Are you mentally strong?

Lloyd, no one except acehole will read your stupid links.  Can't you think for yourself?  How are they separating the data?  You make a claim it is from the vax, yet show nothing that shows direct cause and effect.  The most common side effect from covid is myocarditis.  I could dig into your dumbass links and refute each one, but it'd be better to have a real conversation if you possibly can.  So far you are batting 0% in having a link's summary match it's title and I am sure the last batch are the same.  Your conclusions are that of a non-thinking fucking sheep.  Stop letting others think for you and actually apply yourself just once.

All based on lies Deepfaggot.

Here is Dr Brix again, dumbing it down for simpletons like you.  The vax never did shit and was known by Dec 2020 that you would continue to get re-infected no matter how many times you got vaxxed, cause natural immunity, ie the gold standard did not prevent it so only an idiot would think the vax could.

But please continue to make a total fool of yourself.  Maybe Bambihands can come in and act like Robin to your Batman to give you a hand.  If there is even a redo of Hogan's Heros you would get the nod for play the good Sergeant Schultz

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5021092/dr-birx-knew-natural-covid-19-reinfections-early-december-2020

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All based on lies Deepfaggot.

Here is Dr Brix again, dumbing it down for simpletons like you.  The vax never did shit and was known by Dec 2020 that you would continue to get re-infected no matter how many times you got vaxxed, cause natural immunity, ie the gold standard did not prevent it so only an idiot would think the vax could.

But please continue to make a total fool of yourself.  Maybe Bambihands can come in and act like Robin to your Batman to give you a hand.  If there is even a redo of Hogan's Heros you would get the nod for play the good Sergeant Schultz

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5021092/dr-birx-knew-natural-covid-19-reinfections-early-december-2020

"You know what I think you should do? I think you should get vaccinated and then get sick. This is why: because then you got the vaccine protects you from a bad infection and then you get COVID so then you get the robust immunity that's imparted from having the actual disease itself." — Joe Rogan

9 minutes ago, Plissken said:

"You know what I think you should do? I think you should get vaccinated and then get sick. This is why: because then you got the vaccine protects you from a bad infection and then you get COVID so then you get the robust immunity that's imparted from having the actual disease itself." — Joe Rogan

He was playing with Gupta, but leave it to the left leaning media to put their spin on it and sheep like you to lap it up. :news:

He never, not once, got vaccinated. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Did you listen to what Dr Brix said and what they knew and when they knew it and still were lying to Americans?

Perhaps you should, or continue to look like an idiot.  Also, the original Pfizer data did not show show what you claimed, it was all fabricated.

12 minutes ago, irv said:

He was playing with Gupta, but leave it to the left leaning media to put their spin on it and sheep like you to lap it up. :news:

It's quite something to watch the dumb sheep still try and desperately cling to their disproven narrative.

The mass formation is strong.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, irv said:

He was scheduled to get the J&J but missed his appointment due to a scheduling conflict.  Says there’s some serious science behind the vaccines and that he’s not anti-vax.

• Haha 1

He was scheduled to get the J&J but missed his appointment due to a scheduling conflict.  Says there’s some serious science behind the vaccines and that he’s not anti-vax.

You are really grasping at straws now, he was gonna get but lost his schedule?  That's your story?

You look like an idiot.

Hey heres a chart for you from Scotland.  Show me where on the chart it was a good idea to vax the under 25 with zero health issues.  Do you think you can come up with a decision that isn't twisted by the proven so called science?

You've been lied to, at least have the courage to admit it.  

FV89XQkWQAAz2eX.thumb.jpeg.bce5ee6acd9400e1008eafd8fba6a7c8.jpeg

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Welp that was a year ago .....

If you listen to any of the new episodes he aint praising the vax or boosters.

Rogan is a shill anyway regardless. 

11 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I’m not Joe Rogan.  That’s his story, are you saying he’s lying??

If you asked me back when this first came out I would have told you I was leaning towards the J&J vax.

Rogan is not on the pro-vax team, so I don't know what you are trying to spin here, rather than admit the vax is worse than the virus, much worse.

Time will continue to prove the truth while fools (ie you) still try and cling to the original script.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey heres a chart for you from Scotland.  Show me where on the chart it was a good idea to vax the under 25 with zero health issues.  Do you think you can come up with a decision that isn't twisted by the proven so called science?

