Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So just STFU, OK?????                                            

I gave you a way out...but you are too much of a pussy to take it.  Your my bitch.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Badger can't butcher shit.  Badger can't cook meat.  What about meat does he know?  How to sell it?  That isn't knowing about meat, but about retail.  

HA!HA!HA!  You're a JULIA CHILD Tranny!!! LMMFAO!!

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I gave you a way out...but you are too much of a pussy to take it.  Your my bitch.

We can tell just by Badger's dinner presentations, that he is a MASTER CHEF!! 

Now, get the fuck out with your goose liver pate', grey Poupon marinade, and pink Zinfandel aperitif!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

36 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Fuck bhen wouldn't have paid either he would have never admit he lost but you fucks would give that fucker a pass

Ben is retarded. Ben is often wrong. But he's not stupid enough to bet $5k on a whim. 

He bet because he knew he was right.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The guy who buys precooked lobster at a cheap ass chain grocery store doesn't get to grade dinner presentations.

That's where you're wrong, Fagmont.

This is my forum, so what I say goes. Got that Peter Puffer?

If I say Badge's steaks look great and your sou poi hoi galoi sucks, then guess what.............your soi poi hoi galoi sucks!!! 

Now how about you tip your ass out the door, and take your vichyssoise flambae of flambeau, and GET THE FUCK OUT!!! 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Ben is retarded. Ben is often wrong. But he's not stupid enough to bet $5k on a whim. 

He bet because he knew he was right.

I'm still waitin' for his PM, to get the bet goin'!!   

STFU!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's where you're wrong

If I say Badge's steaks look great .....

.... and GET THE FUCK OUT!!! 

Lol.  1) Not your forum, 2) You are an idiot so no one cares what you "think" looks great 3) You can get the fuck out yourself if you aren't man enough to hang.

And seriously, how dumb do you have to be to think that dried out piece of dog food looks "great".

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Are you gonna wear your Julia Child outfit today, while you cook dinner???

LMMFAO!! DeepThroat wearing his Julia Child wig!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

PM isn't needed.  Mods offered to deal with the transaction.  You lost the bet moron.

Yeah, just like I was supposed to post my TNW on an open forum!! LMAO!!

You're such a faggot, but you piss us off, so you do get some mileage here. 

You're a lightweight hangin' with us big guys, so you can get attention. 

They all know you're a wimp in real life. 

Failure to post pics is an admission of your fraud. GTFO!!

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

PM isn't needed.  Mods offered to deal with the transaction.  You lost the bet moron.

I have to head out, but I'll be back later to continue your beating. 

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, just like I was supposed to post my TNW on an open forum!! LMAO!!

You're such a faggot, but you piss us off, so you do get some mileage here. 

You're a lightweight hangin' with us big guys, so you can get attention. 

They all know you're a wimp in real life. 

Failure to post pics is an admission of your fraud. GTFO!!

Wake up loser.  NOBODY on here cares about your TNW.  Regardless it wouldn't matter at all if it was posted.

As for the lightweight, I've posted more value in pics here than you have.  I just don't post them in your bashing thread as that is for making fun of you, not posting pictures.  So you are the fraud, but the whole forum knows that.

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have to head out, but I'll be back later to continue your beating. 

Only beating you are giving is to your meat.  Go back to your slave labor to pay for the roof over your head.  Sad old man.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your fucking what???? Ok make you a deal,,,you ban me from YOUR forum and I'll ban you??DEAL?????

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

You fucks need to change your tampons, less drama on Facebook 

Why do you sit in here all day then??Just to take shots like everyone else?? I really don't understand your constant bitching in here? It's a bashing forum. If it makes your cunt hurt,,,don't come in.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Why do you sit in here all day then??Just to take shots like everyone else?? I really don't understand your constant bitching in here? It's a bashing forum. If it makes your cunt hurt,,,don't come in.

I pop in during my work day, considering some of the shit thrown around by others my comments are mild  but if it bothers you sorry but as you stated it's a bashing thread so it is what it is

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I pop in during my work day, considering some of the shit thrown around by others my comments are mild  but if it bothers you sorry but as you stated it's a bashing thread so it is what it is

I'm not bothered at all,,,not bitching either. 550 created his own mess,,,don't get yourself dirty trying to save him.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not bothered at all,,,not bitching either. 550 created his own mess,,,don't get yourself dirty trying to save him.

Not trying to save him just don't want him to get thrown under the bus by a few asshats pushing his buttons, he has dug his hole over the years but if not poked he stays fairly calm

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why did Blackie shit on your quad??? 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Looks like your out for blood, hey you stupid Canadian dumb fuck, get a clue, if you can't handle 550's post,, walk the fuck away. Mess???,, you have spent the better part of 15 years of your life on the internet get off the fucking keyboard and go do something. Fuck you. :fuckyou: