Are you mentally strong?

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

On a side note, if you had a the chance two play two lottery games, one odds of winning was 1 in 10 and the other was 10 out of 10,000, you'd choose the 10 out of 10,000, right? 10 is a bigger number than 1 after all. Makes sense. 

Lloyd would definitely take the 10 out of 10,000.  He's proved that over and over and over and over.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

How much bigger is the vaccinated population size? If only there was a way we could normalize the population sizes for an apples to apples comparison - because then, we could tell what the rates are for each given population.

If only there was a way......

On a side note, if you had a the chance two play two lottery games, one odds of winning was 1 in 10 and the other was 10 out of 10,000, you'd choose the 10 out of 10,000, right? 10 is a bigger number than 1 after all. Makes sense. 

So here are the stats for the unvaxxed.  This is just too fucking easy.

Of the total deaths just 2 under 60, 3 deaths 60-69 and the rest over 70. 

Fucking idiot. 

image.thumb.png.22e74ce7766b8d697c1ddc2c97eb37af.png

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's in my chart, its 13% of the population and the deaths represent 10%.  Does this make sense to you cause its kinda a deal breaker if you don't understand basic stats.

Now those deaths are not from covid, but with covid as stated in the disclosure.  So how many really died from just covid on the death certificate?  How many died with more than one comorbidity?  The average is about 4.  So lets just keep it simple rather than skewing the bullshit

Do you see on your absolute values chart where is says n = 5.3M? That's the total population of BC. See on the chart per 100k it also says that it's age standardized? That's where they remove all ages not eligible for 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. That's where they strip out things like all kids under 5 from the unvaccinated group. 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So here are the stats for the unvaxxed.  This is just too fucking easy.

Of the total deaths just 2 under 60, 3 deaths 60-69 and the rest over 70. 

Fucking idiot. 

image.thumb.png.22e74ce7766b8d697c1ddc2c97eb37af.png

Covid deaths go up with age? You don't say....

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Do you see on your absolute values chart where is says n = 5.3M? That's the total population of BC. See on the chart per 100k it also says that it's age standardized? That's where they remove all ages not eligible for 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. That's where they strip out things like all kids under 5 from the unvaccinated group. 

Where do they strip out the deaths are with covid instead of from, you know like 80% of them?  Lets get a true pic OK.

Only 2 people died under 60% so you can stick your age adjustment up your ass.

Again the boosted represent 52% of the population and 76% of all deaths.  So the boosted are dying more than the unvaxxed, as verified pretty much everywhere on the planet.

Hope you understand how stupid you and your faggot sister look.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again the boosted represent 52% of the population and 76% of all deaths.  

Sad dream you have there.  You've never posted anything that substantiates that.  Not even close.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where do they strip out the deaths are with covid instead of from, you know like 80% of them?  Lets get a true pic OK.

I don’t know, you led us to this site.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only 2 people died under 60% so you can stick your age adjustment up your ass.

Again the boosted represent 52% of the population and 76% of all deaths.  So the boosted are dying more than the unvaxxed, as verified pretty much everywhere on the planet.

Ummm, no, I can’t stick it up my ass. Deaths under 5 isn’t the concern, bud. The population size is. It adds to the unvaccinated population size which lowers their overall rate.

The fact that the website you led us to specifically breaks out the age adjusted per 100k to create an apples to apples comparison, and you just want to ignore it calling it wrong, is really telling. “I like this chart on their site, but I don’t like this one”

ok dummy.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sad dream you have there.  You've never posted anything that substantiates that.  Not even close.

Are you an idiot?  Of course you are.

Oh and there are a total of . . . . wait for it . . . just 2 deaths under the age of 60.  Wow, what the fuck are we vaxxing those under 60 for again?

Do you need help.

image.png.93d39d85ddc3af66e43efb9dc9457a46.png

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t know, you led us to this site.

Ummm, no, I can’t stick it up my ass. Deaths under 5 isn’t the concern, bud. The population size is. It adds to the unvaccinated population size which lowers their overall rate.

The fact that the website you led us to specifically breaks out the age adjusted per 100k to create an apples to apples comparison, and you just want to ignore it calling it wrong, is really telling. “I like this chart on their site, but I don’t like this one”

ok dummy.

There are a total of 2 deaths deaths under 60, 52% of boosted represent 76% of the total deaths, so yes you can shove it up your ass.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There are a total of 2 deaths deaths under 60, 52% of boosted represent 76% of the total deaths, so yes you can shove it up your ass.

