Are you mentally strong?

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You didn't read the article, yet again. I like how they were studying these extreme climate events between 1979 and 2017..... It's another Nadal rib crack, or sailor suicides story of yours. Or the one where you recycled an old studies of extreme heat causing heart attacks (very similar to this one). Or the one where you recycled a 2010 article saying that extreme cold was causing heart attacks. Or the other hundreds. Everything is connected to the vaccine for you, even if it happened years before. It's a miraculous obsession of yours. 

Dude, you're fucking hopeless.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude, you're fucking hopeless.

It's peer reviewed even, not that it means anything anymore, but go on making a fool of your self.

The thing that really bothers me, when Fauci was asked it the people approving the vaccine were receiving compensation, he responded by law that doesn't have to be disclosed. I feel if anything needs to be exposed and transparent that should be at the top of the list.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're shooting blanks, prove me wrong.

Go back to where our conversation started.  It was right where you showed that your "math" was really wrong.  You then changed the subject every single time instead of responding.  So prove your math right is the next step....but you can't.

4 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

The thing that really bothers me, when Fauci was asked it the people approving the vaccine were receiving compensation, he responded by law that doesn't have to be disclosed. I feel if anything needs to be exposed and transparent that should be at the top of the list.

These guys are fucking sheep.  Here is the top epidemiologist in Canada stating in court the vax does nothing to support a mandate.

I modified my response, cause the peer review response was for the vax causing low sperm not for this.

FVtzq_RWAAESdY1?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Go back to where our conversation started.  It was right where you showed that your "math" was really wrong.  You then changed the subject every single time instead of responding.  So prove your math right is the next step....but you can't.

Multitasking is not something you're capable of, like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

You look like an idiot.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You didn't read the article, yet again. I like how they were studying these extreme climate events between 1979 and 2017..... It's another Nadal rib crack, or sailor suicides story of yours. Or the one where you recycled an old studies of extreme heat causing heart attacks (very similar to this one). Or the one where you recycled a 2010 article saying that extreme cold was causing heart attacks. Or the other hundreds. Everything is connected to the vaccine for you, even if it happened years before. It's a miraculous obsession of yours. 

Show me the stats that support the numbers back then when nobody asked questions compared to today's alert signals being crossed?  I'm calling you out as being pathetic and full of shit.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Multitasking is not something you're capable of, like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

You look like an idiot.

Only to you and stupid ass sheep.  You have never capably defended anything you've posted.  Definition of an idiotic sheep right there 

It’s amazing how much the alt left here still freaks out about stronger people not taking a medical treatment that they don’t even need :lol: 

and they’ll even admit you don’t need it and they’re still right frothing angry 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ACE said:

It’s amazing how much the alt left here still freaks out about stronger people not taking a medical treatment that they don’t even need :lol: 

and they’ll even admit you don’t need it and they’re still right frothing angry 

Admitting one was wrong or fooled into something is tough to admit for many.

As the saying goes, "It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled" applies here. 

This is like shooting fish in a barrel now.

The adults are taking over from the children.

WTF doesn't this vaxxine cause.  The only thing it doesn't do is treat covid.  It had one task, one simple task.

15 hours ago, akvanden said:

So just to put it into perspective for you.

Yes people die from suddenly for reasons unknown or you want to call it climate, but those numbers average about 20 deaths per year compared to now, its about 900 in a year.

That is what I call a safety signal has been crossed.  But stay strong and stay the fool, its much easier than to admit you were wrong, and boy were you fools wrong.

How are the swimmers bambi?

32 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's funny you blame the vaccine for something that the disease causes.

You are doubling down on the stupid now. 

Oh look,  44% increase in excess deaths in 0-44 in 2021.  These are not from covid.  Please continue to make a fool of yourself there professor dipshit.

Table-1-2-1536x309.thumb.jpg.a3a1d473170a00784b2355ae84a15686.jpg

https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/sciencebrief/excess-mortality-in-ontario-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

This is the head lawyer in the Brian Peckford charter challenge case.

Under cross examination the head experts admits they made no such recommendations, so the Liberal government's decisions were purely political like we said from day one.  Under sworn testimony the vax does nothing to stop the spread in planes.

Now go peer review that Deepfaggot.

Like shooting fish in a barrel, this is too easy.

Edited by ArcticCrusher