Pot Psychosis

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/8/2020 at 8:22 AM, Highmark said:

On 1/8/2020 at 8:28 AM, Anler said:

That sounds outstanding.. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't care how high I get I will never grill a pot roast!

Don't knock it until you try it.  :lol:  

https://www.mychicagosteak.com/steak-university/cooking-roast-on-grill

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Isn’t pot psychosis a real thing 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Isn’t pot psychosis a real thing 

Are you on the pot right now??

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Plus the illegality of it just enriches the criminals and causes violence. Just like prohibition gave birth to the American mafia, illegal narcotics gave us a narco state on our southern border. Law enforcement cant stop it

They cant. All they are doing trying to just causes they price to go up. 

The end rersult, junkies commit more crimes to feed their habit.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

If you ever eat too much,  a bit of cbd oil calms things down. 

I never liked edibles because I cant eat myself straight.

Smoking , if the shit hits the fan and I have to go somewhere fast , a sandwich and a ring ding and Im sober as a judge.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You deserve a Pulitzer for such a well thought out, deeply researched reply. :lol:

Worse I ever had was my first edible at 17,,, too much brownie.

Was a snow storm happening.. went out and laid down on the porch for an hour... :lol:

I will say, the weed I bought in Arizona was different than here... dunno why but wow...

I made some butter, my mom made some brownies, they were deadly.

Out in the biggest storm of the year and gave one to my bud. He ate half. About 4 hours later he takes the other half 🤦. The drive home was the longest of his life. 20kmh 😂

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I never liked edibles because I cant eat myself straight.

I don't like them because ya never know when you'll get high or how high. Imagine if you could eat a gummie and sometime in the future you're going to get drunk but you don't know if it's a light buzz or full on f7ben,,,I ain't rolling them dice.

When I feel the urge to get high,,I flame up. Problems solved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I don't like them because ya never know when you'll get high or how high. Imagine if you could eat a gummie and sometime in the future you're going to get drunk but you don't know if it's a light buzz or full on f7ben,,,I ain't rolling them dice.

When I feel the urge to get high,,I flame up. Problems solved.

Agreed, but if you have the day. No plans but to bbq, listen to tunes, throw a Frisbee etc...edibles are a different kind of buzz, worthy of go around a few times a summer. 

• Like 1

So this is apparently the angle and narrative…forget doors and ineffective law enforcement….”where high potency cannabis may have played a role.”

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So this is apparently the angle and narrative…forget doors and ineffective law enforcement….”where high potency cannabis may have played a role.”

Lmao. White fascists are so desperate to scapegoat anything to avoid actually addressing the root cause. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Everyone who's got an anxiety disorder goes and gets high instead of getting help. They get medicated by their doctors then go get some pot and smoke it,eat it or cbd everything.  Dirty, disheveled and either unemployed or underemployed bitching the psych meds don't work but hey they got pot right. 

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fox news says some incredibly stupid shit

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah I'm gonna need something a hell of a lot more credible than Fox News or any MSM to convince me that weed causes violence. I have 30+ years experience with it that says the exact opposite.

Exactly.  :lol:   :bc: 

I also have 30+ years experience...can nobody acknowledge the fact that the weed from the our adolescents is not the same as weed today. Remember sitting down with your friends and smoking an 1/8 no problem.....not with today's weed. I'm a one hit wonder most of the time...3 if I'm feeling particularly sassy. Is it not possible that the higher doses effect troubled minds differently? 

• Like 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

I also have 30+ years experience...can nobody acknowledge the fact that the weed from the our adolescents is not the same as weed today. Remember sitting down with your friends and smoking an 1/8 no problem.....not with today's weed. I'm a one hit wonder most of the time...3 if I'm feeling particularly sassy. Is it not possible that the higher doses effect troubled minds differently? 

It definitely is much stronger 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Absolutely. I think the pot I smoked in high school and beyond was likely around 3-5 on the THC scale? Today's weed, for those that choose to smoke it or have no idea what the strength of it can do, can purchase THC levels in the 25-30 and maybe up levels?

Big part of the reason why I quit smoking it. Wheelchair pot was what it was being called. Smoke and veg out was no fun at all compared to the days of steady laughter and the munchies. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Absolutely. I think the pot I smoked in high school and beyond was likely around 3-5 on the THC scale? Today's weed, for those that choose to smoke it or have no idea what the strength of it can do, can purchase THC levels in the 25-30 and maybe up levels?

Big part of the reason why I quit smoking it. Wheelchair pot was what it was being called. Smoke and veg out was no fun at all compared to the days of steady laughter and the munchies. 

I don’t care for couch lock either. I just don’t think getting high is for me. Tried it a few times in the last handful of years and it’s just not my thing anymore 

• Like 1