Check your account email address ×

Getting ready to move the boat

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I recently had these two clients who inherited about 600 grand, both in their 70s, and never had a pot to piss in. And instead of realizing they hit the lottery, they’re all stressed out and nervous about it.  :lol:  Another client recently passed away, mean old bitch no kids or heirs that she wanted to leave anything to. So she left around 500 grand to a lady who took her to her doctors appointments.  My wife works in a much larger office, with a bunch of older high net worth clients.  She used to be a cosmetologist before she got in this job 13 years ago. I told her to start making friends with some of the old ladies and doing their hair for them.  Maybe one will leave her all their dough!  :lol: 

Lol , that would be awesome 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He doesn’t have shit...he manages a family estate with several others and is basically the groundskeeper who Inherited whatever he does have 

He doesn't manage shit.  Whatever screen shot that was is NOT in his name, nor can he access it.  You think he'd work like a slave around his yard if it were the truth.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He doesn't manage shit.  Whatever screen shot that was is NOT in his name, nor can he access it.  You think he'd work like a slave around his yard if it were the truth.  

He puts fucking rolled roofing on the house. Nobody worth any positive net asset would ever do that shit 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I recently had these two clients who inherited about 600 grand, both in their 70s, and never had a pot to piss in. And instead of realizing they hit the lottery, they’re all stressed out and nervous about it.  :lol:  Another client recently passed away, mean old bitch no kids or heirs that she wanted to leave anything to. So she left around 500 grand to a lady who took her to her doctors appointments.  My wife works in a much larger office, with a bunch of older high net worth clients.  She used to be a cosmetologist before she got in this job 13 years ago. I told her to start making friends with some of the old ladies and doing their hair for them.  Maybe one will leave her all their dough!  :lol: 

On the bold, I assume @Polaris 550must be a client there...

:ashamed:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I would just like to know more about Ben's boat, I'm very interested. I think it's cool Ben.  

Hey it's the 2022 8th Grade HW boxing champ!!! Pick on any kids today Rob??

I hope you showered after 550 shit all over ya :lol:

What a bag licker. 

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I would just like to know more about Ben's boat, I'm very interested. I think it's cool Ben.  

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Agreed.  Carver?

What's it got for power?

Twin big block Chevys crusader 350hp versions. 800 hours on them. Also has an 8kw westerbeke 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We had a guy who use to drive truck for us with 2 or 3 real cunts as sisters. 

His mom owned a section of land (640) that dad farmed. 

Mom was getting closer to the end and the sisters started fighting over who got how much. 

He told mom if they can't behave themselves to sell the land and give the money away and we can all be unhappy together.

So mom sold the land and gave the money way.

He is a O/O now and really likes life.  Stops be once or twice a month for a beer.  His sisters are still miserable cunts.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, this is his  boat

550 boat.jpg

Why you dirty fukkin greaser. I wish I was about 25 years younger, I'd try to kick your ass. I ain't sayin' I could, but I'd try, you fukkin faggot. 

34 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

.......and he loves it when there's a 2 ft. chop. :lmao:

Oh, look at this, the other faggot chimes in, like the dick likker that he is.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why you dirty fukkin greaser. I wish I was about 25 years younger, I'd try to kick your ass. I ain't sayin' I could, but I'd try, you fukkin faggot. 

Go float on your boner boat and stfu. :bigfinger:

• Haha 2

Just now, snoughnut said:

Go float on your boner boat and stfu. :bigfinger:

Go suck some dick. Oh, my bad, you already did today!!  

Did you swallow for Latrelle? 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey faggot 550....does your helm station look like this???

72F0CDB5-80DC-4D1B-BDBB-F5FEA10961BC.jpeg

Dude, pretty sano looking driving station.  I don't know alot about Tolleys but know that the dealer the old man bought his Silverton from sold those too, and they're very well regaurded.  Looking forward to you going through the old girl proper like, and taking her out on the maiden voyage.  Boating at this level is an addiction.  And a little retarded. :lol:  Can't wait to head down tomorrow for a long weekend, got my underwater LEDs installed, and added a couple in the cockpit, she's gonna be a sweet dock queen at $7 something a gallon.  My favorite feature on my boat is my baitwell chiller, or as I call it, my High Noon cooler.  Holds about 3-4 cases of whatever  :lol: 

34B12747-AB7A-481E-A445-E1018EF87E70.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thanks!

Twin big block Chevys crusader 350hp versions. 800 hours on them. Also has an 8kw westerbeke 

Just because you have a big nose does not make you a member of OPEC. Good lord you will have to sell a kidney just to take it out for the weekend.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude, pretty sano looking driving station.  I don't know alot about Tolleys but know that the dealer the old man bought his Silverton from sold those too, and they're very well regaurded.  Looking forward to you going through the old girl proper like, and taking her out on the maiden voyage.  Boating at this level is an addiction.  And a little retarded. :lol:  Can't wait to head down tomorrow for a long weekend, got my underwater LEDs installed, and added a couple in the cockpit, she's gonna be a sweet dock queen at $7 something a gallon.  My favorite feature on my boat is my baitwell chiller, or as I call it, my High Noon cooler.  Holds about 3-4 cases of whatever  :lol: 

34B12747-AB7A-481E-A445-E1018EF87E70.jpeg

my Dad just finished up his boat. Had his swim platform extended over the winter so had to bolt that back on, plus fresh bottom paint, drive service etc. 

Going out tmw for the first ride of the year .  Headed to Greenport with 5 other Boats. :bc:

C9B2FA92-4C2C-4F59-BFEB-D6280BC0A9E1.jpeg

158B9B90-1FF9-4C3F-933B-661B0D281143.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go suck some dick. Oh, my bad, you already did today!!  

Did you swallow for Latrelle? 

Ruining another thread ? 

• Like 1