No apologies from Kid Rock...lol

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I was gonna say his first album was in 1990 and it was a rap album

1998 he dropped devil without a cause and blew up 

I don’t recall the first album. Must have been Indy and horrible lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Never seen him but I'd actually like too....... I haven't been to a concert in years do Boomers still go to concerts?:lol:.... 

Well yeah. I just saw a Lawrence Well tribute band play........

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

rich kid complaining about someone who pulled herself up by her bootstraps,  shocker.  

Shit dawg he’s from the streets of The D, no wait the Romeo Trailer Park, no wait he’s a good ‘ol southern boy doing The Hillbilly Stomp!!!🤣

Dude puts on a really good show but FFS it’s all a schtick.

66DBD253-8A2E-443C-941E-413C3A56CF3D.jpeg.a7a097a10f52b0884dd5eadd2fb28bea.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shit dawg he’s from the streets of The D, no wait the Romeo Trailer Park, no wait he’s a good ‘ol southern boy doing The Hillbilly Stomp!!!🤣

A rock show should be more about the showmanship than the sophistication of the music. Nobody wants to pay to watch some nerd play some hard shit. They want to dance and throw metal signs and lighters. Kid rock does a good job of getting butts out of seats. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty much exactly like your forum persona for the past 20 years :news:

9CC680BF-39E1-429C-82FF-EBAB2FBD0641.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

A rock show should be more about the showmanship than the sophistication of the music. Nobody wants to pay to watch some nerd play some hard shit. They want to dance and throw metal signs and lighters. Kid rock does a good job of getting butts out of seats. 

He’s good at that.👍🏼
I saw him at Boyne Mountain…what a fucking blast that was.😜

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Weird…I don’t recall ever claiming to be any of those things…you try too hard. 👍🏼🤷🏻

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Shit....the dude even drinks Bud. My drink of choice also:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

If you listen to any of that garbage and think “man he is right on as you tap your foot”

well , you are a faggot ass retard then and should kill yourself. Garbage retard music with the dumbest MAGA lyrics. Good god 

Will you ever matter?

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird…I don’t recall ever claiming to be any of those things…you try too hard. 👍🏼🤷🏻

:Chuckle:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The puts on the show part….crips are you illiterate also ? You are too easy,  I don’t even have to try. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s good at that.👍🏼

Remember the rock shows of the 70's and 80's? That was some cool stuff man. ZZ Top, Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, AC/DC... Back when we used to wait in line at the ticket master at the montgomery wards to get tickets for under $20!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Never seen him but I'd actually like too....... I haven't been to a concert in years do Boomers still go to concerts?:lol:.... 

I was leaving Boston last night thinking a baseball game just let out, then i commented on the age of MOST of the people walking around Boylston st. @ 11; oclock.. a co worker says, its Paul Macartny show at Fenway, so yup they do.    lots of them  lol

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yup. It is great time.  High energy as it gets.  People going nuts .  Not just standing there pumping their fists.  

"I hate the fact this guy is so fucking successful doing the shit I would do if I had talent."

The froggon' guy made mad money in different genres of music, but is a no talent hack.... what kind of idiot can even say it?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

Remember the rock shows of the 70's and 80's? That was some cool stuff man. ZZ Top, Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, AC/DC... Back when we used to wait in line at the ticket master at the montgomery wards to get tickets for under $20!

You sound like a Boomer

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You sound like a Boomer

Boomers made some good music but the drugs fried their hippie brains and now we have a bunch of burnt out hippie boomers fucking up the world for everybody else. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

The puts on the show part….crips are you illiterate also ? You are too easy,  I don’t even have to try. :lol:

What show am I putting on…I’ve been honest about my life and family.🤷🏻

We talked my daughter and son n law into going a few years back.  They were horrified by our drunken antics.  My wife is carrying on about her taco getting sucked out the window.  Son in law is like wtf you talking about your window isn’t even down .  Had taco shit all down in between seat in his new truck. :lol:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We talked my daughter and son n law into going a few years back.  They were horrified by our drunken antics.  My wife is carrying on about her taco getting sucked out the window.  Son in law is like wtf you talking about your window isn’t even down .  Had taco shit all down in between seat in his new truck. :lol:

:lmao:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should chuckle since you’re the king of trying too hard.👍🏼🤣

WTF is this trying too hard schict you got going?

It's like you think we care... :lol:

• Haha 1