Are you mentally strong?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Why just New Brunswick? They're the only province getting the vaccine?

Oh..... because if you look at Canada in total it doesn't really paint the picture you want?!? Excess deaths higher in 2020 prevaccine?  And, if you stratify by age group, majority all in 65 years+? You don't say....

image.thumb.png.5b19922c3ee2ad8d3cd1f2e32a92bcb0.png

Strangely enough, that looks like its following normal flu cycles, huh....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why just New Brunswick? They're the only province getting the vaccine?

Oh..... because if you look at Canada in total it doesn't really paint the picture you want?!? Excess deaths higher in 2020 prevaccine?  And, if you stratify by age group, majority all in 65 years+? You don't say....

image.thumb.png.5b19922c3ee2ad8d3cd1f2e32a92bcb0.png

Where is the pandemic?

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

He just owned himself.  :lol:

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where is the pandemic?

He's not very bright, nor is his sidekick, deeply disturbed. 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

35 minutes ago, irv said:

He's not very bright, nor is his sidekick, deeply disturbed. 

News flash - respiratory illnesses follow similar cycles. Just look at the flu death spike in April of 2020, just like in all the prior years. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where is the pandemic?

I guess just in New Brunswick, the only province being vaccinated causing excess deaths.

27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

News flash - respiratory illnesses follow similar cycles. Just look at the flu death spike in April of 2020, just like in all the prior years. 

So we locked down at the 2nd week of March, and death cases spiked - really looks like that worked out well.

And before I get told to stay on topic - Statistics show, as you pointed out, that the majority of the deaths were over 65.  So if you are old, and have mutlitple comorbidities, as pointed out by the CDC chief that something like 2/3rds of all deaths fall into the 3+ comorbidity category, yeah, go get your flu/Covid shot.  The rest of us really didn't need it shoved down our throats.  I think its criminal that they are pushing this for children under 5, when their own statistics show that age group has basically ZERO chance of death, and the Vax doesn't last all that long anyway.

I have a good friend of mine, him and his wife (60+) are Vaxed and double boosted - and for the last week they have been sitting at home sick as a dog with what they were told is Covid.  :dunno:

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I guess just in New Brunswick, the only province being vaccinated causing excess deaths.

I see you're still ignorant to the insurance data showing similar results all over in many countries.

Do you need to wait until CNN has to come clean before you get a clue?

24 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

So we locked down at the 2nd week of March, and death cases spiked - really looks like that worked out well.

And before I get told to stay on topic - Statistics show, as you pointed out, that the majority of the deaths were over 65.  So if you are old, and have mutlitple comorbidities, as pointed out by the CDC chief that something like 2/3rds of all deaths fall into the 3+ comorbidity category, yeah, go get your flu/Covid shot.  The rest of us really didn't need it shoved down our throats.  I think its criminal that they are pushing this for children under 5, when their own statistics show that age group has basically ZERO chance of death, and the Vax doesn't last all that long anyway.

I have a good friend of mine, him and his wife (60+) are Vaxed and double boosted - and for the last week they have been sitting at home sick as a dog with what they were told is Covid.  :dunno:

That's fair.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I see you're still ignorant to the insurance data showing similar results all over in many countries.

Do you need to wait until CNN has to come clean before you get a clue?

No, just replying to your New Brunswick data wondering to myself, why not just post all of Canada? It's happening everywhere, as you say, should show up in all of Canada. Why didn't your twitter buddy post that? It's like when you were picking obscure territories in Australia when you could have just posted the entire data set of Australia. Remember that?

Good times. 

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

But your chances of dying from natural selection are super high.  Just continue to be you.

Not sure you know what that even means so high five deepfaggot 

22 hours ago, akvanden said:

That's fair.

No, just replying to your New Brunswick data wondering to myself, why not just post all of Canada? It's happening everywhere, as you say, should show up in all of Canada. Why didn't your twitter buddy post that? It's like when you were picking obscure territories in Australia when you could have just posted the entire data set of Australia. Remember that?

Good times. 

Here is BC.  What advantage does the fully vaxxed and boosted have at this point, or ever?

Do you need help, or do you still want to look like a fool?

FVA26gHUsAAcYqM.thumb.jpg.c1b891e6e257e4d8b15a7a55dc7d1c5f.jpg

Yeah, them stupid conspiracy theorists don't know anything! :news: Get in line, Sheep. 3, for now, are soon to be required to enjoy life once again. Think of gramma..........herd immunity, concerts, hockey games, restaurants. You won't be able to do any of those things until you have at least 3 shots.

COVID-19: Canada to update its ‘fully-vaccinated’ definition.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8919947/covid-canada-update-fully-vaccinated-definition/

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is BC.  What advantage does the fully vaxxed and boosted have at this point, or ever?

Do you need help, or do you still want to look like a fool?

FVA26gHUsAAcYqM.thumb.jpg.c1b891e6e257e4d8b15a7a55dc7d1c5f.jpg

Bummer, looks like you're the fool again. Once adjusted for population size, not telling the story you and your twitter friends are peddling.

Before changing the subject like you always do and posting some new misleading tweet, what are your thoughts on this? How do you feel about the unvaccinated still leading the charge?

Screenshot 2022-06-15 11.32.22 PM.png

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Bummer, looks like you're the fool again. Once adjusted for population size, not telling the story you and your twitter friends are peddling.

