Are you mentally strong?

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of dumb.  Did you look at the scale?  There is a reason they didn't start the graph at zero.  Also comparing Q1 is insane.  A real analysis would show rolling info so that you could actually see trends, but anyone who knows anything about math would have caught that.  Go ask your flock for another comeback.

And lol at trusting Kelly Brown.  Out of all people you ought to realize that trusting anyone with an agenda doesn't lead to fact.

What agenda or conflict of interest does Kelly Brown have?  Please clarify.

Not like the Ontario medical chief Dr. Kieran Moore, this is what a conflict of interest looks like faggot.  Do you think he might be pushing an agenda.

Now why would anyone take his advice?

So you implicitly trust some as much as you distrust others?  ROFL. Complete flock behavior.

Fundamentally I only trust those who know how to present data in a logical way and that fails miserably.  Read it once.  Understand it.  If you did you would draw completely different conclusions.  Not sure you are smart enough to.  Try it.

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What agenda or conflict of interest does Kelly Brown have?  Please clarify.

Not like the Ontario medical chief Dr. Kieran Moore, this is what a conflict of interest looks like faggot.  Do you think he might be pushing an agenda.

Now why would anyone take his advice?

Did he step down?

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So you implicitly trust some as much as you distrust others?  ROFL. Complete flock behavior.

Fundamentally I only trust those who know how to present data in a logical way and that fails miserably.  Read it once.  Understand it.  If you did you would draw completely different conclusions.  Not sure you are smart enough to.  Try it.

The source is statscan.  Try again loser.

54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you don't understand his graphs.  What a fucking surprise.  You are dumber than 550.  Seriously blind.

I think it's you who can't let go that you've been lied to.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

So you don't understand his graphs.  What a fucking surprise.  You are dumber than 550.  Seriously blind.

I don't think he's dumb. He's just overly invested in others conspiracy theories that he's reached a point of no return.

It must be a horrible way to live like that. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I don't think he's dumb. He's just overly invested in others conspiracy theories that he's reached a point of no return.

It must be a horrible way to live like that. 

I could never go through life being blissfully ignorant like you.  The truth is the truth no matter what.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I could never go through life being blissfully ignorant like you.  The truth is the truth no matter what.

You're gullible.

Edited by Steve753

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder why.

FXGKFsaXEAI-5C2?format=jpg&name=large

Can you blame them? Dummies were looking at absolute values and not accounting for the majority being vaccinated. Or maybe it’s their fault for not normalizing into a per 100k format and leaving it opened ended for said dummies to create their own false interpretations.

But you’ve stated numerous times you only care about deaths, so don’t worry about it.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think it's you who can't let go that you've been lied to.  

Except you don't know my position on anything other than the fact I point out the stupidity that you believe in.  You have zero idea.  You've never opened your mind enough to see anything other than the conspiracy nonsense that you are trying so hard to make true by believing.  Sad fucking religion your flock has.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Except you don't know my position on anything other than the fact I point out the stupidity that you believe in.  You have zero idea.  You've never opened your mind enough to see anything other than the conspiracy nonsense that you are trying so hard to make true by believing.  Sad fucking religion your flock has.

Good god you're getting your ass kicked over here now?? Guy's don't bring up his shitty cooking, he will have a total melt down. :lol::mc::roflcrying:

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Can you blame them? Dummies were looking at absolute values and not accounting for the majority being vaccinated. Or maybe it’s their fault for not normalizing into a per 100k format and leaving it opened ended for said dummies to create their own false interpretations.

But you’ve stated numerous times you only care about deaths, so don’t worry about it.

I pretty sure its you who doesn't understand how the data does not suit your crumbling narrative anymore.

If the vaxxed account for 90% of the covid deaths and 80% of those deaths are the boosted 3 and 4 shots, yet they represent about 50% of the population, how does one create a false interpretation?

Keep looking like a complete retard.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What happened to the unvaxxed accounting for 99% in the hospital.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happened to the unvaxxed accounting for 99% in the hospital.

Most people are vaccinated.  Not hard to figure out.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I pretty sure its you who doesn't understand how the data does not suit your crumbling narrative anymore.

If the vaxxed account for 90% of the covid deaths and 80% of those deaths are the boosted 3 and 4 shots, yet they represent about 50% of the population, how does one create a false interpretation?

Keep looking like a complete retard.

Over 80% is vaxxed in your country. 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Over 80% is vaxxed in your country. 

The boosted are 50% yet represent most of the deaths and hospitals, not hard to figure out, the vaxxes are not working as advertised.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The boosted are 50% yet represent most of the deaths and hospitals, not hard to figure out, the vaxxes are not working as advertised.

Ya the boosted are immune compromised already. Not hard to figure out , but you keep being you.

Edited by Steve753

Let me dumb it down for you.

What is the boost doing if 80% of the deaths are boosted, yet represent 50% of the population.

Now add in the adverse and excess deaths caused from the vax.