Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

8 hours ago, HSR said:

You know I knew Rob was weird from the last site I was on, but I didn’t realize he was 550 level. Quite surprised actually. I didn’t know he was that mentally handicapped. We may need a gofundme page for some around here 

I think he has surpassed 550, sad that snotty has latched onto his coattails 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I think he has surpassed 550, sad that snotty has latched onto his coattails 

You can process this however you like. :/

8 years after I got out of high school a guy came up to me and thanked me for sticking up for him in school, he told me he was being bullied and that he tried to take his own life during that time, this made a huge impact on my life. The gentleman has a farm up over the hill from my house now, and every time I see him and his family it makes me smile to this day.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

8 years after I got out of high school a guy came up to me and thanked me for sticking up for him in school, he told me he was being bullied and that he tried to take his own life during that time, this made a huge impact on my life. The gentleman has a farm up over the hill from my house now, and every time I see him and his family it makes me smile to this day.  

That's awesome, but you realize it will be called BS

• Like 1

Just now, oldslowsledder said:

Ya I do, I have learned anything you say on FS must be BS, it just a given. Your a very wise man. :bc: 

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

Dr. Deepthroat, I had some cow meat tonight. :lol2::owned:

129302607_3890380800974472_4693872232509887438_n.jpg

You'll have to excuse Prof. Dr. DeepFaggot, he no longer eats meat, its algae time.  Algae is the new meat.:lol:

Off to he swamp for some pickins'.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, like Woofie said I got abused like a blow-up doll at a frat party, 13 years ago. In those 13 years, NO ONE has ever accepted even one of my challenges. 

Just like you, they are keyboard mouth PUSSIES.  

Ben did, you lost and then won't pay.  I accepted and you ran like a bitch.  Your challenges are as stupid and worthless as you are.  If you don't pay up it isn't really a challenge.  Pay Ben otherwise expect ZERO respect from anyone on here.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was eatin' a welfare sandwich yesterday, when he posted his great spreads!!! 

He OWNS most on this site...............COOKING/DINNER wise, but MOSTLY HE " OWNS " the livin' shit outta' you!! 

Surprisingly even he was smart enough to stop on the cooking portion.  He had one look in the cooking thread and realized if he continued he'd get owned by me.  Of course then the dumbass started to google odd cuts of meat to try to challenge me on meat...and looked like a fool posting a piece of dog food.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is creepiest the same as MOST-ANNOYING?

I proudly own that title.   :ylsuper:

Yes you do.  Dumb as fuck makes you annoying as shit.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

No, we can see that happening.  The sad part is that Skunk was also being bullied but he wasn't smart enough to tell he was.  He thought he was in the crowd, but they kept him around only to be used as a whipping boy.  Pretty obvious from how he acts that his whole life has been that way.

2 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

No it's true,,,only Rob was the guy being bullied :bc: Cool story though :lol: Made hearts melt all across the thrasher forum 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

No, we can see that happening.  The sad part is that Skunk was also being bullied but he wasn't smart enough to tell he was.  He thought he was in the crowd, but they kept him around only to be used as a whipping boy.  Pretty obvious from how he acts that his whole life has been that way.

I was one of the bigger kids in my school defensive tackle, Your a mean fat fucker and I would never put up with your bulling in school so why should I now? 

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I was one of the bigger kids in my school defensive tackle, Your a mean fat fucker and I would never put up with your bulling in school so why should I now

We know you were a fatty in HS,christ your only about 5'6" tall ffs.

Because you're not a moderator :dunno:

Rob I've watched you in action for 10 years and this is your MO. Every time you get your ass beat(which is often) you flip the script with some made up BS like the HS bully or your cousin(awful young for a cousin) getting married to try and garner some members back to you. It's really sad and pathetic that you do this.If you can't hang with the men in the bashing forums go start a thread in the WI forum and you and 550 can play with mod protection.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I was one of the bigger kids in my school defensive tackle, Your a mean fat fucker and I would never put up with your bulling in school so why should I now? 

Big = fat.  I am not fat.  You act like you are super butt hurt.  

