Joy is insane

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She’s right.

Lily White Liberal Boomer using race once again. See a trend here you fucking loser ?

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If Muslims shot up school kids the republicans would have invaded Greenland.

Lily White Liberal Boomer using race card again. Do you even know one Muslim? 

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

MC is just as dumb as Joy…fucking dumb boomers

Nailed it. The generation is filled with closet Racists who have become Race baiters for the Democrat party. They have massive White guilt from their younger years. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member

From the article. They claim in CT its illegal to own a “assault weapon” :lol:

whatever they claim that is 😒

I can tell you that you can absolutely own a AR 15 here it just has to have certain restrictions. And if it was before the “ban” it’s grandfathered in. All these Lib rags do is lie. 

“But conservative guest host Lindsey Granger, a gun owner herself, then told the story of a man in Connecticut who built his own AR-15 after his neighbor was hit by a home invasion, in which his family was killed. In the state, it is illegal to own an assault weapon, “

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Joy stole Dave's material? 

Yup. Liberal boomers are just parrots. The most programmed, controlled, brainwashed generation to date. 

Edited by EvilBird

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup. Liberal boomers are just parrots. The most programmed, controlled, brainwashed generation to date. 

Lol. Can you imagine letting Joy do your thinking?   I don’t even know a woman who watches the view and yet…. SHES RIGHT!!!   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

From the article. They claim in CT its illegal to own a “assault weapon” :lol:

whatever they claim that is 😒

I can tell you that you can absolutely own a AR 15 here it just has to have certain restrictions. And if it was before the “ban” it’s grandfathered in. All these Lib rags do is lie. 

“But conservative guest host Lindsey Granger, a gun owner herself, then told the story of a man in Connecticut who built his own AR-15 after his neighbor was hit by a home invasion, in which his family was killed. In the state, it is illegal to own an assault weapon, “

I wonder how many times Connecticut added to their definition of "Assault Weapon". Click that link and it's the majority of guns

What used to be Select Fire is now 8 paragraphs long  :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I wonder how many times Connecticut added to their definition of "Assault Weapon". Click that link and it's the majority of guns

What used to be Select Fire is now 8 paragraphs long  :lol: 

It’s fucking ridiculous….and yet every weekend in the City there is a shooting with an illegal firearm. 
Crickets from the left. Just keep going after legal gun owners instead. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

But, Dave was right.  :)

Every law abiding American should own a firearm if they are capable. Race makes zero difference. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

It’s fucking ridiculous….and yet every weekend in the City there is a shooting with an illegal firearm. 
Crickets from the left. Just keep going after legal gun owners instead. 

How would you propose all those 'once legal' firearms be taken away from them?  

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

How would you propose all those 'once legal' firearms be taken away from them?  

WTF are you talking about “once legal”?

If they are stolen guns, unregistered, being carried by People who can’t legally carry a firearm. That’s what makes them illegal.  

You take them away by Good Police Departments , arrests and confiscation. And Liberal Judges not giving slaps on the wrist for Multiple continued Gun charges. Do you remember what law and order is? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

WTF are you talking about “once legal”?

If they are stolen guns, unregistered, being carried by People who can’t legally carry a firearm. That’s what makes them illegal.  

You take them away by Good Police Departments , arrests and confiscation. And Liberal Judges not giving slaps on the wrist for Multiple continued Gun charges. Do you remember what law and order is? 

Once legal, they were 'once' sold legally weren't they? 

Aside from robberies or burglaries how do criminals or 'bad guys with a gun' attain these illegal and unregistered weapons?  Should all firearms be registered, licensed and tracked everytime there is a transfer of ownership... like say, a car?  

Ramos in Uvalde purchased his guns legally did he not?  Up until the point he shot his grandmother in the face he was just another responsible, law abiding gun owner correct?  

His family is interesting... https://nypost.com/2022/05/31/family-of-uvalde-school-shooter-salvador-ramos-have-criminal-records/ 

I don't have the answers or solutions to stop these mass killings in which assault weapons with high capacity magazines have become the weapon of choice... but even as a gun owner I do question the procurement of military grade weapons to potentially mentally unstable individuals. 

