who created this site and how long has it been around?

• Gold Member

also...who reports a post on a forum anyway?

ive never reported a post ever in my life on any forum or facebook or any of that.

never understood that mentality.

'MMOOMMM...someones being mean to me on the internet !!!" 

'well son , have you tried not being such a fag about it ?'

lol

Edited by ZR800efi

On 6/17/2022 at 6:47 PM, Jerry 976 said:

Someone told me they (HCS) closed a thread for talking about gas prices and how sledding trips this winter are going to cost more than double.......

:lol2::lol:

HCS aka DooTalk 2.0

Truth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

also...who reports a post on a forum anyway?

ive never reported a post ever in my life on any forum or facebook or any of that.

never understood that mentality.

'MMOOMMM...someones being mean to me on the internet !!!" lol

Some reported posts were Spam posts, comments about someones family member, sometimes someone accidently posted something in the wrong forum and wanted it moved or messed up the title of a threads spelling, there's a lot of different reasons things got reported.... some got addressed and fixed and some simply got ignored ( the little boy who cried wolf one tooooo many times).......... 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Some reported posts were Spam posts, comments about someones family member, sometimes someone accidently posted something in the wrong forum and wanted it moved or messed up the title of a threads spelling, there's a lot of different reasons things got reported.... some got addressed and fixed and some simply got ignored ( the little boy who cried wolf one tooooo many times).......... 

gotcha.ok that makes sense then. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's different on here Jer,,we all don't get our own hammer. There's only one and we have to share it. Everytime @SSFB gets all scotched up he likes to takes the hammer out and pretends he's Thor. Then when we need it we have to find where he left it cuz he can't remember.

i got this.jpg

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, nascarmike said:

So yesterday one got locked because of a like button discussion. Somebody wanted a dislike button. 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/dis-like.1886657/#post-20675272

What a bunch of bloody vaginas over there ... why even bother having a General Discussion Forum with that type of reaction (shutting down the thread)?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

What a bunch of bloody vaginas over there ... why even bother having a General Discussion Forum with that type of reaction (shutting down the thread)?

That's my thought to Chris, at this point why not just Lock closed, Delete or Ban anyone or anything being posted that is not 100% snowmobile related on that site?? Hide or delete the GDF and a couple other forums and sub-forums, no one is really using them anymore. Who in their right mind would pay to be a member or advertiser on that site anymore..

Edited by Jerry 976

• Gold Member

im pro fuck you ' button. 

i remember back in the day i was on the rogan board ' forum and we had a ball with the positive rep / negative rep  options for posts you didnt like or liked, and when you did either, the option to include a one liner message alongside the rep.

i cant tell you how funny it was seeing newbs trying to accumulate positive reps and getting negged bombed the most offensive shit you ever read. 

this led to full on meltdowns which was hillarious as well.if someone was particularly retarded, he would get pinked' , his name would show up in pink , and could only post in one sub forum that was apatly called 'the tard bin'. they would remain there till a mod decided to let them out. they lost the ability to give rep and were often neg bombed for lolz without any recourse which made em tailspin worse.

that forum was great. then it go flooded by the brand new podcast fans that totally sucked. joe eventually decided keeping that forum around and all the offensive shit was a future disaster and this was before the woke mob went nuts.

it was not uncommon for joe to get into full on flame wars on there resulting in endless memes of the fear factor guy with dicks photoshopped into his mouth and bob saget things you will never unsee.

many comedians posted on that forum. it was ended in 12'. lot of good ideas on how to build a hillarious forum died with it. too bad.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

im pro fuck you ' button. 

i remember back in the day i was on the rogan board ' forum and we had a ball with the positive rep / negative rep  options for posts you didnt like or liked, and when you did either, the option to include a one liner message alongside the rep.

i cant tell you how funny it was seeing newbs trying to accumulate positive reps and getting negged bombed the most offensive shit you ever read. 

this led to full on meltdowns which was hillarious as well.if someone was particularly retarded, he would get pinked' , his name would show up in pink , and could only post in one sub forum that was apatly called 'the tard bin'. they would remain there till a mod decided to let them out. they lost the ability to give rep and were often neg bombed for lolz without any recourse which made em tailspin worse.

that forum was great. then it go flooded by the brand new podcast fans that totally sucked. joe eventually decided keeping that forum around and all the offensive shit was a future disaster and this was before the woke mob went nuts.

it was not uncommon for joe to get into full on flame wars on there resulting in endless memes of the fear factor guy with dicks photoshopped into his mouth and bob saget things you will never unsee.

many comedians posted on that forum. it was ended in 12'. lot of good ideas on how to build a hillarious forum died with it. too bad.

Hey, didn't you get the memo? You can't start another thread until that 8th one in a row is locked. Now the chain is broken. 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/big-day-for-babies.1886663/#post-20675360

Edited by nascarmike
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Hey, didn't you get the memo? You can't start another thread until that 8th one in a row is locked. Now the chain is broken. 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/big-day-for-babies.1886663/#post-20675360

not even locked...deleted straight up. lol