Let ‘em ban the AR

• Gold Member

Got my CT compliant ARs :news:

.hopefully all the boomer Liberals pushing these laws die soon . can’t wait. Scumbags of the earth. The new generations won’t be about their bullshit 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

277 Fury…how new is that round? 🤷🏻

Apparently 2019. It’ll be good for more distance and body armor penetration. Down side is recoil, however a slated suppressor should bring recoil close to the 5.56. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I'm pretty sure they want to ban all "assault rifles" not just the AR

There lies the problem.  All these knee jerk laws they are trying to push through.  One problem...there is no definition of what an "assault rifle" is.  How can you ban or limit something when you can't even define it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

There lies the problem.  All these knee jerk laws they are trying to push through.  One problem...there is no definition of what an "assault rifle" is.  How can you ban or limit something when you can't even define it?

They'll just go after any semi auto and call it good. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gorgeous Browning going to be labeled an “assault rifle”…so dumb.

Not my rifle but think they are classic.👍🏼

9401BFCE-B84D-43E4-9680-96632DE770DE.thumb.jpeg.04ea6979f6fea0a31732ead8522cad82.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Cat45 said:

They'll just go after any semi auto and call it good. 

I will agree some things should be reviewed but you already have laws in place so enforce them.  To try to push laws through that the legislature has no clue what they are talking about is wrong.  Nothing but smoking mirrors to make it look like they are actually doing something.

I'm not a big gun guy but I know one AR they will not get.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I do have a Remington 1100 12 Ga….how long before they go after shotguns? 

Depends how the semi auto rifle ban works out. It's all justva stepping stone to a total ban on guns

10 hours ago, Doug said:

The left can't define what a woman is and you expect them to define an assault rifle.  You're asking one hell of a lot.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I do have a Remington 1100 12 Ga….how long before they go after shotguns? 

Honestly I think if the dems do anything they will go after semi-auto's in general.   First in long guns.   It has ZERO chance at passing because even some dems in pro gun districts will realize they can't vote for it and win elections based on tradition semi-auto's alone much less modern sporting rifles.   Then the dems can point the finger at the GOP and say look they don't want to save kids.   Honestly I think Dems don't want gun control they want to use the issue.   Schumer even said as much. 

Let's face it they need all the base motivation they can come November. 

Did you see in the New Mexico primaries the GOP had a 50% greater turnout and the dems 30% less than 2020 primaries.   80% swing in voter enthusiasm is massive. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I think if the dems do anything they will go after semi-auto's in general.   First in long guns.   It has ZERO chance at passing because even some dems in pro gun districts will realize they can't vote for it and win elections based on tradition semi-auto's alone much less modern sporting rifles.   Then the dems can point the finger at the GOP and say look they don't want to save kids.   Honestly I think Dems don't want gun control they want to use the issue.   Schumer even said as much. 

Let's face it they need all the base motivation they can come November. 

Did you see in the New Mexico primaries the GOP had a 50% greater turnout and the dems 30% less than 2020 primaries.   80% swing in voter enthusiasm is massive. 

They don’t seem to realize that until they clean up their own backyards and cities they will have zero credibility on the issue other than with the far left base. Then again they probably do realize but just don’t give a fuck.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2022 at 8:03 PM, EvilBird said:

Got my CT compliant ARs :news:

.hopefully all the boomer Liberals pushing these laws die soon . can’t wait. Scumbags of the earth. The new generations won’t be about their bullshit 

Yeah just selfish greedy pricks like Trump. Fuck everyone else.

National gun permits. Requirements: extensive safety training, written test then range training and final test. Renew every 5 years with a class requirement.

You know like a drivers license in every state in the country.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:25 PM, Anler said:

That faggot bitch Trudeau is working on a hand gun ban. That will be next for us too. Next it will be swords 

And the police literally told him that legal hand guns are responsible for basically zero crime in Canada 

guess he thinks that double banning them will help :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

National gun permits. Requirements: extensive safety training, written test then range training and final test. Renew every 5 years with a class requirement.

You know like a drivers license in every state in the country.

Sure glad you’re sterile 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah just selfish greedy pricks like Trump. Fuck everyone else.

:lol::lol::lol:

Trump is a boomer you fucking moron . The most selfish generation to date…Debt , Divorce , and Delusion is rampant with your peers .