Getting ready to move the boat

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post your ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME for 2021. Leave your name off. Go ahead you dirty, ENEMY FROM THE HOOD!!!  

TAKE A PIC AND POST IT!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

You 1st 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

my Dad just finished up his boat. Had his swim platform extended over the winter so had to bolt that back on, plus fresh bottom paint, drive service etc. 

Going out tmw for a ride first ride of the year .  Headed to Greenport with 5 other Boats. :bc:

C9B2FA92-4C2C-4F59-BFEB-D6280BC0A9E1.jpeg

158B9B90-1FF9-4C3F-933B-661B0D281143.jpeg

Nice.  We'll probably float over to Napa Tree or Fishers Island and drop an anchor.  Long weekends ftw  :bc: 

• Like 1

What are Tolleycrafts made of?

Fibreglass?

Don't they ALL have wood stringers, and cross members encapsulated in fibreglass?

What are their stringers made of?  :dunno:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fibreglass?

Don't they ALL have wood stringers, and cross members encapsulated in fibreglass?

depends on the manufacturer

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fibreglass?

No you stupid dingle fuck.  They don't have wood stringers.  Thats why they're regaurded.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

no actually thats how fidelity shows it its a 91k gain.  

Thanks Red, Deep Throater is such a fake, he needs to be brutally " OWNED " now and then.

DEEPTHROAT, you just got " OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!! :owned:   :owned:    :owned:     :owned:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thanks!

Twin big block Chevys crusader 350hp versions. 800 hours on them. Also has an 8kw westerbeke 

Good stuff!  We re-powered a couple of Blue Waters back in the day that had Crusaders.  They were midship underneath the kitchen.  What a pain in the ass!  

Tell me more!  I miss that shit!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No you stupid dingle fuck.  They don't have wood stringers.  Thats why they're regaurded.  

So then what is the stringer system made of?

Why are they " REGARDED ", you stinking clerk/receptionist???  

The quality, strength, and longevity of Tollycraft boats are legendary. Most Tollycrafts from the 60's and 70's are still going strong. This boat is no exception. The hull is solid fiberglass with no coring used below the rubrail. Even the stringers, the backbone of any boat, has no wood to rot. These stringers are beefy fiberglass formed over a foam that is non structural. Stringer rot is a death sentence for boats, and the cost of repair is usually not worth it. This Tollycraft will still be going strong even after most boats have seen sent to the junkyard.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who are you tonight, awful Mouthful or the gay one?  

The one , I have no dupes ! You stupid CUNT !!

REGAURDED!! LMMFAO!!

So what does Tolleycraft have a lifetime security guard???? 

LMMFAO!!!

Oh yeah, big financier selling thousands of dollars of stuff!! LMAO!! 

I wouldn't send you to the convenience store for tonic and chips!! 

4 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

The quality, strength, and longevity of Tollycraft boats are legendary. Most Tollycrafts from the 60's and 70's are still going strong. This boat is no exception. The hull is solid fiberglass with no coring used below the rubrail. Even the stringers, the backbone of any boat, has no wood to rot. These stringers are beefy fiberglass formed over a foam that is non structural. Stringer rot is a death sentence for boats, and the cost of repair is usually not worth it. This Tollycraft will still be going strong even after most boats have seen sent to the junkyard.

OK thanks, that is what I was looking for.

However, was this boat PROFESSIONALLY SURVEYED, or did Ben get another hair-brained scheme and go full ADHD and buy on impulse?

36 years old is quite a bit for a boat, unless it's been well-maintained and kept inside. 

This boat looks like the SS MINNOW, and Ben looks like Gilligan, but a lot stupider. 

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun, " BENNY'S BIG ADVENTURE ". 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

REGAURDED!! LMMFAO!!

So what does Tolleycraft have a lifetime security guard???? 

LMMFAO!!!

Oh yeah, big financier selling thousands of dollars of stuff!! LMAO!! 

I wouldn't send you to the convenience store for tonic and chips!! 

