I am for the Abolishment of the FBI

They have proven themselves to be a political arm of the Elite in Washington for a few decades  now and this for me will be the last straw.

A group of 90 women that includes former U.S. Olympic team gymnasts Simone Biles, McKayla Maroney and Aly Raisman filed a lawsuit against the FBI, alleging it mishandled its investigation of former Team USA doctor Larry Nassar, allowing him to continue to sexually abuse them even after they had reported him to the bureau in 2015.

The women are collectively seeking more than $1 billion from the FBI in a lawsuit filed under the Federal Tort Claims Act, a 1946 law that makes the United States liable for injuries “caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment.” They join 13 others who in April filed a similar lawsuit against the FBI, citing a July report released by the Justice Department’s inspector general that found the bureau failed to properly investigate serious sex-abuse allegations against Nassar.

“The FBI knew that Larry Nassar was a danger to children when his abuse of me was first reported in September of 2015. For 421 days they worked with USA Gymnastics and USOPC to hide this information from the public and allowed Nassar to continue molesting young women and girls. It is time for the FBI to be held accountable,” former Team USA gymnast Maggie Nichols said in a statement released by lawyers representing the group of women.https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/2022/06/08/larry-nassar-victims-fbi-lawsuit/

• Like 3

I support a complete douche of the FBI leadership, and a reorganization of this branch of government, along with any other thats been weaponized for partisan purposes.  They know already, whether they'll admit it or not, that they have lost the trust and faith of the American public, and they know its not sustainable.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

At first the FBI was going after organized crime now they are organized crime.

The FBI has been targeting private citizens for political reasons since its inception. There’s nothing new here. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

The FBI has been targeting private citizens for political reasons since its inception. There’s nothing new here. 

Correct but you would think they would be able to draw the line at Olympic hopefuls being sexualy abused.  Many times in the past when the FBI is in the middle of a controversy the duty of investigation has been turned over to the ATF or other departments.  Just lock the doors and send everyone home.   

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Correct but you would think they would be able to draw the line at Olympic hopefuls being sexualy abused.  Many times in the past when the FBI is in the middle of a controversy the duty of investigation has been turned over to the ATF or other departments.  Just lock the doors and send everyone home.   

I’ve been a critic of the fbi long before trump told republicans that they should be. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been a critic of the fbi long before trump told republicans that they should be. 

Same here, the Whitey Bolger case here in Massachusetts is when I started to question the continuation of the FBI.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sad part is with the likes of the FBI, CIA, NSA and others is we know only a small part of the shit they do.  

Funny that some of the same people on here for the elimination of the FBI laugh at the idea of a deep state cabal.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The cia is 10000x worse 

There’s what I consider to be a really good documentary on Amazon Prime. The man no one knew. It’s about William Colby and was put together by his son. He was one fucked up dude. Operation Phoenix was pre-military invention in Vietnam that will make your hair stand on end. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sad part is with the likes of the FBI, CIA, NSA and others is we know only a small part of the shit they do.  

Funny that some of the same people on here for the elimination of the FBI laugh at the idea of a deep state cabal.  

You should never eat pizza again. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Let’s get rid of the local fire department because they failed to put out a fire.

you fuckin guys are totally retarded.

No retard....this is more like the local fire dept starting 34,500 fires in a year and then celebrating themselves because they put 7 of them out. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No retard....this is more like the local fire dept starting 34,500 fires in a year and then celebrating themselves because they put 7 of them out. 

No it’s not clampuss.

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

He only has an Elementary School Education. The Guy is the stupidest motherfucker on here. So dumb. 

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

He only has an Elementary School Education. The Guy is the stupidest motherfucker on here. So dumb. 

No , racer is dumber by many multiples. MC is top 5 though for sure

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Your pathetic when all you do it run around and call everyone stupid. It’s called projecting. 

Your 5 feet tall, bald on top, yell all the time so you think people notice you?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your pathetic when all you do it run around and call everyone stupid. It’s called projecting. 

Your 5 feet tall, bald on top, yell all the time so you think people notice you?

6 foot tall . I’d slap your old fat face in a millisecond you pathetic cuck. 

• Like 1