Getting ready to move the boat

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Orielly?   :whistle:

Me and Badger don't slap you faggots around 'cause you're gay, we slap you around, 'cause you're faggots!! 

Wednesday, June 15, 2022. 

" OWNAGE IS MY BUSINESS, AND BUSINESS IS GOOD !! "  

P4bIvhE.jpg

So a $91k balance is something to celebrate?  You cut off the gain for the day...

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So a $91k balance is something to celebrate?  You cut off the gain for the day...

Did you not see where it says TODAY'S GAIN? 

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No, no you didnt...

Post your ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME for 2021. Leave your name off. Go ahead you dirty, ENEMY FROM THE HOOD!!!  

TAKE A PIC AND POST IT!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post your ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME for 2021. Leave your name off. Go ahead you dirty, ENEMY FROM THE HOOD!!!  

Shut the fuck up retard 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

1. I'm in PA visiting family 

2. It wouldn't even be close and I have zero interest in shoving a Maglite up your ass when you lose. 

3. Who posts their tax returns on the internet?  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about now?

Screenshot_20220616-145535_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yes it’s not at zero lol , although it may work once power is restored 

ive had gauges get stuck on boats before. I bet it'll work. 

1 minute ago, revkev6 said:

what have you checked so far?? she run?

Just all of the 110v stuff. I won’t get into the generator and engines until this fall. 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Just all of the 110v stuff. I won’t get into the generator and engines until this fall. 

gotcha, I was wondering if you were going to try to get her on the water this year, guess that's a no? how soft is the rear deck??

1 minute ago, revkev6 said:

gotcha, I was wondering if you were going to try to get her on the water this year, guess that's a no? how soft is the rear deck??

I’ll try to get it in the water by this time next year. I can’t find any soft spots anywhere or any signs of leaks or rot. The radar arch being the exception to that. The wood there was in poor shape and I may not have it rebuilt. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Orielly?   :whistle:

Me and Badger don't slap you faggots around 'cause you're gay, we slap you around, 'cause you're faggots!! 

Wednesday, June 15, 2022. 

" OWNAGE IS MY BUSINESS, AND BUSINESS IS GOOD !! "  

IMG_0543.JPG

You And badger slap each other's meats.

That is all.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no actually thats how fidelity shows it its a 91k gain.  

He sure as fuck didn’t make a $91,000 gain today  :lol:   Let’s see the ytd-1 yr-3 yr-5 yr.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He sure as fuck didn’t make a $91,000 gain today  :lol:   Let’s see the ytd-1 yr-3 yr-5 yr.

no doubt,   my IRA there is showing 24k in losses today.  never like when the letters are red just to make sure you know.  

I ran my course with MO and XOM keeping me at solid levels YTD.   Not doing as bad as my 401k but not pretty and i got out of much of my XOM at 100. 

56 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

ive had gauges get stuck on boats before. I bet it'll work. 

I just tap mine with my knuckle,,,but I'm the Fonz.

2 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

So if the market was up 1/2% then 55o has 18+ mil?

He doesn’t have shit...he manages a family estate with several others and is basically the groundskeeper who Inherited whatever he does have 

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt,   my IRA there is showing 24k in losses today.  never like when the letters are red just to make sure you know.  

I ran my course with MO and XOM keeping me at solid levels YTD.   Not doing as bad as my 401k but not pretty and i got out of much of my XOM at 100. 

I’d just keep reinvesting the diva and increasing the div income down the road.  about one of the only upside right now in this market is reinvesting in lower priced equities.  I sold about 500 grand worth of CDs in the last couple days too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He doesn’t have shit...he manages a family estate with several others and is basically the groundskeeper who Inherited whatever he does have 

I recently had these two clients who inherited about 600 grand, both in their 70s, and never had a pot to piss in. And instead of realizing they hit the lottery, they’re all stressed out and nervous about it.  :lol:  Another client recently passed away, mean old bitch no kids or heirs that she wanted to leave anything to. So she left around 500 grand to a lady who took her to her doctors appointments.  My wife works in a much larger office, with a bunch of older high net worth clients.  She used to be a cosmetologist before she got in this job 13 years ago. I told her to start making friends with some of the old ladies and doing their hair for them.  Maybe one will leave her all their dough!  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2