongering, the push for the vaccines was over the top, yet some still don't think any about that should be questioned. 

cooviddd2.jpeg

coooviid.jpg

The really sad thing is these public health morons knew people were getting sick and dying from the vaccine but chose to not only remain silent, but to run a narrative that would not jeopardize vaxxine uptake.   They are criminals.

Bonnie Henry is being sued by Dr Hoffe in BC and they just released her emails under a FOI, they are brutal.

Odessa is quite something for reviewing this, its a great watch if you have the time.  The FOI docs come from the gov BV website so they are authentic.

Safe and effective my fucking ass.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/18/2022 at 10:42 AM, $poorsledder$ said:

Through this whole covid thing I have been going to work, going out, shopping, sledded through the winter.... people all around me have come down with covid and I am able to avoid it?

Yes, reluctantly I did get 3 jabs.  Two years ago I got the flu vax and then in work I was urged to get the first covid jab and after seeing people come down with it I did along with the booster a month later. I went in for a physical and wanted to get the shingles vax as I know several people that got it and it was nasty so I got those 2 vax's six months apart.  Then work told me to get the vid booster so I did.  All through this I questioned the timing and the chemical interactions going on inside of me but I was assured I was safe.  This was all last year.

I didn't want the covid jabs but in work several people close came down with it and a couple had it bad.  I took the first jab in March 21, booster in April 21, and the 3rd in December 21.

Work had the people able to work from home do that and it emptied out at least half the building.  There were still quite a bit of people (about 5000 people work here) but it felt empty.  When covid hit our area we had people doing the 2 week vacations all the time.  The one's that did get it bad were on ventilators, others were home with cold symptoms, and others just had 2 weeks off.  One guy that was not very healthy went home sick and died 2 weeks later.  He worked don't the call, would stop in occasionally and talk.

Right before Easter it was bad, something told me to get out of there and I found out that travel restrictions had been lifted so I took a week off and went down to FLA.  The following Monday I came back and one of the 2 guys in my room called in sick.  The second guy I saw in the morning and talked for a little while and he had to go in a different area to work on something.  Both were sick the rest of the week, on Friday I was called and told through "contact tracing" I was identified as being around someone with covid.  It was determined that I didn't meet the "covid vacation parameters" and just kept "going to work".  The first guy never came back, is home on assisted oxygen.  Second guy died a couple months later.

All through this thing I have run into people that had it or were exposed.  Work has people out with it all the time.  A couple weeks ago I met my daughter at Fenway park and she wasn't feeling well.....covid.  This past week there is a guy that comes in my room at work and hangs out for about a half hour every morning... covid.

I don't doubt that I haven't had it and just didn't have extreme symptoms.  I still don't believe in the vax, I'm concerned that 5 years from now a portion of the population ends up with lung or heart issues.

When covid first started to hit I started exercising and eating better. I had gone in for a physical and the doctor said you're getting fat and your cholesterol is up, lets put you on meds.  I told her to bite me and said I'll lose weight.  Went back a couple months later after running 4/5 times a week and eating real food with a shit load of fruit and veggies and dropped about 30 pounds.  Cholesterol came down a little, she accused me of doing an Atkins type diet and I told her I was eating mostly chicken.  The other weird thing that happened is my vitamin D was low so she put me on a supplement for that which I took.

After thinking about last year I question if cholesterol, vitamin D, and along with me running around the block several times a week breathing in real air played into me getting through last year covid free.  There is an understanding that cholesterol is needed to produce vitamin D, and a belief that vitamin D levels may play into how well you handle sickness like covid.  Yes, they say that it's the good cholesterol that does the vitamin D work... I just question the whole understanding as I feel there is more to this than we know right now 

I think more than anything it was the fact that I got off my ass and started exercising is what helped me along with eating good shit.  The vax, the mask... Fauci said it would prevent us from catching it and he's laid up. It'll be interesting if and when they figure this thing out what the truth is.

Stay off the statins for cholesterol.

Dropped  mine from 299 to 167 in 6 weeks taking Res-q 1250 and LdL-xQ10 and avoided the statins the Dr. was pushing.

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Stay off the statins for cholesterol.

Dropped  mine from 299 to 167 in 6 weeks taking Res-q 1250 and LdL-xQ10 and avoided the statins the Dr. was pushing.

Thanks for the info!