the everything bubble is over

31 minutes ago, toslow said:

Going to be great struggles for people in the next few yrs to come 

Separates the wheat from the chaff. We’ve lived in the land of fake economics for a decade and a half if not more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Separates the wheat from the chaff. We’ve lived in the land of fake economics for a decade and a half if not more. 

Yep 100% agree, if people have not prepared for what’s coming they have no one to blame. Can’t keep living in a bubble gum and cotton candy world thinking money is free 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Define regular people.

Middle class people who have no choice but to spend and live and then lose when the banks force us into recession under the guise of trying to save us from what they intentionally created.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hopefully some enraged person yanks you out of your hippie van & beats the piss out of you ...

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Middle class people who have no choice but to spend and live and then lose when the banks force us into recession under the guise of trying to save us from what they intentionally created.

Well, it depends a lot on how they spend.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

intentionally force a crash , buy everyones lifetime investments for pennys, reestablish the market, there investments skyrocket back up to previous pre crash value, cha ching. they just sucessfully robbed the entire working class and never fired a shot or broke any laws.

rothchilds played this card on the brits to a tee when he spread the lie the french won the war causing the common man to run to the bank and pull whatever they had , sell the works to get ready for the crash that never came cause the brits actually won and there was no crash. by the time they figured out they were misinformed, old rothy had bought everything for pennys.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ZR800efi said:

intentionally force a crash , buy everyones lifetime investments for pennys, reestablish the market, there investments skyrocket back up to previous pre crash value, cha ching. they just sucessfully robbed the entire working class and never fired a shot or broke any laws.

rothchilds played this card on the brits to a tee when he spread the lie the french won the war causing the common man to run to the bank and pull whatever they had , sell the works to get ready for the crash that never came cause the brits actually won and there was no crash. by the time they figured out they were misinformed, old rothy had bought everything for pennys.

It’s the intentional boom bust cycle of central banks. You have retards like those above wanting to blame people for buying a car or house when the vampires who pull the strings are there in plain sight turning us into slaves.

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s the intentional boom bust cycle of central banks. You have retards like those above wanting to blame people for buying a car or house when the vampires who pull the strings are there in plain sight turning us into slaves.

I have nothing against buying a house.  Twice as much house as they can afford, and then losing their ass over it, and looking for a way out of the debt, common sense says there's something wrong with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the 'pandemic', the war in ukraine', etc all ways to seemingly get support from the dummies there robbing. 

i can tell a persons vaccination status on my facebook without asking, just look for the 'i stand with ukraine' avatar..yep, shes got 3 shots in line for 4 lol

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're still weak from your 4 expiremental shots & then covid after ...you would be a light snack. 

Nice flex

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s all true, yet we still live a far better lifestyle than during the 1800’s. There’s a fair amount of people that play right into the hands of these systems. Eyeballs bulging as they have to own more and more shit when getting more into debt. I talked to a man last week who’s 71 years old and has zero retirement and little in the way of assets. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s all true, yet we still live a far better lifestyle than during the 1800’s. There’s a fair amount of people that play right into the hands of these systems. Eyeballs bulging as they have to own more and more shit when getting more into debt. I talked to a man last week who’s 71 years old and has zero retirement and little in the way of assets. 

It’s hyperconsumerism ....I’ve succumbed to it on occasions myself. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

i understand that some people over consume and get in over there heads.

but this gouging of the price of gas and everything transported by vehicle is enough to put serious stress on those who purchased modest homes and were comfortable pre economic squeeze. its not just the guys trying to keep up with the joneses'. crowd geting screwed royally.

one of the best investments you can do is buy a home vs rent and pay for someone elses.  its not there fault the billionaires want another billion for the stack and decided its your billion they want.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

I have nothing against buying a house.  Twice as much house as they can afford, and then losing their ass over it, and looking for a way out of the debt, common sense says there's something wrong with that.

….or having to work three jobs to support their spending addictions. I’ll be in the market for smaller house during spring of 2023. I’ve been watching various markets around the country and haven’t seen many good deals yet. I keep hearing that the market is collapsing in some quarters, but not from my POV. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And who would be solely responsible for this predicament?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s hyperconsumerism ....I’ve succumbed to it on occasions myself. 

I think everyone here probably has. Myself included. I don’t have an issue with capitalism and the inherent boom bust cycles. That cycle can make for an interesting positive change for society. The problem is that politicians on both sides have tried to avoid the natural ebb and flow by pumping more and more imaginary money into the system. It’s all about soothing the public and eliminating the struggle. That’s my take on it.