Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You lost BIGLY, Donald!! LMMFAO!! 

Wow, it sure was fun pounding you down like a fencepost!!  :owned:

I lost because you couldn't make the bet?  Are you seriously dumb enough to believe yourself?

• Like 2

Here is the sad truth.

1) NOBODY on this site cares what you have.  NOBODY

2) You act broke, your education level states you are broke, you behave like you are broke, your possessions indicate that you can't afford shit, you work like you are broke.  Yet see #1.  And then you act like you aren't.  This people care about because lying pigs suck.  Pretending to be rich when broke makes you a serious dumb fuck.

3) If you aren't broke and you live like you do in #2 you are a serious dumb fuck as well.  Work like a slave, but have the means to not and never worry about it.  That may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Either way, you are a stupid useless fuck.  And either way nobody cares what you have.  Making fun of you for being pathetic is however fun and no matter which way you bluff to try to spin it, you are still pathetic.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just asked if he knew her, because he knows a lot of attractive girls. 

Something you wouldn't know about. 

I could BUY Superior Power Equipment.

Sorry, but not sorry.  

18BD42D4-41AF-442E-B4BF-A59CB7245A46.jpeg

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Here is the sad truth.

2) You act broke, your education level states you are broke, you behave like you are broke, your possessions indicate that you can't afford shit, you work like you are broke.  Yet see #1.  And then you act like you aren't.  This people care about because lying pigs suck.  Pretending to be rich when broke makes you a serious dumb fuck.

3) If you aren't broke and you live like you do in #2 you are a serious dumb fuck as well.  Work like a slave, but have the means to not and never worry about it.  That may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Either way, you are a stupid useless fuck.  And either way nobody cares what you have.  Making fun of you for being pathetic is however fun and no matter which way you bluff to try to spin it, you are still pathetic.

Snotty Fucking OWNED :lol:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Snotty Fucking OWNED :lol:

beyond owned . 

kicked in the head until he is unconscious at this point. And Badger is still sucking Him off as hes about dead :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

beyond owned . 

kicked in the head until he is unconscious at this point. And Badger is still sucking Him off as hes about dead :lol: 

You east coast guy talk alot of gay shit.:bong: 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Thanks guys it was kina fun today, dog days of summer slow things down in the meat biz. :bc:

Yeah nobody BBQ's meat in the summer :lol:  Must be shitty product,,people want a nice steak not dogfood meat.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I " OWN " you faggot!!! LMAO!! All you have so far is a frozen trout!! LMMFAO!! Go ahead prove me wrong, FAGMONT!!  

How about u prove me wrong !!

Mall COP HOMO  !!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The One said:

How about u prove me wrong !!

Mall COP HOMO  !!

What else did you post besides a frozen trout, and a brown puppy? 

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Here is the sad truth.

Another great point , who in the fuck lives with their siblings and spouses for 75 years ?

Edited by The One
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Since snotty is gone, congrats badger you are now the creepiest fucker on this site.

And you will not be able to cook or know you're meats for shit. creepiest will go to Steve when he's not all lit up, lets tell him after he come down to earth. :stoned:

Edited by Badger**

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And you will not be able to cook or know you're meats for shit. 

...know you are meats for shit?  Wtf are you on?  You laugh at people who smoke pot but act like you huff crack.

And yes, all the meat you sell is for shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

...know you are meats for shit?  Wtf are you on?  You laugh at people who smoke pot but act like you huff crack.

And yes, all the meat you sell is for shit. 

:lies: