History of the second amendment….

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well then come up with something more intelligent than "derr muskets."  

It wouldn't surprise me that a former LEO would want to take rights away from American's.   

I don't want to take rights away, you fucktard, I don't want kids killed!!! 

6 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Sounds like cars are more dangerous to me. Only difference is guns can be used politically 

Ok then how many murders were  committed using cars. 
Then compare accidental deaths with cars vs guns.

Apples to apples 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nobody sane does you fucking idiot.   

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

Ok then how many murders were  committed using cars. 
Then compare accidental deaths with cars vs guns.

Apples to apples 

I get that, I'm just saying if the whole point is to save lives go after the cars. Guns are the focus because it's a political issue nothing more. Just look at the focus on ARs, less than 1% of gun deaths are from an AR but yet we need to ban them. There's over 20 million of them on the streets

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No shit you moron. Maybe some of the Uvalde kids could have been saved if it weren't for the cowards from the Uvalde Police Dept.

18 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I believe suicide is the highest cause of death by Guns in the USA. 

mental health is the problem. 

Very true,,,combined with easy access to guns and you have issues.

28 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I get that, I'm just saying if the whole point is to save lives go after the cars. Guns are the focus because it's a political issue nothing more. Just look at the focus on ARs, less than 1% of gun deaths are from an AR but yet we need to ban them. There's over 20 million of them on the streets

Guns are the focus because you people keep slaughtering your own innocent people FFS. Schools, grocery stores , it’s sad 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Guns are the focus because you people keep slaughtering your own innocent people FFS. Schools, grocery stores , it’s sad 

No guns are the focus because these incidents are shocking and it helps the government get closer to gun bans. Why are the going after ARs so hard when handguns kill way more than rifles?

Screenshot_20220613-104949_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

No guns are the focus because these incidents are shocking and it helps the government get closer to gun bans. Why are the going after ARs so hard when handguns kill way more than rifles?

Screenshot_20220613-104949_Chrome.jpg

How many mass shooting are done with a single handgun compared to a semi-auto rifle?? What's the weapon of choice for mass shootings? Badger can have another laugh as he finds this sad topic funny.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

How many mass shooting are done with a single handgun compared to a semi-auto rifle?? What's the weapon of choice for mass shootings? Badger can have another laugh as he finds this sad topic funny.

Screenshot_20220613-111341_Chrome.jpg

Just now, HSR said:

Shorten your window to say the last 3-5 years and see what you get.

How bout i shorten the window to the last 30 days? Will that help your argument? The fact is the government is going after the rifles because they are a greater threat to them than handguns. It has nothing to do with not killing kids, i bet certain politicians were happy as hell to hear of another shooting to help further their agenda. Stop being so naïve that the government is here to help

• Like 3

Why do you care? You aren't an American citizen, dont you live in Canada?...same with those arguing with him...let him babble his Canadian rhetoric nod and smile. 

Edited by joe_zrt
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, joe_zrt said:

Why do you care? You aren't an American citizen, dont you live in Canada?...same with those arguing with him...let him babble his Canadian rhetoric nod and smile. 

Lots of discussion goes on between Americans and Canadians for actions both sides of the border.It's an open forum bud. If you have nothing to add ,that's ok too. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

CB6093A8-B35F-49B3-B3D4-F3831D025312.jpeg

Of course there's a rise in shootings involving rifles after ban, there's 20 million Ars on the streets! if you get the emotion out of the argument, the numbers say the Ars aren't a problem. The problem isn't the gun its the crazy people with a gun. But Imo that's more of a culture problem. Around that time is when we started the everyones a winner, everone gets a trophy attitude. Kids used to be able to fight it out after school and get their shit worked out. Some won, some lost. Now nobody is allowed to stand up for themselves, and it gets bottled up untill they snap. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

The problem isn't the gun its the crazy people with a gun. But Imo that's more of a culture problem.

This we can agree on :bc: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

This we can agree on :bc: 

I think alot of the differences with the opinions of people in our countries on guns is that more of you guys are brought up to be more trusting of your government where in The US more people distrust the government and have more of a rebellious nature and want to have the ability to resist if needed. That is changing though, the more free shit getting handed out the more people just go along with govt just to get more

Edited by Cat45

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

I think alot of the differences with the opinions of people in our countries on guns is that more of you guys are brought up to be more trusting of your government where in The US more people distrust the government and have more of a rebellious nature and want to have the ability to resist if needed. That is changing though, the more free shit getting handed out the more people just go along with govt just to get more

For me I grew up around guns my whole life.Dad was a cop and taught me to shoot handguns young.Then I beacme a hunter and always owned guns for that purpose.But I also live in an area where owning or carrying a handgun would serve zero purpose. None at all. I have many shotguns if I had to protect my own.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

For me I grew up around guns my whole life.Dad was a cop and taught me to shoot handguns young.Then I beacme a hunter and always owned guns for that purpose.But I also live in an area where owning or carrying a handgun would serve zero purpose. None at all. I have many shotguns if I had to protect my own.

I live where i only carry a handgun for when I'm hound hunting, just because it's more convenient than a long gun. When I'm on the rd for work, i carry all the time unless i go to canada. Just makes sense to protect yourself. I was in the area in 2019  when those kids from bc went on the run across your country, i definitely wished i had a pistol then. You're fucked if you're unarmed and you meet someone trying to do you harm way out on the alaskan hwy or any rural area really. By the time the cops show up you're dead