$460 a month

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm looking at $1600 to fill my fuel oil tank this year, was $333 to fill it 3 years ago...:lame:

It’s insane what it’s gonna cost this coming winter. I was thinking about that the other day when I seen 5.89 driving by the place I use to get oil. I was also thinking how the hell are seniors and lower income families gonna pay to heat this winter gonna be lotta cold people. I don’t know what my propane price will be for this year yet but I’m willing to bet it’s well over the 2.29 I was locked in last season 😢.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Damn, we must be shopping for groceries at the wrong places!

Prices are cheaper when you tell the door attendant you are a Greenie... :news:

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Ya cause thats what we need.  The guberment to fix it....

Fix it then… Snake is looking for somebody to pay his parents propane bill.  Step on up so the gov doesn’t have too.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Fix it then… Snake is looking for somebody to pay his parents propane bill.  Step on up so the gov doesn’t have too.

Time comes I'll pay for it, just like the $2k a month for the inhome care right now. But you know that, going thru Dad's desk like you have.

That's how Gen Xers do shit....

(This is the elitist/snob/sanctimony on display.... )

• Like 1

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Time comes I'll pay for it, just like the $2k a month for the inhome care right now. But you know that, going thru Dad's desk like you have.

That's how Gen Xers do shit....

(This is the elitist/snob/sanctimony on display.... )

My parents are dead.  Mom was a long time ago in the early 90’s. Was pretty cool to see those bills in dads “desk” from the Mayo Clinic on some terminal cancer treatment.  Amazing how little medical care cost back then.   Without insurance it only cost around $40k which the old man paid which took him a few years. Going through Dads desk was the pile of bills in the sleeper of his semi. He went out owning so the IRS got his only 2 worldly but financed possessions.  1.1 million mile Semi truck and a 2002 Powerstroke….  1998 high mileage Peterbilt and a high mileage 7.3 powerstroke werent worth much in 2010.

Order of operation paid from assets.  Reasonable funeral expenses, lawyers, IRS, and then any creditors.

Edited by BOHICA

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm looking at $1600 to fill my fuel oil tank this year, was $333 to fill it 3 years ago...:lame:

I got a $1207.00 bill sitting in front of me for oil, 195 gallons. Holy shit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got a $1207.00 bill sitting in front of me for oil, 195 gallons. Holy shit. 

I'll probably be a bit more, my tank is 250 gal, fucking sucks.. At least I only go thru 1 tank a winter..

• Like 1

Many people don't recognize changes in food prices because many companies are simply downsizing the amount sold and keeping prices the same.   In the end you are still paying more.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

5500 per year and you have the balls to complain that these people are "whiners".  You are some type of elite asshole for saying that.

C'mon, man. Its no big deal. Those with on fixed incomes just have to decide whether to eat or pay their heating bill. Its not like everything like gas, clothing and groceries have gone up as well. :news:

• Thanks 1

There are a lot of people on fixed incomes in the northeast that heat with oil. $6+ per gallon is really going to hurt. If prices continue to rise we might even be $8 or more come fall.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

We lock in our price for propane in the fall and although it's up every year we don't have to worry about the BS fluctuation when they say the severe cold has caused a shortage and the price goes up.

Currently 2.09 a gallon at the local Krist…not sure where the Farmers Exchange is at.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, ckf said:

There are a lot of people on fixed incomes in the northeast that heat with oil. $6+ per gallon is really going to hurt. If prices continue to rise we might even be $8 or more come fall.

Yup this Winter is gonna suck. 
but Spinner says nobody heats with Oil so he must be right . :smack: 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup this Winter is gonna suck. 
but Spinner says nobody heats with Oil so he must be right . :smack: 

All these democrat supporters keep saying the same damn thing.  No one is effected according to them.  And the "average" is just 460 a month.  Peanuts according to them.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

Alot of rural older places here heat with oil or switched to propane. We have infloor heated with a boiler/propane. 

Just now, smokin george said:

Alot of rural older places here heat with oil or switched to propane. We have infloor heated with a boiler/propane. 

Just shut the fuck up and throw another blanket around your shoulders....

Fuckin whiners....

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All these democrat supporters keep saying the same damn thing.  No one is effected according to them.  And the "average" is just 460 a month.  Peanuts according to them.

These limousine liberals saying we feel your pain is the biggest lie yet.. they have zero clue.. fuckin plugs and his merry clan of fuck ups