Or is that what a good vax is supposed to do?:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The amount of deaths (numerator) under age 60 is irrelevant when talking about population size of groups (denominator) and what percentage of the total pie they are. What does matter is adding ineligible groups into the denominator because it makes the unvaccinated group look larger and vaccinated groups looks smaller. 

I'll just repeat this again.

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The amount of deaths (numerator) under age 60 is irrelevant when talking about population size of groups (denominator) and what percentage of the total pie they are. What does matter is adding ineligible groups into the denominator because it makes the unvaccinated group look larger and vaccinated groups looks smaller. 

I'll just repeat this again.

That chart does not show any reason to promote vaxxination does it or to segregate the public.

So I will ask the question again.  Is there any benefit to vaxxing any health individual under 60?  This data shows it does not.  I hope you can see that.

The vax may help those over 70, but that is all and that is what you are trying to show.  A complete waste of fucking resources.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ACE said:

The Covid cult will take this to the grave like the collusion cult 

I belong to the get on with my life cult. You guys need to get over it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ACE said:

The Covid cult will take this to the grave like the collusion cult 

I know, kids aren't vaxxed but let's not include them in the stats.  Some are too sick to get a vax, but let's count them as unvaxxed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Well I was over it after the first month. Science said I should just ignore it all. Was I wrong?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That chart does not show any reason to promote vaxxination does it or to segregate the public.

So I will ask the question again.  Is there any benefit to vaxxing any health individual under 60?  This data shows it does not.  I hope you can see that.

The vax may help those over 70, but that is all and that is what you are trying to show.  A complete waste of fucking resources.

If death is the only important statisitcal indicator to you, along with weaker variants, then don't get one. Simple. 

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If death is the only important statisitcal indicator to you, along with weaker variants, then don't get one. Simple. 

Hey Moron tell that to the people who lost their Job over not getting it. Tell that to the family members who couldn't spend time with Seniors, or go to funerals or attend Weddings. etc etc etc 

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Nope. Never forget. Just like 911. and Countless other shit. 

Sitting back and letting Government , Corporations and Big Pharma ruin and destroy lives is about as crazy as it gets. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey Moron tell that to the people who lost their Job over not getting it. Tell that to the family members who couldn't spend time with Seniors, or go to funerals or attend Weddings. etc etc etc 

No, that was just directed at AC.

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Nope. Never forget. Just like 911. and Countless other shit. 

Sitting back and letting Government , Corporations and Big Pharma ruin and destroy lives is about as crazy as it gets. 

Who said forget? If you let it occupy every part of your life like AC is doing, your not living.

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who said forget? If you let it occupy every part of your life like AC is doing, your not living.

Funny part is I feel the complete opposite.

If you are not thinking about the big picture and agenda on all these "events" ALL the time then you are not living.  :dunno:

Sure I can shut it off when I need too or want too but life is much more interesting and amazing if you are in tune. AC, Me and others called this a scamdemic from the get go. We were called crazy..some still do.  Now the Average person will say the same shit we said 2 years ago. Yet at the time they were scared Sheep following the herd. 

Like I said , amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Funny part is I feel the complete opposite.

If you are not thinking about the big picture and agenda on all these "events" ALL the time then you are not living.  :dunno:

Sure I can shut it off when I need too or want too but life is much more interesting and amazing if you are in tune. AC, Me and others called this a scamdemic from the get go. We were called crazy..some still do.  Now the Average person will say the same shit we said 2 years ago. Yet at the time they were scared Sheep following the herd. 

Like I said , amazing. 

So covid wasn't real you're say? Interesting.

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So covid wasn't real you're say? Interesting.

Nah never said that. Man made Virus , defiantly real. Shutting down the World and creating a Global reset over a 99% recoverable illness was real too. Fauci , CDC and others lying to Americans over and over was real. Mask Mandates was real. Changing the definition of Vaccines to push multiple Jabs that don't work was real. Vaccine cards and Vax mandates is real. Nobody ever being held accountable for all this is also real. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nah never said that. Man made Virus , defiantly real. Shutting down the World and creating a Global reset over a 99% recoverable illness was real too. Fauci , CDC and others lying to Americans over and over was real. Mask Mandates was real. Changing the definition of Vaccines to push multiple Jabs that don't work was real. Vaccine cards and Vax mandates is real. Nobody ever being held accountable for all this is also real. 

The government lies to us everyday. Same shit different day. Time to move on.