Shut the fuck up, boaters are talking here.........Damn you are one pathetic empty suit mother fucker.  Bet without your badge and a mag light you were nothing more than a low educated weak ass phony.  Now you're just an old man has been never was......   :news: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

OK thanks, that is what I was looking for.

However, was this boat PROFESSIONALLY SURVEYED, or did Ben get another hair-brained scheme and go full ADHD and buy on impulse?

36 years old is quite a bit for a boat, unless it's been well-maintained and kept inside. 

This boat looks like the SS MINNOW, and Ben looks like Gilligan, but a lot stupider. 

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun, " BENNY'S BIG ADVENTURE ". 

Holy fuck steal my material much?

GET BACK IN YOUR FUCKING CAGE!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

Badgers waiting there for you :gfight:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut the fuck up, boaters are talking here.........Damn you are one pathetic empty suit mother fucker.  Bet without your badge and a mag light you were nothing more than a low educated weak ass phony.  Now you're just an old man has been never was......   :news: 

If you ever saw me roar out the Merrimack River you would think Reggie Fountain himself was driving. 

Hey, did I ever say I was cool or popular? I NEVER said that!!

I did say I'll take A TNW CHALLENGE, and so far NO ONE HAS EVER ACCEPTED!! 

So STFU, until you accept the TNW, I "OWN " you!!

You'll be " sitting on the dock on the bay " singing Otis Redding songs all summer, 'cause you won't be able to pay for the fuel , Mr. STATUS SEEKER.   

At some point you'll say what a waste of money this is.  

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy fuck steal my material much?

GET BACK IN YOUR FUCKING CAGE!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

Badgers waiting there for you :gfight:

Why did you call it the MINNOW? 

Badger is an outstanding fellow, a big businessman, meat-distribution magnate, owner of millions of dollars worth of stuff, and has a very active, fun social life. 

What do you have Steve besides a black lab that shit on your quad, your sofa, and your front porch?  

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you ever saw me roar out the Merrimack River you would think Reggie Fountain himself was driving. 

Hey, did I ever say I was cool or popular? I NEVER said that!!

I did say I'll take A TNW CHALLENGE, and so far NO ONE HAS EVER ACCEPTED!! 

So STFU, until you accept the TNW, I "OWN " you!!

You'll be " sitting on the dock on the bay " singing Otis Redding songs all summer, 'cause you won't be able to pay for the fuel , Mr. STATUS SEEKER.   

At some point you'll say what a waste of money this is.  

You have never owned a Fountain , hell you have probably never owned a Performance boat that did over 40 mph. 

and looks like Bens boat all fixed up will fetch $65k or more.  Thats much more than you whole TNW.

Now get to bed. You got a lot of mowing and weedwacking to do tmw. 

https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/1987-tollycraft-34-sundeck-my-(na)-8352426/

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You have never owned a Fountain , hell you have probably never owned a Performance boat that did over 40 mph. 

and looks like Bens boat all fixed up will fetch $65k or more.  Thats much more than you whole TNW.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! I did mowing and weed-whacking today and I'm so tired I can barely move!! 

LMAO!!! I still have more trimming to do tomorrow!!  

I did have a 25' Checkmate, most I ever got out of it was 62 on Winni. 

Thank God I didn't buy anything lately, I've lost so much in the market you would not believe it!!!  :mc:

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Badger is an outstanding fellow, a big businessman, meat-distribution magnate, owner of millions of dollars worth of stuff, and has a very active, fun social life. 

And picks on members children and insults members wives.

Hey 550 can you quit fucking your monkey (Badger) for 2 weeks just until we flatten the curve???

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wait a minute that boat looks like it was maintained by someone with OCD!!! LMMFAO!! 

Benny's boat looks like it was abandoned in a construction site/dump area. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Hey 550 can you quit fucking your monkey (Badger) for 2 weeks just until we flatten the curve???

WTF are you talkin' about?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't think Badge insults anybody's family, but wow do I wish I could!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post your ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME for 2021. Leave your name off. Go ahead you dirty, ENEMY FROM THE HOOD!!!  

TAKE A PIC AND POST IT!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

42$ total. Its about 5x's what you made giving hand jobs!!! you jackass!!

• Haha 1