Check your account email address ×

Are you mentally strong?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let me dumb it down for you.

What is the boost doing if 80% of the deaths are boosted, yet represent 50% of the population.

Now add in the adverse and excess deaths caused from the vax.

You can still die wearing seat belts so let's stop wearing seat belts.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You can still die wearing seat belts so let's stop wearing seat belts.

This is literally how stupid your talking points look like these days.  Jim nails it.

This is literally how stupid your talking points look like these days.  Jim nails it.

Hes funny. So are you. But I would never take either of you seriously. 

Let me make it clear. I've never worn a mask other than at dentist or at Dr's. I got vaxxed so I could cross border. I'm done with it.

AC you need to move on.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let me make it clear. I've never worn a mask other than at dentist or at Dr's. I got vaxxed so I could cross border. I'm done with it.

AC you need to move on.

So what science ever supported that?  None, it was to increase vax uptake.  Why, would they all nations impose a vax passport to dine, travel when it does nothing to stop the spread and public health knew it from day one.  

This is not over, not by a long shot.

The only way it stops is with united non compliance.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So what science ever supported that?  None, it was to increase vax uptake.  Why, would they all nations impose a vax passport to dine, travel when it does nothing to stop the spread and public health knew it from day one.  

This is not over, not by a long shot.

The only way it stops is with united non compliance.

You will never have that. Time to move on.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Then you will do what ever you are told.  A sheep.

You're doing what a comedian says to do.

I'm doing my own thing.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Most people are vaccinated.  Not hard to figure out.

Over 80% is vaxxed in your country. 

50% are vaxxed though.

Screenshot_20220708-064106_Chrome.jpg

Haiti's fully vaxxed rate stands at 1.4%, so what does the vax do again?

Don't let the real world data hit you in the face.

FW6aut_XoAYcfgi.jpeg

Jeez, I wonder what could be the cause of this?  Was there any recent widespread event that could explain why this is happening.  If only we had some experts who could shed some light.

FXKBlw2XEAIBUNL.thumb.jpeg.7aa526af91c22276786db50a4ccbc11f.jpeg

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jeez, I wonder what could be the cause of this?  Was there any recent widespread event that could explain why this is happening.  If only we had some experts who could shed some light.

FXKBlw2XEAIBUNL.thumb.jpeg.7aa526af91c22276786db50a4ccbc11f.jpeg

Mr I Just Read the Headlines. Read the actual article.

"In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta. 

The unknown causes of death category only began appearing on the list in 2019 — there is no record of it ranking before then, dating back to 2001."

Are you suggesting the vaccine started causing 522 unknown deaths in 2019 and the 1,464 in 2020? Or are you suggesting whatever that was just stopped and only vaccines are causing unknown deaths now....? :pc:

You're supposed to be on a 90 day cleanse from Twitter for your mental health. 

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FW6aut_XoAYcfgi.jpeg

Who the fuck would trust stats from a shithole 3rd world country.

Normally you're probably smart enough not to, but it's backs your far out narrative. 

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Mr I Just Read the Headlines. Read the actual article.

"In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta. 

The unknown causes of death category only began appearing on the list in 2019 — there is no record of it ranking before then, dating back to 2001."

Are you suggesting the vaccine started causing 522 unknown deaths in 2019 and the 1,464 in 2020? Or are you suggesting whatever that was just stopped and only vaccines are causing unknown deaths now....? :pc:

You're supposed to be on a 90 day cleanse from Twitter for your mental health. 

Let's just go with the insurance Co data then since this appears to be over your pay grade.

40% increase being reported.  Hey they didn't conclude what the reason behind it is so it's really anyone's guess.

If you're a fucking moron that is.

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who the fuck would trust stats from a shithole 3rd world country.

Normally you're probably smart enough not to, but it's backs your far out narrative. 

It's the same all over the world in countries with low vax rates.  But you should know that if you had credible sources.

It's the same all over the world in countries with low vax rates.  But you should know that if you had credible sources.

Of course it is! 

Are you that fucking braindead to actually think people are going to get tested that don't want the vaccine? Seriously you have to realize that.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Of course it is! 

Are you that fucking braindead to actually think people are going to get tested that don't want the vaccine? Seriously you have to realize that.

Where are the dead?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are the dead?

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are the dead?

They're to busy dying from AIDS.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let's just go with the insurance Co data then since this appears to be over your pay grade.

40% increase being reported.  Hey they didn't conclude what the reason behind it is so it's really anyone's guess.

If you're a fucking moron that is.

Yeah, lets go with the insurance industry data. Let's look at the industry as a whole.

"Life insurance companies paid more than $90 billion to beneficiaries in 2020, the highest ever on record, according to the American Council of Life Insurers.

That’s up from 2019 by 15.4 percent, the fastest year-over-year increase since 1918, when another pandemic ravaged the world, sending life insurance claims up a whopping 41 percent."

https://www.acli.com/posting/rp21-006

A 15% increase before vaccines? I wonder what in the world could have caused it?!?!?!? 

But you're right, it's really anyone's guess. 

Edited by akvanden

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FW6aut_XoAYcfgi.jpeg

Haiti's average age is 23. All 3rd world countries have extremely low median ages. 

What is it that you keep harping on that doesn't happen to young people when/if they get Covid?

Lloyd for fucks sake.  You don't just move the goalposts you flat out lost them.  So far 100% of your Twitter links have been proven to not highlight anything your flock is telling you.....yet you still are in love with the flock.  Mentally not strong.

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lloyd for fucks sake.  You don't just move the goalposts you flat out lost them.  So far 100% of your Twitter links have been proven to not highlight anything your flock is telling you.....yet you still are in love with the flock.  Mentally not strong.

Mentally, Lloyd is more headstrong than Trapt.  

On 7/8/2022 at 8:04 PM, akvanden said:

Yeah, lets go with the insurance industry data. Let's look at the industry as a whole.

"Life insurance companies paid more than $90 billion to beneficiaries in 2020, the highest ever on record, according to the American Council of Life Insurers.

That’s up from 2019 by 15.4 percent, the fastest year-over-year increase since 1918, when another pandemic ravaged the world, sending life insurance claims up a whopping 41 percent."

https://www.acli.com/posting/rp21-006

A 15% increase before vaccines? I wonder what in the world could have caused it?!?!?!? 

But you're right, it's really anyone's guess. 

Here is BC's data.  Its either too young or too old now.  What a joke.

This does not include the excess deaths not counted towards covid.  They are near 100% in the vaxxed.

What does the vax do again?  

Reduce cases?  No.

Reduce hospitalization?  No.

Reduce ICU?  No.

Reduce deaths?  No.

Anything worthwhile?  No.

Do you need help understanding the chart, I'm here for you.

FXpGJkIUEAAhwin.thumb.jpeg.42814b1c2162e634fac7b87dc642a822.jpeg

On 7/8/2022 at 11:09 PM, Deephaven said:

Why are you a coward to answer this question?

What is more dangerous for a healthy child, covid or the vax?

Peer review all you want.