Texas school killer Salvador Ramos got job at Wendy's to save up $4,000 for rifles

Makes zero sense....why spend $4000 on DDA rifles when you could have bought the same fucking thing without the name brand for $900. Doesn’t add up at all and that bullshit article is just propaganda 

He fought with his mom and moved out because she couldn’t afford the WiFi. You think if he had $5-6k saved he wouldn’t have helped with internet? His family was welfare poor and so was he. He wouldn’t have been buying DDA ARs for no reason other than the name. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Wait, according to many on here, there is no way you can save up that kind of money working at Wendy's, McDonalds or any fast food place. 

It’s a child living at home without any bills.....not a working adult. Good god man. I doubt he did but it wouldnt be impossible 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s a child living at home without any bills.....not a working adult. Good god man. I doubt he did but it wouldnt be impossible 

Nope, not possible.  I learned it right here many times.  Democrats always say that.

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nope, not possible.  I learned it right here many times.  Democrats always say that.

If the kid lives on his own he wouldnt have been able to save one single nickel working at a fast food joint. Add in a car and insurance and he’s on welfare. The end 

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Good god you I didn’t think it possible but you do get more stupid everyday.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Makes zero sense....why spend $4000 on DDA rifles when you could have bought the same fucking thing without the name brand for $900. Doesn’t add up at all and that bullshit article is just propaganda 

The Kid liked topline shit and he worked to acheive it.....I admire his discipline in saving for what he really wanted....... I could have got a Denali much cheaper than an Escalade but I wanted that Cadillac name brand.:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The Kid liked topline shit and he worked to acheive it.....I admire his discipline in saving for what he really wanted....... I could have got a Denali much cheaper than an Escalade but I wanted that Cadillac name brand.:thumbsup:

Shut up stupid 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid 

Seriously, there is nothing nefarious about him buying expensive weapons......just get over it. No one else was involved, no one made him do it... there are no catches to be had.

My grandson has been working at the local liquor store stocking shelves for the last 3 or 4 years.... lives at home no rent doesn't spend any money anywhere I bet he has more money saved than I do..:lol:.. it can be done.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Seriously, there is nothing nefarious about him buying expensive weapons......just get over it. No one else was involved, no one made him do it... there are no catches to be had.

My grandson has been working at the local liquor store stocking shelves for the last 3 or 4 years.... lives at home no rent doesn't spend any money anywhere I bet he has more money saved than I do..:lol:.. it can be done.

I disagree