Global warming on full display...high nighttime temps very troubling

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Probably your hot air that you spew in massive amounts.:dunno:.

You've been doing it longer than me, boomer. I think you know what you need to do...

2 hours ago, irv said:

Snow in Mid-June? Yellowstone Expecting Snow on Wednesday

As for the amount, current forecasts are less than an inch. But in a year of pandemics, murder hornets, and asteroids — all bets are off.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2020/06/15/snow-in-mid-june-yellowstone-expecting-snow-on-wednesday/

my parents have been in June when they got way more than that.   it's part of the reason i went a little later rather than as soon as school ends. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Imagine being a grown adult and believing in climate hysteria 

There's people out there who trust the government and think they want what's best for them. So.....

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

my parents have been in June when they got way more than that.   it's part of the reason i went a little later rather than as soon as school ends. 

Same here - Was in Cody about 10 years ago on the 8th of June, and there was still snow all over in Yellowstone that year.  In fact they had just opened the pass up the mountain outside of Cody only 3 days before we got there.  Was a wall of snow along the side of the road in one place that had to be 20-30' high yet.

Snowmobiles had been out the day before in the Big Horns as we went over that pass as well.

Edited by Mag6240

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hard to argue facts...at least she is also in agreement with the need to adapt.

Fact is its been hot before. Another fact before was, people hadn't figured out what a money maker climate change is. Like I've said, take the money out of climate change and there'd be no more climate change.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 2

IPCC :lol:You'll believe almost anything, won't you, Viper? I suppose you think Greta knows a thing or 2 as well?

Climity4.jpeg

• Like 1

It was fucking hot here for a few nights.  We usually don't have cloud cover in early June so the nights cool nicely in the desert with low humidity.  Like this morning when I walked the dog it was 75F.  It's 106F now, but in the shade, it's super comfortable since it's dry.  Sunday morning it was still 90F at 6 am.  That's not typical.

1 hour ago, irv said:

IPCC :lol:You'll believe almost anything, won't you, Viper? I suppose you think Greta knows a thing or 2 as well?

Climity4.jpeg

I know which one viper gts wants to fuck and it’s both

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wow....Doomsday glacier losing ice at fastest rate in 5,500 years.....not good at all. Sign of the times. Look for rapid sea level rise.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-sized-doomsday-glacier-losing-232650922.html

We've been looking for over 20 years, is it imminent?

:snack:

The UN reported that from January to March 2016 the number of livestock deaths across the country jumped from 40,000 to 360,000 due to heavy snowfall and frigid temperatures. currently the death toll stands at 800,000, with the overall toll projected to reach over 1 million in the coming weeks.

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/20220223/nearly-3000-cattle-die-from-frigid-weather-in-northern-vietnam/65869.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/01/09/china-cold/1820089/

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, irv said:

:snack:

The UN reported that from January to March 2016 the number of livestock deaths across the country jumped from 40,000 to 360,000 due to heavy snowfall and frigid temperatures. currently the death toll stands at 800,000, with the overall toll projected to reach over 1 million in the coming weeks.

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/20220223/nearly-3000-cattle-die-from-frigid-weather-in-northern-vietnam/65869.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/01/09/china-cold/1820089/

Yep. With climate change those events are becoming more frequent in nature.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep. With climate change those events are becoming more frequent in nature.

Those events were frequent before. They thin the herd naturally. Just like pandemics.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

yep. there was never hot days in the past. the sky is falling.

game over man.game over.

It’s been wonky here with with different fronts, heat domes…ect….rolling through. It was 90 plus and soupy a few days ago and today the high is supposed to be 59….I like those days that are around 75-80 with low humidity.👍🏼😎

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s been wonky here with with different fronts, heat domes…ect….rolling through. It was 90 plus and soupy a few days ago and today the high is supposed to be 59….I like those days that are around 75-80 with low humidity.👍🏼😎

We pretty much get your weather 24-36 hours after you the way the jet streams work. Wonky is right 30-40* temp swings in a day.. supposed to cool off this afternoon and then low mid 60*'s for the weekend

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1