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rob I've watched you in action for 10 years and this is your MO. Every time you get your ass beat(which is often) you flip the script with some made up BS like the HS bully or your cousin(awful young for a cousin) getting married to try and garner some members back to you. It's really sad and pathetic that you do this.

Pretty obvious why him a poopfucker get along.  They have the same pathetic disease.

First of all, to ANYBODY on this site who thinks I do not pay my bets,...... BEN NEVER contacted me on PM, so we could get that bet done through a lawyer's office!! NEVER! 

Secondly, this faggot DeepThroat also NEVER contacted me on PM, so we could get the TNW CHALLENGE done. I even agreed to let his wife's law firm handle it!! 

So, as you can see it's all bullshit here, by Ben, by DeepThroat  and a few others who are getting some mileage out of this bullshit.

Anyone who wants to act as a mediator on either the FINAL DRIVE RATIO bet, or the TNW CHALLENGE is welcome to contact me on PM, and we will get it going. 

Lastly, I have been on here for about 15 years, and have not hitched my wagon to anyone. I do think Badger is an OK person, who contributes a lot to my thread, and the site in general. He has posted numerous pics, which is what my thread is all about ( 550 farm thread ) and in my opinion is an expert in the meat industry. 

I do believe Badger has handed out some brutal OWNAGE, and that has pissed some people off.

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

First of all, to ANYBODY on this site who thinks I do not pay my bets,...... BEN NEVER contacted me on PM, so we could get that bet done through a lawyer's office!! NEVER! 

You won't even pay a CM why would you pay a bet??You're a bottom feeding leech that uses other peoples money to keep a site running for you to act like a child. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

You won't even pay a CM why would you pay a bet??You're a bottom feeding leech that uses other peoples money to keep a site running for you to act like a child. 

What does a CM have to do with Ben claiming I didn't pay a bet, or DeepThroat claiming I backed away from the TNW CHALLENGE??? 

They are both bullshit fakes. 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

If you want to act as mediator for either Ben or DeepThroat, contact me on PM. 

Ben and I originally bet $5000.00, but I will go up to $10,000.00 IF HE AGREES.

DeepThroat and I originally agreed on $10,000.00 for the TNW CHALLENGE. Contact me on PM, and we'll get it going. 

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

DeepThroat and I originally agreed on $10,000.00 for the TNW CHALLENGE. Contact me on PM, and we'll get it going. 

Why would you bet Ben more money on a bet you lost? :lol:

Just stop seriously, your reputation is well known and nobody here is stupid enough to give you personal information. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Just stop seriously, your reputation is well known and nobody here is stupid enough to give you personal information. 

Nobody is giving me personal info, and neither am I. 

It's going through a lawyer's office, you dumb fuck GUNT!!  

If and when Ben or DeepThroat want to accept my challenges, all they have to do is go to PM. It will all be done through a lawyer's office, none of this bullshit about posting it here, like your boyfriend DeepFag always says. 

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

face-slap.gif.067bf39d37beac425df1f0c1af2073ee.gif

boot.gif.fd7dfc987885baa153335fcef17f7802.gif

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nobody is giving me personal info, and neither am I. 

It's going through a lawyer's office, you dumb fuck GUNT!!  

If and when Ben or DeepThroat want to accept my challenges, all they have to do is go to PM. It will all be done through a lawyer's office, none of this bullshit about posting it here, like your boyfriend DeepFag always says. 

Whatever you say welcher.  :lol:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK just send the $5000 through the donation page,use paypal or credit card,donate the money "anonymously" and ckf(who has Ben's paypal info) can forward the money to him. He'll know what the 5g's is for :thumbsup: I'm sure @f7ben can soak up any paypal fees.

Mediation,,,,DONE :bc: no addy's were exchanged in this transaction. 

PS: make it 10g's and we'll make you a lifetime member and split the other 5 between ckf and myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're going to be eating expired dumpster wraps for a very long time.

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Neither would have paid up as Neither would have conceded defeat 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No PM necessary. It is SUPER simple.  You made a bet, you lost, you owe Ben.  PERIOD.  What are you going to do in PM??  Backpedal?  A lawyer isn't needed for a bet that is already over. 

• Like 1