Ron Johnson: Biden ‘Caused All of These Crises’

On Wednesday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) reacted to President Joe Biden falsely claimingthat inflation was “worse” all around the country than in the United States.

Johnson suggested on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria” that Biden was “delusional” and ripped him for “governing as a radical leftist” after claiming to be a moderate. The senator from Wisconsin said all of the current crises under Biden’s watch were a result of the president’s promise “to fundamentally transform America.”

“You know, he may be delusional. He’s obviously showing signs of age, and that’s sad. You know, he lied about not ever talking to Hunter about his overseas business deals, but I think the bigger lie is he claimed to be a moderate. He’s not a moderate. He’s governing as a radical leftist. He promised to fundamentally transform America, and we’re now seeing what that means — open borders, 40-year high inflation, record gasoline prices, rising crime, we don’t have baby formula.”

“They’re fundamentally destroying this nation, and it’s because of the radical left policies. These things didn’t just happen. This isn’t just bad luck on his watch. He caused all of these crises — he and his colleagues, his enablers in Congress. These individuals are radical leftists. They need to be stopped.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/15/ron-johnson-biden-caused-all-of-these-crises/

I don't personally know of one Republican that supports or will vote for Ronny, including one of his family members I know.   I will vote against him at every given opportunity.  :)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't personally know of one Republican that supports or will vote for Ronny, including one of his family members I know.   I will vote against him at every given opportunity.  :)

They most likely they have never personally talked with him or at least watched him speak.  I would love to know the reasons why anyone would not vote for him.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They most likely they have never personally talked with him or at least watched him speak.  I would love to know the reasons why anyone would not vote for him.

His family member in reference is a rabid Rush Limbaugh loving lifelong Republican and refers to him as the most fake, lying scumbag he's ever known.  Ron cares about Ron, first and always.  Apparently there's some infighting certain family members won't let go of.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

His family member in reference is a rabid Rush Limbaugh loving lifelong Republican and refers to him as the most fake, lying scumbag he's ever known.  Ron cares about Ron, first and always.  Apparently there's some infighting certain family members won't let go of.

Oh, well that explains it.  Personal vendettas often thrive in families where someone is more successful than others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And?

Ron is better than Russ... Barely 

But he is wrong to say Biden is governing like a radical. Biden isn't governing a thing. His handlers tell him where to be and when, then give him a pudding cup and a nice afghan while he watches Murder, She Wrote reruns. Good thing about it is he can't remember episodes so each one is like he's seeing it for the first time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2022 at 1:48 PM, racer254 said:

Oh, well that explains it.  Personal vendettas often thrive in families where someone is more successful than others.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:53 PM, DriftBusta said:

And?

Ron Johnson... not going well for him suddenly.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The lefties really hate this Ron Johnson.  Nothing but lies and attack ads against him now.

no, several on the right and in the middle also loathe him.  :)

think he'll take the fifth or try to throw his staffer under the bus?  I can't wait to see... :lol:

On 6/16/2022 at 10:56 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Interesting.

Ron is from my home town.  Have friends that have worked for him at the family business and others that have been contractors on private projects for his family.  Both have good things to say.

His extended family has done a lot for the community.  They taken some run down eye sore buildings in town and turned them back into past glory where weddings, reunions, cooperate functions are booked out for extended lengths now.     

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Doug said:

Interesting.

Ron is from my home town.  Have friends that have worked for him at the family business and others that have been contractors on private projects for his family.  Both have good things to say.

His extended family has done a lot for the community.  They taken some run down eye sore buildings in town and turned them back into past glory where weddings, reunions, cooperate functions are booked out for extended lengths now.     

Apparently crnr2crnr knows him way better.  Doubt it, but he sure doesn't seem to like him even though he isn't even from the same fucking state.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Biden says he is doing his part to lower gas tax, I guess he doesn’t realize he is a big cause of why they are paying the price at the pump😂

Edited by toslow

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/16/2022 at 9:56 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

So he's like a democrat you're saying?

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Interesting.

the person I'm referring to is from north central WI, not the valley.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Apparently crnr2crnr knows him way better.  Doubt it, but he sure doesn't seem to like him even though he isn't even from the same fucking state.

wrong 

Let's see what happens to Rahn next...  :cop: