Are you mentally strong?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

90% of the people dying are vaxxed and 80% are boosted.  That is the real data.

Of course they are....most people are vaccinated. You'd have to be a fool not to understand that data.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Of course they are....most people are vaccinated. You'd have to be a fool not to understand that data.

80% are not boosted, more like 50%.  I hope you understand that.  Also if 90% are vaxxed and are dying, what exactly is the benefit?

Who is the fool?

80% are not boosted, more like 50%.  I hope you understand that.  Also if 90% are vaxxed and are dying, what exactly is the benefit?

Who is the fool?

Honestly idgaf. But your facts are easily debunked. Most people who are getting boosted are fucked health wise anyway likely. You do you.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Honestly idgaf. But your facts are easily debunked. Most people who are getting boosted are fucked health wise anyway likely. You do you.

Those are the facts, sorry if they hurt.

Remember when the unvaxxed were 99% of the cases, that was a big lie.  

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You'd have to be a retard to take that video seriously. 

Ah, you've met Lloyd.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Those are the facts, sorry if they hurt.

Remember when the unvaxxed were 99% of the cases, that was a big lie.  

You suck really, really bad at comprehension.  At first I thought it was maybe a solitary topic, but you are seriously unable to think for yourself.  I've met sheep before but you take the cake.  NOTHING you have ever linked shows the data you are now citing as fact.  Not even close.  Not even in the ballpark.

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

I have a suspension that deepfaggot will be spazzing over this for the rest of his life 

What I see is people spazzing and can't let it go. There's no restrictions. Gtf over it. 

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What I see is people spazzing and can't let it go. There's no restrictions. Gtf over it. 

Maybe for you guys, maybe, but not us. Trudope and his band of Liberal nitwits will keep this going as long as they can. Guaranteed, for those that refuse this new directive/booster, they, just like previously, won't be able to attend functions, restaurants, concerts, sporting events.. you name it. I'm hoping, but I don't feel good about it, that people will revolt bigtime this go around. 

Health minister says vaccine boosters will be required every nine months.

https://www.westernstandard.news/news/health-minister-says-vaccine-boosters-will-be-required-every-nine-months/article_f11196c4-fb99-11ec-a88d-7bdf1bb42adf.html

https://torontosun.com/news/national/two-doses-are-no-longer-enough-canadians-required-to-get-covid-shot-every-nine-months

We still have restrictions.

Report: MLB Players Without COVID-19 Vaccine Can't Play vs. Blue Jays in Toronto.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10029445-report-mlb-players-without-covid-19-vaccine-cant-play-vs-blue-jays-in-toronto

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220314/unvaccinated-mlb-players-canada

Boston Red Sox closer Tanner Houck's decision to remain unvaccinated against COVID-19 means he is not currently allowed to play games against the Toronto Blue Jays north of the border. Wed, June 29, 2022 at 9:07 a.m.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/tanner-houck-red-sox-unvaccinated-loss-blue-jays-130727644.html

Edited by irv

11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

New York is mandating vaccines for kids to go back to school.  You need to educate yourself.

What possible reason is there to vax any healthy child?  I'll wait.

New York is mandating vaccines for kids to go back to school.  You need to educate yourself.

What possible reason is there to vax any healthy child?  I'll wait.

You can stick your educate yourself statement up your ass.

:lol:

You're obsessed. 

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, you've met Lloyd.

You suck really, really bad at comprehension.  At first I thought it was maybe a solitary topic, but you are seriously unable to think for yourself.  I've met sheep before but you take the cake.  NOTHING you have ever linked shows the data you are now citing as fact.  Not even close.  Not even in the ballpark.

I'm sorry if you can't handle the truth.

25% increase in heart attacks.  Keep looking like a loser with you head in the sand.

New study links COVID vaccines to 25% increase in cardiac arrest for both males & females

Study based on data from emergency services. COVID infection itself not linked to significant increase in cardiovascular complications.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/328529?fbclid=IwAR0y8ptM9AhR699bbhnB2ctefKJVSJ5--3-9D3V6hdK5Wo_7HtuRaNqW2wU&fs=e&s=cl

Former Likud MK Moshe Feiglin — a noted anti-vaccination activist who announced this week that he intends to run in the party’s upcoming primary — said on the radio Tuesday morning that anyone under 30 should “avoid the COVID vaccines like fire.”

Censorship is upon us front, right and center. I tried to open the link within the Jerusalem post and it wouldn't let me. No problem opening the others, however.

https://www.jpost.com/tags/moshe-feiglin

51% protection and they think it is a great idea to vaccinate kids 6 months old to 5 years. The world has gone mad.

