Global warming on full display...high nighttime temps very troubling

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's a fucking desert.

That and if there isn’t any wind,the core temperature of a big city doesn’t drop at night. Has nothing to do with global warming. It’s billions of tons of concrete and black top that hold the heat. Chicago is going to have a night core temp problem for the next two nights. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

That and if there isn’t any wind,the core temperature of a big city doesn’t drop at night. Has nothing to do with global warming. It’s billions of tons of concrete and black top that hold the heat. Chicago is going to have a night core temp problem for the next two nights. 

The dinosaurs built that.    

Imagine that, a heat wave in Phoenix Arizona. Most definitely has to be manmade global warming. How can anyone think differently???? 

114 degrees Fahrenheit

The National Weather Service in Phoenix reported a temperature of 114 degrees Fahrenheit (46 degrees Celsius), tying the record high for the date set back in 1918.
122 degrees

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) - Pretty much everyone knows the hottest temperature recorded in Phoenix was 122 degrees on June 26, 1990. But the hottest temperature in the state was recorded at Lake Havasu when the thermometer got to 128 degrees on June 29, 1994.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heat_waves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_wave

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Snowed in Yellowstone yesterday.   Midwest had one of the coolest April and May's I can ever remember.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Snowed in Yellowstone yesterday.   Midwest had one of the coolest April and May's I can ever remember.

Well, that isn't global warming, that's just climate change.  LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

My dad lives there, I constantly get.. "it's a dry heat" , fuck that..:thumbdown2: 

I'll take dry heat over this humidity filled heat any day, but then again, I have never been to Arizona. I have heard those that have a winter trailer spot in Arizona have to place buckets of water weekly, or whenever it is necessary in the off season, inside the trailers to keep things from drying out completely? Hard to imagine, but that is what I heard?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And those who are incapable of thinking for themselves or picking up a history book will believe anything. :news:

climit3.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, irv said:

And those who are incapable of thinking for themselves or picking up a history book will believe anything. :news:

climit3.jpg

Nope, never said that but I also see the indisputable facts that we are warming.....stats are stats.....breaking new warm records vs new cold records by 2 to 1.  I do my own thinking and don't cherry pick to fit my agenda. 

Adapting is the solution I accept...not paying the government

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

3 weeks ago I got caught in a snowstorm.

Yeah, it was at 11,000 feet, but what's your fucking point?

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Climate's or even more so weather is always changing whether man is here or not. 

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

491c1e184c71fe693194f828efbb6435.jpg

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Climate's always changing whether man is here or not. 

Meant to add that...

Just now, Snake said:

491c1e184c71fe693194f828efbb6435.jpg

Meant to add that...

Anyone can claim climate change a certain direction.....simply take a period of history to use as an average that meets your desired viewpoint. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snow in Mid-June? Yellowstone Expecting Snow on Wednesday

As for the amount, current forecasts are less than an inch. But in a year of pandemics, murder hornets, and asteroids — all bets are off.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2020/06/15/snow-in-mid-june-yellowstone-expecting-snow-on-wednesday/

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope, never said that but I also see the indisputable facts that we are warming.....stats are stats.....breaking new warm records vs new cold records by 2 to 1.  I do my own thinking and don't cherry pick to fit my agenda. 

Adapting is the solution I accept...not paying the government

The earth has been warming since the last ice age. What do you suppose set that off?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The earth has been warming since the last ice age. What do you suppose set that off?

Probably your hot air that you spew in massive amounts.:dunno:.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Cow farts