When is Biden

Going to go on TV and denounce the violence that is the Attempt on Judge Kavanaugh?  Obviously he nor the Vice President made it in front of a camera today so how long should it take? why isn't the press asking this question?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Going to go on TV and denounce the violence that is the Attempt on Judge Kavanaugh?  Obviously he nor the Vice President made it in front of a camera today so how long should it take? why isn't the press asking this question?  

Great point.  Crickets.  The left in this country right now is a fucking cancer and needs to be exposed at every opportunity.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Libs are going nuts outside his house tonight...

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Great point.  Crickets.  The left in this country right now is a fucking cancer and needs to be exposed at every opportunity.

Let's be honest. What value at all - are they at this point?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Remember Jesse Smolet?  The press hit everyone they could at every press conference about when Trump was going to denounce the violence brought forth by Maga hats. Even after he denounced the attack on Smolet the press wanted stronger language.  today nothing but CRICKETS.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hes on Kimmel tonight. Priorities.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Denounce what the guy got out of a taxi. 
He said his wife left the door open. Besides the guy was a legal white gun owner. 
Maybe a taxi ban? 

But you were shouting from the roof tops when Smolet was in the news.  Hell Kamala was on the tube in less than 2 hours.  MC when are you going to denounce these Left Wing Hate Groups?  

• Thanks 1

The USA is imploding before our eyes. In my opinion we will NEVER see good days again. Our country is going to be nothing but political and social conflict forever. SERIOUSLY BAD CONFLICT. 

Threat was neutralized and security  has been heightened around The Justices....the guy clearly has mental problems so it will be interesting to see where and how he obtained  the Glocks. Of course there can be no discussion of red flag laws and enhnaced background checks...you know the whole pry it from my cold dead hands Charlton Heston deal. Maybe this was a plot perpetrated by gun control advocates to further their cause...he said it was about Roe v Wade but who really knows at this point. 
My thoughts and prayers go out to Justice Kavanugh and his family.🙏🏻

As for Kamala she would probably giggle inappropriately like a tard and Joe would say some teleprompter shit and snap at reporters…yes I understand the optics of their silence but at this point I’m not surprised.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

That's the problem! They can't put either of those two retards in front of a camera without a script and have them answer questions. They're both mentally incapable 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Threat was neutralized and security  has been heightened around The Justices....the guy clearly has mental problems so it will be interesting to see where and how he obtained  the Glocks. Of course there can be no discussion of red flag laws and enhnaced background checks...you know the whole pry it from my cold dead hands Charlton Heston deal. Maybe this was a plot perpetrated by gun control advocates to further their cause...he said it was about Roe v Wade but who really knows at this point. 
My thoughts and prayers go out to Justice Kavanugh and his family.🙏🏻

As for Kamala she would probably giggle inappropriately like a tard and Joe would say some teleprompter shit and snap at reporters…yes I understand the optics of their silence but at this point I’m not surprised.

Sure sure you fucking fraud.. don’t try to pretend you care. He’s a MAGA righty. Now all of sudden they are ok? Sure.. liar

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Denounce what the guy got out of a taxi. 
He said his wife left the door open. Besides the guy was a legal white gun owner. 
Maybe a taxi ban? 

There it is ! Never fails. What did I say yesterday? ,  lily white liberal boomers like you always throw Racial comments when making your insane demented rants..What a loser ! 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

That's the problem! They can't put either of those two retards in front of a camera without a script and have them answer questions. They're both mentally incapable 

It’s absolutely a problem…I get that Joe is half senile but Harris is some sort of weirdo sociopath. The inappropriate laughter shit is just bizarre. The timing of this whole thing is just too convenient considering the events of the last few months…curious to see what is found out about this guy. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3