History of the second amendment….

I am going to be motorcycle camping in grizzly country at the end of the month. I really wish I was able to carry more than a long rifle. I don't have room for my rifle on my bike and people will loose their shit if they saw me hiking carrying it. A hand gun could be carried in away to not alarm people but still be more protection than aggressive pepper spray.

There needs to be 1000% more unbiased education and for the people who do own, training. 

Unfortunately not everyone can afford training. So does training become government regulated pricing? Who puts on the the training? Competitive shooters, police trainers, military trainers? 

What I do know if if people keeping blaming the object and not the root causes (low income, mental instability, poor parenting, little to no education), things will never change. 

Like here in Canada we don't have the right to bear arms. So if they really wanted to make it about saving lives they'd ban every single firearm and walk through every single house and confiscate every single firearm. But if they removed 100% of the firearms, what would the grand stand about during their campaigns?

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Edgy and clueless.

When has the US been attacked or are you talking about the US sticking their nose in everyone elses business instead of cleaning up your own backyard. Pathetic really the money you guys throw at other countries to be big man on the block but you can't even control your own people.

That's right asshole we can't be controlled cuz we are free people unlike yourself

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

That's right asshole we can't be controlled cuz we are free people unlike yourself

You type pretty good for a guy with one thumb you lying sack of shit. Plane crash in your yard :lol: Just go back to slums you hillbilly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Snake said:

First step to controlling a population is to disarm them.

Congratulations, Canada.... you can only hunt and sport .... :lol: .... shoot... :lmao:

This talking point is getting stale.

10 hours ago, HSR said:

You type pretty good for a guy with one thumb you lying sack of shit.

You know he was right, go back to drinking your syrup. You owned nobody in this thread. :handjob:

9 hours ago, Snake said:

First step to controlling a population is to disarm them.

Congratulations, Canada.... you can only hunt and sport .... :lol: .... shoot... :lmao:

Yeah only you guys can shoot up schools,,great point. You guys can shoot children SMFH

20 hours ago, HSR said:

Guns are the focus because you people keep slaughtering your own innocent people FFS. Schools, grocery stores , it’s sad 

"You people."  :lol:   I've never shot or killed anyone.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah only you guys can shoot up schools,,great point. You guys can shoot children SMFH

"You guys" have a Prime Minister born from a Cuckold relationship with a Commie.  :lol:  

Trudeau says you people don't have a right to defend yourselves.  :lol:  

https://fb.watch/dEfo2GgOAH/

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

This talking point is getting stale.

Would you allow yourself and family to be relocated because you have Covid? How much more perfect of an example do you want following a gun confiscation?

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"You guys" have a Prime Minister born from a Cuckold relationship with a Commie.  :lol:  

He's a squatter alright....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Would you allow yourself and family to be relocated because you have Covid? How much more perfect of an example do you want following a gun confiscation?

No.

We're they relocating people in Canada?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No.

We're they relocating people in Canada?

First sentence.... "escaped from a COVID facility."

When do you NEED to ESCAPE a COVID facility?????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

First sentence.... "escaped from a COVID facility."

When do you NEED to ESCAPE a COVID facility?????

That was in Australia. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Says the clown who has "armed to the hilt" 24/7 security coverage at his home, his cottage and wherever he goes. I don't know who is more stupid? Him or the people who still support him? 

Trudeau dope.jpg

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, snoughnut said:

No shit you moron. Maybe some of the Uvalde kids could have been saved if it weren't for the cowards from the Uvalde Police Dept.

You fukkin cunt, that kid should NEVER have been able to buy two ARS, you fukkin dick-suckin' cunt. 

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

Nobody sane does you fucking idiot.   

Then do SOMETHING to stop it, you fucking bastard. 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They have the same issues we do, this happened in Canada 2 weeks ago, school shooter..

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-tdsb-schools-lockdown-1.6466880

Exactly , some Canadians like to act all prime and proper and their shit don’t stink but Canada has plenty of crime , gangs , rapes, shootings etc. 

And like us they also have retarded 17 year old kids. Like this one who wanted to come here just to be another mass shooter.. ¬¬:news: 👇

https://globalnews.ca/news/8902243/ontario-pride-on-the-block-florida-arrest/