Before changing the subject like you always do and posting some new misleading tweet, what are your thoughts on this? How do you feel about the unvaccinated still leading the charge?

You are a fucking weak troll dude. Get a life. Booster Boy. 

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are a fucking weak troll dude. Get a life. Booster Boy. 

Yeah, responding to the question he directly asked me is really trolling. And continually correcting him - super weak trolling. 9_9

But you on the other hand, not providing any value other than insults - really good stuff. :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

well if vax is vax you add up the 2 category's and let's see what happens: 120.4 vs 126 , 21.8 vs 19.2 , 16.1 vs 24.8.

So for cases vax is a fail , for hospitalization it's a push , for death vax is a fail. Those are poor results for a highly promoted cure all isnt it?

Are you sure you understood what you posted there? get boosted it greatly increases your chance of dying from a cold.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, responding to the question he directly asked me is really trolling. And continually correcting him - super weak trolling. 9_9

But you on the other hand, not providing any value other than insults - really good stuff. :thumbsup:

Yup and all you post is pro vax Covid shit . You’re fucking pathetic. :slapping:

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

well if vax is vax you add up the 2 category's and let's see what happens: 120.4 vs 126 , 21.8 vs 19.2 , 16.1 vs 24.8.

So for cases vax is a fail , for hospitalization it's a push , for death vax is a fail. Those are poor results for a highly promoted cure all isnt it?

Are you sure you understood what you posted there? get boosted it greatly increases your chance of dying from a cold.

Are you sure you understand? You can’t add the numerator together without the denominator. Hospitalizations, for example. 120/100,000 unvax, 70/100,000 & 56/100,000 for vax groups. Combine them and you have 126/200,000 OR 63/100,000. You and others complete lack of basic math understanding is astounding. Ironic in a thread titled “Are you mentally strong.” 

Think you can redo the math on the other two by yourself?

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Yup and all you post is pro vax Covid shit . You’re fucking pathetic. :slapping:

No, all I do is refute moronic posts. AC/Rooster make it easy to do so - the one you gave a “like” to that has the math completely wrong.

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are you sure you understand? You can’t add the numerator together without the denominator. Hospitalizations, for example. 120/100,000 unvax, 70/100,000 & 56/100,000 for vax groups. Combine them and you have 126/200,000 OR 63/100,000. You and others complete lack of basic math understanding is astounding. 

Think you can redo the math on the other two by yourself?

No, all I do is refute moronic posts. AC/Rooster make it easy to do so - the one you gave a “like” to that has the math completely wrong.

So what you are saying is those stats are based on per 300K? All stats are per 100K so they already have the same denominator and can be directly related to each other 

As I've said before you are too dumb to talk too.

19 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So what you are saying is those stats are based on per 300K? All stats are per 100K so they already have the same denominator and can be directly related to each other 

As I've said before you are too dumb to talk too.

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So out of 100K people there are say 200 infections, out of that 100 get a hospital stay, and then out of that 100 in the hospital 30 die. 

You are an imbecile. real dumb

You’re doubling down on the bad math? I love it! Let’s do an example with some made up numbers to illustrate. Group 1 has 100 cases out of  a population size of 500,000, or 20 per 100,000. Group 2 has 200 cases out of a population size of 800,000, or 25 out of 100,000. Rooster math says combined its 20+ 25 = 45 out of 100,000, the actual math says it’s 23 out of 100,000.

35 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You are an imbecile. real dumb

:lol::lol::lol:

“Are you mentally strong?”

57D57C30-622D-4766-8C53-DB4DAEA82FD5.jpeg

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’re doubling down on the bad math? I love it! Let’s do an example with some made up numbers to illustrate. Group 1 has 100 cases out of  a population size of 500,000, or 20 per 100,000. Group 2 has 200 cases out of a population size of 800,000, or 25 out of 100,000. Rooster math says combined its 20+ 25 = 45 out of 100,000, the actual math says it’s 23 out of 100,000.

Can’t stand pencil pushing cubicle douchebags like you. You are a nerd using propaganda numbers instead of reality. You and I know why you push the vax so bad…

You have been saying the same thing for months on end. Your point is minuscule. The force fed Vax is a failure. 

57 minutes ago, akvanden said:

total cases per 100K and then it's broken down onto groups from that #

It's ok if you dont understand how this works

So in your example the 23 /100K breaks down to 10 un vax, 7 with 2 dose, 6 with 3 dose. all with the same base of per/100K

Care to be completely wrong some more? 

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

total cases per 100K and then it's broken down onto groups from that #

It's ok if you dont understand how this works

So in your example the 23 /100K breaks down to 10 un vax, 7 with 2 dose, 6 with 3 dose. all with the same base of per/100K

Care to be completely wrong some more? 

No, dummy. There’s not three groups in the example. This can’t be anymore straight forward. In this example, Group 1 is fully vaxed, group 2 is fully vaxed plus booster that you just want to “add together.” You can just add them together, right? 20 out of 100k + 25 out of 100k = 45 out of 100k now? Right?!? That’s your math?

I fixed the headers for you so you’re  not confused.

Please, any another person who understands math, jump in at any point.

010330F5-6099-4FB5-A7D5-DD8BB468F790.jpeg