Putin tampon crisis

• Platinum Contributing Member

And FYI, dont ever say, "just get those, they're all the same" to a woman in search of her "style" of tampons .:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And FYI, dont ever say, "just get those, they're all the same" to a woman in search of her "style" of tampons .:thumbsup:

My wife once asked me to pick up tampons at the store for her.  I protested and asked her what if I sent her out to get ammo, she relented.  As it turns out, I'd almost bet there are more different kinds of tampons than ammo!  LOL

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I bet there is a forum somewhere with thousands of posts about which one is best. Probably more arguing than an oil thread...  :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Dude is the best chess player ever. Causes all of the boomers to get bloody cunts and then causes a tampon crisis. Epic

Yeah I bet you use the extra flow manpons!!

• Haha 1

Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims Tampon Shortage Fueled by Transgender People

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene claimed on Monday that a nationwide tampon shortage is being fueled by tampons placed in men's bathrooms for transgender people. 

Supply chain issues and inflation remain a problem millions of Americans are facing, and tampons have been affected due to the rising cost of materials used to produce menstrual products. 

However, the Georgia Republican claimed the shortage is being caused by tampons in men's bathrooms during an appearance on the conservative Right Side Broadcasting Network in her latest remarks against the transgender community. 

"Now there's a shortage of tampons, and that's probably because men are buying tampons," Greene said during a discussion on the transgender community, denouncing what she called the "war on women."...

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-claims-tampon-shortage-fueled-transgender-people-1715468

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims Tampon Shortage Fueled by Transgender People

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene claimed on Monday that a nationwide tampon shortage is being fueled by tampons placed in men's bathrooms for transgender people. 

Supply chain issues and inflation remain a problem millions of Americans are facing, and tampons have been affected due to the rising cost of materials used to produce menstrual products. 

However, the Georgia Republican claimed the shortage is being caused by tampons in men's bathrooms during an appearance on the conservative Right Side Broadcasting Network in her latest remarks against the transgender community. 

"Now there's a shortage of tampons, and that's probably because men are buying tampons," Greene said during a discussion on the transgender community, denouncing what she called the "war on women."...

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-claims-tampon-shortage-fueled-transgender-people-1715468

Need one?

Just break in the door to your local middle school. make your way past all the security guards and grab one out of the boys bathroom.

Problem solved...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Wonder how many men are upset? I mean.. they can get pregnant too so they must bleed? :dunno:

God what a fucked up society 

I'm surprised they haven't banned Alice Cooper's song yet? I'm sure it's coming though as that will definitely make society a better place! 

• Haha 1