Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's not the money, you faggots. 

It's the prestige of being a MOUNTIE!! 

You gay guys wouldn't understand that.  

When I was a kid in Matlock MB my dad was the only cop, nearest detachment was RCMP in Gimli, knew many of them. All complete faggots with the balloon pants and gay red coats , Sam browne belts . Super gay :lol:

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

When I was a kid in Matlock MB my dad was the only cop, nearest detachment was RCMP in Gimli, knew many of them. All complete faggots with the balloon pants and gay red coats , Sam browne belts . Super gay :lol:

So your dad was retarded as well.  Figures.

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So your dad was retarded as well.  Figures.

Geez that’s sorta harsh. My old man had his faults but he went back to being a mechanic in the end.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Geez that’s sorta harsh. My old man had his faults but he went back to being a mechanic in the end.

OH HO, no rules violation here, huh Stevie Boy!!!  

48 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

John Wayne Gacy Jr.

He also liked little boys and dressed as a clown.😮

You fucking PREDATOR!

I posted that because there was a guy on here from Moultonboro, NH that was calling me CLOWN 550, you fukkin CUNT.

Come down here and we'll each do a polygraph exam, and a background invest. I guarantee I'll be clean, and you'll come up dirty, and I'll punch you in the office. 

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Lol, my sense of humor after imbibing enough booze to make anyone dysfunctional failed miserably there.  Re-reading my post now doesn't match what I was thinking at all at the time.  Banter fail, sorry Steve.

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, my sense of humor after imbibing enough booze to make anyone dysfunctional failed miserably there.  Re-reading my post now doesn't match what I was thinking at all at the time.  Banter fail, sorry Steve.

LOL it's all good man. I knew you were just fucking with me :bc::lol: 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

LOL it's all good man. I knew you were just fucking with me :bc::lol: 

Stevie stoner sat in the corner puffing on his bud all day, then came a sledder and they both got together,  then they were in Deephaven all day.

:lol2:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, MnDean said:

Stevie stoner sat in the corner puffing on his bud all day, then came a sledder and they both got together,  then they were in Deephaven all day.

That's pretty good :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 6:19 PM, Polaris 550 said:

What are you a DUPE or somethin'? 

What a fukkin stupid thread.

CREEPY!!! Somebody who posts houses, trucks, lands, broads and prime ribs,,,,,,,,,,CREEPY!!!

I think you're CREEPY, for even making such a stupid poll and thread!!

STUPID and CREEPY!!! GTFO!!!!!!

FOR THE LAST TIME you silly feller there are no friggen dupes here CKF feller would never allow it, now you got my dander up and Minnie is on the rag

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

FOR THE LAST TIME you silly feller there are no friggen dupes here CKF feller would never allow it, now you got my dander up and Minnie is on the rag

Amen.

5 hours ago, MnDean said:

So, are you sayin' Steve and DeepThroat waxed each other's dolphins, while high on marijuana???? 

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Obviously being completed retarded it is no surprise you need help traveling.

We had a hell of a roll over in front of us today, no one got hurt thank you Jesus. :bc: Show some class Infront of the Lord. :D