An Israeli study released last week found that COVID vaccines halved the risk of COVID infection in children ages 5-11 during Israel’s winter wave of the disease. The newly peer-reviewed study, led by Clalit Healthcare Services — one of Israel’s four healthcare providers — compared COVID records of 94,728 Pfizer-vaccinated children and the same number of unvaccinated children. Researchers found that during the two weeks after children’s second dose kicked in, they had 51% protection against becoming infected, and 48% protection against infection with symptoms.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-gives-final-nod-to-covid-shots-for-under-5s-stops-short-of-recommendation/

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The truth is that you can't read a headline and article and have a discussion about it as your statements are always way the fuck off the data you share.  Pathetic as fuck you are.

The only thing pathetic is you making a fool of yourself and thinking the data I post is false.

Keep it up peer review.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only thing pathetic is you making a fool of yourself and thinking the data I post is false.

Keep it up peer review.

Lol.  Your conclusions never match the data.  

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sorry if you can't handle the truth.

25% increase in heart attacks.  Keep looking like a loser with you head in the sand.

New study links COVID vaccines to 25% increase in cardiac arrest for both males & females

Study based on data from emergency services. COVID infection itself not linked to significant increase in cardiovascular complications.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/328529?fbclid=IwAR0y8ptM9AhR699bbhnB2ctefKJVSJ5--3-9D3V6hdK5Wo_7HtuRaNqW2wU&fs=e&s=cl

The studies "normal" period intersects with the data set they are trying to show an increase from between 2020 and 2021.

"The study’s time period spans 14 months of a ‘normal period’ prior to the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine rollout (1/2019–2/2020)"

"....patients of ages 16–39 during January–May 2021, compared to the same period in 2020"

So they compared and came up with the 25% based on Jan-May 2020 vs Jan-May 2021, of which they admit Jan and Feb of 2020 were "normal" periods. Great work.... 9_9

They then later say the following:

"It is important to note the main limitation of this study, which is that it relies on aggregated data that do not include specific information regarding the affected patients, including hospital outcomes, underlying comorbidities as well as vaccination and COVID-19 positive status. Such related data are critical to determine the exact nature of the observed increase in CA and ACS calls in young people, and what the underlying causal factors are.

No wonder the article in Nature leads off with the following statement "05 May 2022 Editor’s Note: Readers are alerted that the conclusions of this article are subject to criticisms that are being considered by the Editors. A further editorial response will follow once all parties have been given an opportunity to respond in full."

You keep confirming you only read twitter headlines. 

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Your conclusions never match the data.  

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

You keep confirming you only read twitter headlines. 

Case and point.  You should stay off Twitter Lloyd.  It is rotting what little brain you have left.

If you do have a brain at this point you should defend the post and conclusion that AK just shattered, but we know you are far from mentally strong and instead will post something else unrelated and equally wrong to change the subject.  

On 7/5/2022 at 4:32 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep it up peer review.

Remember when the radical left was adamant that healthy kids MUST take this medical treatment despite having zero risk of severe covid at all?

Theyre led around by the nose and they love it 

• Like 1

It's actually sad to see there are still morons who think this data is false/fabricated.  The vaxxes are garbage and cause more harms than not.  A glass of water has more health benefits.

The mass formation spell is so overcoming to those with weak minds.

Lol, little lost Lloyd changes the subject yet again and fails miserably.  Or perhaps he wants to tell us why average deaths per quarter is completely consistent across time.  The scale tells the whole story.  Fucking rudimentary math, like 2nd grade would explain this.

Any reason you can never post anything that has a title that matches the data?  Are you truly this lost?  Your flock has you confused, perhaps you should avoid twitter altogether as your IQ would go up dramatically.

I'll trust Kelly Brown for the data.  I mean this is what he does for a living but heck lets reject his data when we don't like the conclusions and he actually gives his sources.

Fucking dumb sheep.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll trust Kelly Brown for the data.  I mean this is what he does for a living but heck lets reject his data when we don't like the conclusions and he actually gives his sources.

Fucking dumb sheep.

Speaking of dumb.  Did you look at the scale?  There is a reason they didn't start the graph at zero.  Also comparing Q1 is insane.  A real analysis would show rolling info so that you could actually see trends, but anyone who knows anything about math would have caught that.  Go ask your flock for another comeback.

And lol at trusting Kelly Brown.  Out of all people you ought to realize that trusting anyone with an agenda doesn't lead to fact.