Did Trump want more spending?

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

trump wanted to send more munny to the hillbillies and trailer trash, aka the maga base  :lol:

You mean rather than give it to corporations and big money donors like the dems wanted.  YEP.

Just now, racer254 said:

Trump did not want more spending than the democrats for everything from stimulus to budgets during his presidency.  FACT.

Wrong ....he wanted an infrastructure bill over double what the Dems passed 

Just now, racer254 said:

You mean rather than give it to corporations and big money donors like the dems wanted.  YEP.

no... I mean he, like the rest of the 'swamp' wanted to buy votes and support. 

where was his or their plan to pay for it? 

please pass the hot potato... 

1 minute ago, favoritos said:

I agree.  I'm surprised people aren't getting tired of playing.

I think a lot of us stuck in the middle are absolutely sick of it but if there's one thing the D's and R's are good at it's maintaining division to retain two party rule.

speaking personally, I'm a man without a party, one of those swing voters

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no... I mean he, like the rest of the 'swamp' wanted to buy votes and support. 

where was his or their plan to pay for it? 

please pass the hot potato... 

But he was not asking for any more money, but just to distribute it differently.  He was giving more to the voter and taxpayers, instead of corporations and donors.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But he was not asking for any more money, but just to distribute it differently.  He was giving more to the voter and taxpayers, instead of corporations and donors.

this is about what I recall during the 2020/2021 stimuluspalooza 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/22/trump-calls-covid-relief-bill-unsuitable-and-demands-congress-add-higher-stimulus-payments.html

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think a lot of us stuck in the middle are absolutely sick of it but if there's one thing the D's and R's are good at it's maintaining division to retain two party rule.

I agree with the parties "maintaining" the two party rule.  I'm going further to say they are pushing for more division.  It's an ugly game that draws people further away from real discussion and solutions.  Winning at all costs isn't much of a victory in the end.

The funny part about this game is how the "fans" are getting caught taking sides.  I compare that to the sorta blindness that comes with deep brand loyalty that we see with some unique members of these forums. ;)  I'm sure most of you understand what that means.

In the end, the rest of us watch the madness and shake our heads.  It is entertaining, but doesn't help solve many problems.  Political parties and brand managers love these blind loyalties.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you forgot the part about laying the debt of the spending upon the 'next guy' 

They don’t give a rats ass about who has to pay for it. They just want their cut for getting the spending done.

10 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They don’t give a rats ass about who has to pay for it. They just want their cut for getting the spending done.

Lobbying in DC set a new record in 2021 

$3.7B worth

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

That is a fucking lie and you have been shown his own words multiple times. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No doubt you voted for this current train wreck. Where do you stand this November? Status quo? Yeah..

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

No doubt you voted for this current train wreck. Where do you stand this November? Status quo? Yeah..

And you voted for the last train wreck and will vote to have another train wreck. You trying to ridicule anyone for their vote is a fucking joke. Retarded motherfucker 

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ahh contraire amigo, I voted Libertarian for POTUS in 2020 and split my state/federal votes based upon the candidates. :)

Is this what you want?  https://time.com/6186037/matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-maga-house-republicans/

magatardation teaparty fucks have destroyed the republican party, much the way dimwitted libtwats have ruined the democratic party.  I piss on both sides of aisle.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And you voted for the last train wreck and will vote to have another train wreck. You trying to ridicule anyone for their vote is a fucking joke. Retarded motherfucker 

You know nothing bunghole benny drunk lush fuck. Drop dead you gutter trash piece of shit fuck

Just now, Pete said:

You know nothing bunghole benny drunk lush fuck. Drop dead you gutter trash piece of shit fuck

Quit your fucking blubbering you stupid worthless little pussy