Here's one right from our very own Federal gov't that I have posted numerous times showing, clearly, no one under 45 needed to get vaxxed unless they had underlying conditions. 

It's funny no one even batts an eye at this nor questions his continuing push to get "everyone" vaccinated, including toddlers. >:(

Healthy young adults, adolescents and children who contracted the virus have been the least likely to develop severe complications from COVID-19, including death. In fact, 100% of the COVID-involved deaths of Canadians under the age of 45 as of July 31 had at least one other disease or condition certified on the medical certificate of death. The proportion of those with at least one other disease or condition decreases with age, ranging from 93% for those aged 45 to 64 to 89% for those aged 85 years or older.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you asked me back when this first came out I would have told you I was leaning towards the J&J vax.

Rogan is not on the pro-vax team, so I don't know what you are trying to spin here, rather than admit the vax is worse than the virus, much worse.

Time will continue to prove the truth while fools (ie you) still try and cling to the original script.

You’ve got to admire his willingness to fact check himself in real time and admit when he is wrong.

You’ve got to admire his willingness to fact check himself in real time and admit when he is wrong.

Sure sounds like he was confident with the info presented to him. Seriously, are you really this ignorant? 

On 6/26/2022 at 8:58 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep on keeping on Deepfaggot.  This is considered a 9 sigma event.  You are now seeing unicorn events occurring weekly.

Fucking morons.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ask and ye shall receive.

Thankfully the vaccines are only causing fertility issues in other countries and not the US.

image.png.e66f8602f5643874fc71df4b3f6cfe17.png

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/natality-dashboard.htm

image.thumb.png.8233eecbbed8a2d5d9a51756e606d153.png

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/birth-rate

And a "9 sigma event." :lol:You and others have repeatedly shown little to no understanding for the very basic of statistics, and now your throwing around terms implying you understand standard deviations and normal distributions?!?!?! Right....

copy/paste/repeat, copy/paste/repeat

37 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ask and ye shall receive.

Thankfully the vaccines are only causing fertility issues in other countries and not the US.

image.png.e66f8602f5643874fc71df4b3f6cfe17.png

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/natality-dashboard.htm

image.thumb.png.8233eecbbed8a2d5d9a51756e606d153.png

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/birth-rate

And a "9 sigma event." :lol:You and others have repeatedly shown little to no understanding for the very basic of statistics, and now your throwing around terms implying you understand standard deviations and normal distributions?!?!?! Right....

copy/paste/repeat, copy/paste/repeat

Germany started before, there is a 9 month lag Einstein.  Try to stick to the facts.  Ask again in 3 months.

Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Germany started before, there is a 9 month lag Einstein.  Try to stick to the facts.  Ask again in 3 months.

Fucking idiot.

Right. And vaccinations only started on April 1st, 2021 here in the US.

And I posted the current '22 trend that shows an increase over 2021. You missed it. 

"Fucking idiot." 9_9

Edited by akvanden

And yet again Lloyd you try to use propaganda links to explain your ridiculous opinion and fail miserably.  Why can't you type what you believe and defend it?  So far, you've only proven how mentally weak you are which is hilarious considering the thread title.  You know if you actually used your brain for once and stopped just following your stupid flock you may not look like such a fucking moron.

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Right. And vaccinations only started on April 1st, 2021 here in the US.

And I posted the current '22 trend that shows an increase over 2021. You missed it. 

"Fucking idiot." 9_9

Do you agree with this moron.

Add Deepfaggot to this.

FWRFPXuXwAQRCkn?format=png&name=900x900

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And yet again Lloyd you try to use propaganda links to explain your ridiculous opinion and fail miserably.  Why can't you type what you believe and defend it?  So far, you've only proven how mentally weak you are which is hilarious considering the thread title.  You know if you actually used your brain for once and stopped just following your stupid flock you may not look like such a fucking moron.

I quote facts moron, something you are lacking.  Please keep looking like a fucking fool.  95% efficacy.  You still believe that don't you.

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you agree with this moron.

Add Deepfaggot to this.

FWRFPXuXwAQRCkn?format=png&name=900x900

Are we changing topics…. again?!?!??

Did you read the article or are we just reading headlines….

Edited by akvanden