I'd have no problem with the assault weapon ban (sale of new ones) being reactivated and those in circulation being grandfathered with registration. 

Some of you will likely disagree.  😂

• Gold Member

What @Crnr2Crnr doesn’t get is they tried the Assualt Weapon Ban here in CT after Sandy Hook. I’ve lived thru this. 
Nothing has changed for the good , only gotten worse and more hostile. 

Plus local Guys just build AR15s now in their basement. ghost guns are everywhere. 

This happened back in March . There was another I read a few days ago. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10833617/Connecticut-teen-grandfather-64-arrested-running-ghost-gun-operation-backyard.html

And several more keep happening. They only created a bigger Black Market with these laws. 
https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-ghost-guns-20220419-nsjlpnvb7bgxjpskxkhvwrzhiu-story.html

And it won’t stop another school shooter  I can assure that. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Do you only take opinions from former weapons instructors you agree with?

No 

Do you get all your talking points from the NRA?

If you have a better suggestion, make a TikTok video

47 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And it won’t stop another school shooter  I can assure that. 

What's going to stop another school shooter, less doors?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No 

Do you get all your talking points from the NRA?

If you have a better suggestion, make a TikTok video

What's going to stop another school shooter, less doors?

As a Father of three kids I want answers myself. 

but trusting these Liberals with zero basic Gun knowledge to make more laws is not the answer I know that. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

As a Father of three kids I want answers myself. 

but trusting these Liberals with zero basic Gun knowledge to make more laws is not the answer I know that. 

So we possibly agree, but are on differing trajectories to accomplish the goal?

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So we possibly agree, but are on differing trajectories to accomplish the goal?

Im in way deeper than Gun laws. I want different answers

I wanna know why was the FBI and these Social Media platforms who had acknowledged the threats online from the shooter months, days and hours prior do nothing? In a small town they couldn’t figure this out?  They have no problem invading peoples rights and tracking IP addresses when they want too for drug busts. 
how does a 18 yo Trans kid working at Wendy’s spend $8k on guns? Why does he buy more exclusive more expensive guns when a cheaper model would do same thing? How does a store sell Him the Guns legally and Intelligence agencies already know of Him. Again do nothing. how does a weak skinny 18 yo trans scale a fence with more ammo than a Combat Soilder and start taking out people like a trained War Veteran. 

look at the Vegas shooting, hell Look at any massive shooting and try to piece together these BS timelines and “facts” they give you. 
Why are all these shooters on medication. Again Why are all these shooters “known” by intelligence agencies and not taken out before ? 

how come the Cops we’re told to stand down when their training procedure for active shooters specifically said the opposite? 

instead kids and teachers are dead with no good answers except ban more guns.  

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I wanna know why was the FBI and these Social Media platforms who had acknowledged the threats online from the shooter months, days and hours prior do nothing? In a small town they couldn’t figure this out?  They have no problem invading peoples rights and tracking IP addresses when they want too for drug busts. 
how does a 18 yo Trans kid working at Wendy’s spend $8k on guns? Why does he buy more exclusive more expensive guns when a cheaper model would do same thing? How does a store sell Him the Guns legally and Intelligence agencies already know of Him. Again do nothing. how does a weak skinny 18 yo trans scale a fence with more ammo than a Combat Soilder and start taking out people like a trained War Veteran. 

look at the Vegas shooting, hell Look at any massive shooting and try to piece together these BS timelines and “facts” they give you. 
Why are all these shooters on medication. Again Why are all these shooters “known” by intelligence agencies and not taken out before ? 

how come the Cops we’re told to stand down when their training procedure for active shooters specifically said the opposite? 

Because liberals are only good at rolling their shit into tiny balls.

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

that's a lot of great questions neither of us will likely get a satisfactory answer to.  

'something' clearly has to change though.  the common denominator in the equation though here and in other mass shootings is an AR and high capacity mags... and a highly deranged individual.